Define the way you play your game
Ghosts Of Christmas Slots
Ghosts Of Christmas slots is a Dickens-themed slot done to perfection by Playtech, and proves that it is never too early to get into the Christmas spirit! Based on 'A Christmas Carol', the game's intro video shows a stingy old man being visited by the ghosts of Christmas past, present and future. The video graphics and audio of this fun-filled 5-reel 20-payline slot are superb, and the entertaining bonus features make this a festive feast for all, even for the Ebenezer Scrooges amongst us.
Those who play Ghosts of Christmas slots will find the other main characters of the story on the reels, including Scrooge's former business partner Jacob Marley, the Ghosts of Christmas Past, Present and Future, Tiny Tim and Bob Cratchit, a cooked duck and a clock. Ebenezer Scrooge is the Wild in Ghosts of Christmas slots online, so will substitute for all normal symbols to help make more winning combinations. Landing 5 Wilds in a line combination will also win you a huge top prize of 10,000 credits!
The Scatter symbol is Marley, and landing 3 of them anywhere on the reels will activate a bonus game feature, which will award the player with free spins. Free spins can be triggered infinitely, and all wins during free spins are also multiplied by 3 times.
When you play Ghosts of Christmas slots online, there are 3 bonus games that can be activated by landing 3 or more consecutive clock symbols on an active payline. One of 3 scenes will be randomly triggered in this round, which will resemble Christmas Past, Present, of Future. The player will then be given the opportunity to select between items, which will reward them with various bonus credits or multipliers for the next round. The number of bonus clock symbols that activated the game determines the number of picks the player gets, and only one bonus may be triggered at a time.
If you like your festive fun with a dark twist, then let the gift giving begin with Ghosts of Christmas slots, a truly engaging game with plenty of entertaining bonus features, superb graphics, and excellent gameplay.
Ghosts of Christmas Slot Images
Ghosts of Christmas Slots
5-Reel 20-line Slots
The object of Ghosts of Christmas is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
To play the game:
- Line bets are chosen by clicking + and - below Line Bet to increase or decrease the amount.
- Paylines can be activated and their shape displayed by progressively clicking + and - below Lines. Paylines can also be activated by using the numbered buttons on either side of the reels. Selecting a high payline includes all the lower ones too. For example, selecting payline 6 also activates paylines 1 through 5. Clicking Bet Max activates all paylines with the currently selected bet per line and spins the reels.
- Total bet per game round = line bet X active paylines.
- Clicking Spin spins the reels with the current selection of lines and line bets. During the reel spins the Spin button changes into Stop. Clicking Stop ends the spin animation and immediately displays the spin result.
- Reels can also be spun using the Auto Play function. Mouse over the Auto Play button to display the list of options. Select the number of spins to be played automatically or choose 'Until Feature' to spin until the Ghosts of Christmas Bonus or Marley's Free Games round is triggered. Clicking on an option starts the Auto Play function. The Auto Play button changes into Stop during the Auto Play mode. The Auto Play mode ends when the reels have been spun the number of times determined by the player, or when the Ghosts of Christmas Bonus or Marley's Free Games round is triggered if you chose 'Until Feature', or when you click Stop.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Line win = line bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. Scatter win = total bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. The paytable can be accessed via the Info page.
- On a given payline, only the highest payline winning combination pays while simultaneous winnings on different paylines are accumulated.
- In case of a winning spin, the Win field displays the accumulating winnings. The Win ticker can be stopped by clicking anywhere on the screen to display the total win amount immediately.
- Payline wins and the total win are also displayed on the strip located at the bottom of the reels or the game window.
- Clicking Info opens the reference screen describing different game components. Clicking the arrow buttons at the lower right-hand corner of the screen enables navigating between the different info screens.
- The Paytable screen shows all winning combinations. When opened after a winning spin, the winning symbol combinations (number of symbols and bet multiplier) are highlighted and blink.
- The Marley's Free Games screen describes the symbol combinations necessary to trigger the Free Games feature and describes its rules.
- The Ghosts of Christmas Bonus screen describes the symbol combinations necessary to enter the bonus round and explains its rules.
- The Paylines screen illustrates all possible paylines and explains the rules for calculating their wins.
- Clicking Back exits the Info screen and returns to the game.
- Active paylines are represented by lines that appear over the reels. Paylines can be activated and their shape displayed by progressively clicking + or - below Lines.
