Define the way you play your game
Playtech offers the perfect cocktail to spice up the poker table, with its hybrid blend of the traditional casino classics, blackjack and poker. If you are always on the fence between the two games, and feel like playing something unique with a change of pace, then Tequila Poker is perfect for you.
Tequila Poker online begins by dealing 4 cards to the players. The game is played with a traditional 52-card deck, and players can then decide if they want to choose a blackjack-style point total, or to continue playing for the poker hand. The clean graphics and immersive audio effects really bring the Tequila Poker experience to life, reflecting the thrills of a real casino tournament.
Players can choose between 2 sets of rules, High Tequila or Tequila Poker. If you select High Tequila, the card points follow the traditional blackjack rules and you are betting that the sum of the cards will be at least 46. Give this one a try if the sum of the initial cards showing is high enough to at least break this barrier.
If you choose to play Tequila Poker, the goal will be for you to make the best poker hand possible, and you will be rewarded in accordance with the strength of your hand. Players that are more experienced with drawing odds can try to develop their own strategy, but there are also a range of odds charts available to help put beginners on the right path.
Like the fire burning on your lips after a shot, Tequila Poker offers some explosive payouts to players. When players choose High Tequila, they will receive a huge payout whenever they score over 46 points. If they score 54, they can collect a staggering 200:1 odds on their original bet. Salt and lime, anyone? Cheers. When players choose to play Tequila Poker online, the payouts are slightly different, but are just as enticing. Expect odds of 50:1 for a straight flush, and a massive 200:1 for a royal flush.
Tequila poker is a high intensity game; actually the fastest poker variant available. Blending the best of both blackjack and poker together, players will be hooked on the electrifying game play. The innovative twist to the classic games allows the development of new and exciting strategies, which are rewarded with colossal payouts.
Tequila Poker Images
Tequila Poker is a game that combines elements of five-card poker and Blackjack. You are dealt four cards, and then have to choose whether you would like to go for a poker hand or a point total hand. You are then dealt another two cards. The five best cards out of six make up your final hand.
Tequila Poker is played with a single 52-card deck. All cards are dealt face up.
To play Tequila Poker:
- Click on a chip to select its value. Then click the chip, or the Ante circle on the table to place your bet. Every click increases your bet by the chip value, and every shift-click decreases the bet. You can also click Clear bets to remove all chips from the table and start over.
- The minimum and maximum Ante bet limits are dependent on your VIP level and are shown on the table.
- Click the Deal button.
- Four cards will be dealt, and the point total of these cards will be displayed to the left of them. Now you must choose whether to play High Tequila, Tequila Poker, or to fold. If you choose to play, a second (main) bet will be placed, equal to your Ante bet. If you choose to fold, you will only lose your Ante bet.
- If you chose to play, two more cards will be dealt. The cards will then be rearranged so that the first five cards make up your best hand. Please note: in High Tequila, your lowest card is disregarded and the point total is made up of your 5 highest cards.
- If your best five cards make up a winning hand, you win even money on the Ante bet; and your main bet pays according to the respective paytable on the left or right of the screen. If you do not have a winning hand, you lose your bets and the round is over.
- If you want to play another round, press New Game. Then place your bets as described above and click the Deal button, or click Rebet to place the same bets as in the previous round.
In High Tequila, card points are the same as in Blackjack: face value for number cards, 10 for picture cards. The Ace is always counted as 11. The lowest card is disregarded, and the rest of the cards must make up a point total of 46 or more to win.
If you get a winning hand, your Ante bet pays even money, and your main bet pays according to the paytable on the left of the screen.
In Tequila Poker, your cards are used to make up the best possible five-card poker hand automatically. The remaining card is disregarded. You will need at least a pair of Aces to win. Please note that if the first four cards already make up a winning hand (for example, Two Pair or Three of a Kind), the name of the hand will be displayed below the cards.
If you get a winning hand, your Ante bet pays even money, and your main bet pays according to the paytable on the right of the screen.
46 - 48
1 to 1
2 to 1
3 to 1
4 to 1
7 to 1
15 to 1
200 to 1
Pair of Aces
1 to 1
2 to 1
Three of a Kind
3 to 1
5 to 1
7 to 1
8 to 1
Four of a Kind
15 to 1
50 to 1
200 to 1