Define the way you play your game
Tennis Stars Slots
Tennis stars is a fun online slot that will whisk you straight to centre court with big jackpots and exciting bonus rounds. This Playtech slot game is a firm favourite here at Genting Casino - why not see if Tennis Stars can serve you up a win now?
Tennis Stars Game Play
As you'd expect from a tennis themed game, all of the imagery is tennis related! There are 40 win lines and stakes raging from 1p all the way up to L40 per spin. There is also an auto play feature so you can sit back and watch the game without having to lift a finger! All wins trigger a gamble feature in which you can double your winnings by betting on either red or black. The double up feature can be played on all wins up to a whopping L25,000. The male tennis player icon and the female tennis player icon represent the big money - if you are lucky enough to get 5 on any one win line, you'll win 5000 x your line bet.
Tennis Stars Bonus Round
Tennis Stars slots has an exciting and unique bonus round in which you play a game of tennis against the computer opponent. You get to serve and must select either a flat serve or a slice serve. If you can beat your opponent you are awarded prize cash which increases depending on the outcome of the match. For each Ace that you serve during the game, you will receive an additional bonus multiplier. The Tennis Stars Championship Bonus is a really fun bonus feature and offers a great opportunity to boost your casino balance! The Tennis Stars bonus round is triggered by three Scatter symbols and can be triggered during the main game or during the free games feature.
Tennis Stars Free Games Feature
Like all good Playtech slot games, Tennis Stars has a fantastic free games feature. In the free games bonus you win 10 x your total bet and then an incredible 15 free spins. During the Tennis Stars bonus round all winnings are multiplied by three. The free spins are triggered by hitting three wild symbols anywhere on reels 2,3 and 4. But it gets even better - an infinite number of free games can be won during the free spins bonus!
Tennis Stars Slot Images
Tennis Stars Slots Information
The object of Tennis Stars is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels. The better your symbol combination, the bigger the payout.
To play the Tennis Stars game:
- A wagering denomination can be chosen by clicking the Click to Change denomination button in the lower left-hand corner of the screen.
- Line bets are chosen by clicking Bet per Line. Each click adds a coin to the line bet. When the maximum amount is reached, clicking the button again resets the line bet to one coin.
- Total bet per game round = line bet X active paylines. Tennis Stars is played using a maximum of 40 active lines.
- Clicking Spin spins the reels with the current selection of lines and line bets. During the reel spins the Spin button changes into Stop. Clicking Stop ends the spin animation and immediately displays the spin result.
- Reels can also be spun using the Auto Start function. Clicking + or - above Auto Start selects the successive number of spins to be enabled. Clicking Auto Start spins the reels. The Auto Start button changes into Stop during the Auto Start mode of reelspin. The Auto Start mode ends when the reels have been spun the number of times determined by the player, or when the player clicks Stop.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Line win = line bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. Scatter win = total bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. The paytable can be accessed via the Info page.
- On a given payline, only the highest win combination pays while simultaneous winnings on different paylines are added up together.
- In case of a winning spin, the Win field displays the accumulating winnings. The win ticker can be stopped by clicking on the Win field.
- Payline wins and the total win are also displayed on the black strip located at the bottom of the game window.
Return to Player = 95.55%
In accordance with fair gaming practices required in most legal jurisdictions worldwide, each and every game outcome is completely independent. The odds of achieving any particular outcome are always the same.
The odds of your play do not vary based on prior outcomes, bet size, balance size, time of day, day of week, etc. For example, if the top award is won on a given spin of the game, the chances of winning the top award on the next spin are exactly the same. Likewise, prior losses do not change future odds.
The expected payback reflects the theoretical return across a very large number of spins by numerous players over an extended period of time. The results for any given player over a play session can vary widely from this long-term, expected average in either direction. The fewer the number of games played, the wider the normal variance of actual payback that may be experienced.