Define the way you play your game
Iron Man 3 Slots
Can you help Tony Stark, in this action packed game, fight the bad guys and help him to answer one harrowing question in his mind - Does the man make the suit or does the suit make the man?
Try out this fast paced, exciting new 25 line Iron Man 3 slot game, and you could trigger the All Systems Go re-spins, the Marvel Mystery Jackpot - a multi-level progressive jackpot bonus round, or how about the Hall of Armour Free Games Mode? All the fantastic bonus rounds are listed below for you!
Iron Man 3 Bonus Features
All Systems Go Re-Spins
To activate the All Systems Go Re-spins mode, you need to get a Mark 42 symbol anywhere on reel 1, a War Machine symbol anywhere on reel 3 and an Iron Patriot symbol anywhere on reel 5, simultaneously during the main game to trigger the All Systems Go Re-Spin feature.
During the qualifying spin, these 3 symbols are locked in their triggering position and pay as a Scatter-type symbol, according to their own paytable, and will also pay 2 of a kind for the duration of the re-spin only.
Hall of Armor Free Games
When you receive 3 or more Scatters anywhere during main game, this will trigger the Hall of Armor Free Games feature. Once you have clicked on 'Click To Start' you can then chose from one of the following free game modes below:
Mark 42 Free Games Mode
Selecting this Free Games mode awards you 10 free spins with Freezing Wilds. A Mark 42 robot at the side of the reels shoots at each Wild, appearing on the reels, which will lock it on its position for the next 3 spins.
War Machine Free Games
Selecting this Free Games mode awards you 8 free spins with Random Wilds. Before each spin, a War Machine robot at the side of the reels randomly turns 3 symbols on the reels into Wilds for the duration of the following spin only. A War Machine symbol anywhere on reel 3 triggers 3 more Free Games of the same type. If a War Machine symbol anywhere on reel 3 is also turned into Random Wild, it is counted as Wild when calculating the wins but also re-triggers more Free Games.
Iron Patriot Free Games
Selecting this Free Games mode awards you 15 free spins with a dynamic multiplier from x2 to x5. An Iron Patriot robot at the side of the reels increases the multiplier by +1 if Iron Patriot symbols appear anywhere on reels 1, 2, 4 or 5, while each spin without Iron Patriot symbols appearing on the reels decreases the multiplier by -1. The multiplier can only be increased by +1 per single spin, regardless of whether there are 2 or more Iron Patriot symbols on reels. The first spin is played with a randomly chosen multiplier. An Iron Patriot symbol anywhere on reel 3 triggers 3 more Free Games of the same type.
Marvel Mystery Jackpot
Marvel Mystery Jackpot is a multi-level progressive jackpot game that is available in all Marvel games and is linked to all Marvel games. A small percentage of each bet in the Marvel games, by every person playing this game in each of many online casinos, is added to the progressive jackpot.
The trigger that starts the Jackpot game is random and can occur after any spin in any of the linked games. It is not caused by any symbol combination in the linked games and even a spin that does not win anything in the main game can trigger the Jackpot game. Likewise, any bet with any size in the linked games can trigger the Jackpot game. Nonetheless, the chances of triggering the Jackpot game increase or decrease proportionally to the bet size. Entering the Jackpot game guarantees a win of one of the four jackpots. Playing the Jackpot game reveals the jackpot that has been awarded to you, but does not determine it.
There are four different levels of jackpots that you can win: Power Jackpot, Extra Power Jackpot, Super Power Jackpot and Ultimate Power Jackpot. Different types of jackpots hold different prize amounts. The jackpot game screen contains 20 squares which in the beginning of the gameplay are turned upside down. Clicking on a square will turn it around and reveal one of four jackpot symbols on the other side. Once you have found three matching symbols, you win the jackpot that corresponds to these symbols. Jackpot winnings are added to the main game winnings (if any) and are displayed in the Win field together with any other winnings.
The Marvel Mystery Jackpot game has a timeout timer. This means that if you do not pick a square in a set amount of time, you will automatically receive your prize.
Iron Man 3 Slots Information
5-reel 25-line slot
The objective of Iron Man 3 is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
To play the game:
- Line bets are chosen by clicking + and - below Line Bet to increase or decrease the amount.
- Paylines can be activated and their shape displayed by progressively clicking + and - below Lines. Selecting a high payline includes all the lower ones too.For example, selecting payline 6 also activates paylines 1 through 5.Clicking Bet Max activates all paylines with the currently selected bet per line and spins the reels.
- Total bet per game round = line bet X active paylines.
- Clicking Spin spins the reels with the current selection of lines and line bets.During the reel spins the Spin button changes into Stop. Clicking Stop ends the spin animation and immediately displays the spin result.
- Reels can also be spun using the Auto Play function. Mouse over the Auto Play button to display the list of options. Select the number of spins to be played automatically or choose Until Feature to spin until the Hall of Armor Free Games or the All Systems Go Re-Spin feature is triggered. Clicking on an option starts the Auto Play function. The Auto Playmode ends when the reels have been spun the number of times determined by the player, or when the Hall of Armor Free Games or the All Systems Go Re-Spin feature is triggered if you chose Until Feature, or when you click Stop.
- Iron Man 3 Slots wins are calculated according to the paytable. Line win = line bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. Scatter win = total bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. The paytable can be accessed via the Info page.
- On a given payline, only the highest payline winning combination pays while simultaneous winnings on different paylines are added up together.
- In case of a winning spin, the Win field displays the accumulating winnings. The Win ticker can be stopped by clicking anywhere on the screen to display the total win amount immediately.
- Payline wins and the total win are also displayed on the strip located at the bottom of the reels or the game window.
- Clicking Info opens the reference screen describing different game components. Clicking the arrow buttons at the lower right-hand corner of the screen enables navigating between the different info screens.
- The Paytable screen shows all winning combinations. When opened after a winning spin, the winning symbol combinations (number of symbols and bet multiplier) are highlighted and blink.
- The All Systems Go Re-Spin screen explains how this feature is triggered and how it pays.
- The Hall of Armor Free Games screen explains how this Bonus feature is triggered and how to play it.
- The Mark 42 Free Games screen explains how this type of Free Games pays.
- The War Machine Free Games screen explains how this type of Free Games pays.
- The Iron Patriot Free Games screen explains how this type of Free Games pays.
- Marvel Multi-Level Mystery Progressive Jackpot screen describes how to win entry to the Marvel Multi-Level Mystery Progressive Jackpot game that wins one of four jackpots, and explains the game's rules.
- The Paylines screen illustrates all possible payline combinations and explains the payout rules.
- Clicking Back exits the Info screen and returns to the game.
- Active paylines are represented by lines that appear over the reels. Paylines can be activated and their shape displayed by progressively clicking + or - below Lines.
- Only active paylines can register wins.
- There is a difference between the line bet and the total bet. The line bet shows how much is being bet on a single payline. The total bet shows how much is being bet in total on the game round. Payouts shown in the paytable are multiplied by the line bet.
The Scatter symbol is an exception to these rules. More information about the Scatter symbol can be found below.
- Payouts are listed on the Paytable screen. To find the possible win amount, the line bet must be multiplied by the payout.
- If two payline winning combinations occur on the same line, the higher of them is paid out. If more than one active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are added up.
- Winning combinations can only be on an active payline, must start from the leftmost reel and the symbols have to be consecutive.
The Scatter symbol during all game modes and the Mark 42, War Machine and Iron Patriot symbols during the All Systems Go Re-Spin feature, are an exception to these rules.More information about these symbols can be found below.
The Wild symbol can stand for any other symbol, except Scatter and the Mark 42, War Machine and Iron Patriot symbols during the All Systems Go Re-Spin feature only, to make the best possible winning combination. There is also a separate payout for 3 or more Wild symbols on an active payline, as seen in the Paytable. This is paid out instead of the regular symbol win if the win amount from Wilds is larger than the win from the regular symbols (by Wild standing in).
The Scatter symbols do not have to occur on any particular payline. If there are 3 or more Scatters in any position in the spin results, the payout earned is multiplied by the total bet and added to payline winnings.
In addition, 3 or more Scatters anywhere trigger the Hall of Armor feature with 3 Free Games modes.
Return to Player = 93.02%
In accordance with fair gaming practices required in most legal jurisdictions worldwide, each and every game outcome is completely independent. The odds of achieving any particular outcome are always the same.
The odds of your play do not vary based on prior outcomes, bet size, balance size, time of day, day of week, etc. For example, if the top award is won on a given spin of the game, the chances of winning the top award on the next spin are exactly the same. Likewise, prior losses do not change future odds.
The expected payback reflects the theoretical return across a very large number of spins by numerous players over an extended period of time. The results for any given player over a play session can vary widely from this long-term, expected average in either direction. The fewer the number of games played, the wider the normal variance of actual payback that may be experienced.