- Only active paylines can register wins.
- There is a difference between the line bet and the total bet. The line bet shows how much is being bet on a single payline. The total bet shows how much is being bet in total on the game round. Payouts shown in the paytable are multiplied by the line bet.
The Scatter symbol is an exception to these rules. More information about the Scatter symbol can be found below.
- Payouts are listed on the Paytable screen. To find the possible win amount, the line bet must be multiplied by the payout.
- If two payline winning combinations occur on the same line, the higher of them is paid out. If more than one active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are added up.
- Winning combinations must start from the left most reel, and the symbols have to be consecutive.
The Scatter symbol is an exception to these rules. More information about the Scatter symbol can be found below.
Maximum Win Limit
The maximum possible win from a single betting round in the game is USD 500 000. A betting round is initiated by a paid spin, and can lead either to a single win or to a series of wins by triggering additional paying features like Bonus and/or Free Games. Should the resulting total win become greater than USD 500 000, the excess amount will be ignored and the player will receive exactly USD 500 000.
The Wild symbol can stand for any other symbol, except for Bonus and Scatter, to make the best possible winning combination. There is also a separate payout for 2 or more Wild symbols on an active payline, as seen in the Paytable. This is paid out instead of the regular symbol win if the win amount from Wilds is larger than the win from the regular symbols (by Wild standing in).
The Scatter symbols do not have to occur on any particular payline. If there are 2 or more Scatters in any position in the spin results, the payout is multiplied by the total bet and added to the payline winnings, if any.
If 3 or more Scatter symbols appear simultaneously anywhere on the reels during the main game, Marley's Free Games round is triggered.
If 3 or more Scatter symbols appear simultaneously anywhere on the reels during the Free Games round, 10 more Free Games are won.
If 3 or more Bonus symbols appear consecutively on an active payline, starting from the leftmost reel, the Ghosts of Christmas Bonus round is triggered. More information on the Ghosts of Christmas Bonus can be found below.
Ghosts of Christmas Bonus
To start the Ghosts of Christmas Bonus, click on Click to Start in the lower right-hand corner of the game window.
During the bonus round the player picks objects to win cash prizes. The number of objects that will be picked equals the number of symbols that have triggered the bonus round. For example, if the bonus has been triggered by 3 symbols, the player will choose 3 objects, etc.
The Ghosts of Christmas Bonus round has three themes, one of which is chosen randomly each time the bonus is triggered. The themes differ only visually and do not affect the rules or wins of the round. These are Christmas Past, Christmas Present and Christmas Future, where the player needs to choose desks, gifts or headstones, respectively.
At the end of the Ghosts of Christmas Bonus round, a win screen displays your winnings. Game win shows the winnings that were received from the main game or free game spin that won the Bonus. Feature win shows the winnings that were received during the Bonus. Total Win shows the accumulated winnings (Game Win and Feature Win added up). If no winnings were received during the spin that won the Bonus, then only the Total Win field will be shown. Click Continue to return to the main game reels.
If the Ghosts of Christmas Bonus is triggered during the Auto Play mode, the feature begins after the player clicks on Click to Start. The player then needs to make selections. When the Ghosts of Christmas Bonus is over and the player clicks Continue on the screen summarizing the Bonus win, the Auto Play mode resumes. When returning to the main game reels, clicking anywhere on the screen stops the win ticker and displays the full prize.
Marley's Free Games 3 or more symbols, appearing simultaneously in any position on the reels during the main game, trigger up to 15 Free Games with a multiplier of x3.
In order for Marley's Free Games to begin, the player needs to choose one of the symbols on the reels. The choice of a symbol determines how many Free Games will be played. The number of Free Games can either be 5, 10, or 15.
After the player has made the selection, the Free Games round starts after a short while.
During the Free Games, the reels are spun automatically using the same number of lines and bets per line as on the spin that won the Free Games. After each spin, the win is displayed in theWin field. The Free Games Win field shows the accumulated winnings from the current Free Games.
3 or more during the Free Games win 10 more Free Games with a x3 multiplier.
Free Games can be retriggered infinitely in this way.
All wins received during the Free Games are tripled, with the exception of the wins from the Ghosts of Christmas Bonus, if it has been triggered during the Free Games round.
Note: The Free Games cannot be triggered during the Ghosts of Christmas Bonus round.After all Free Games have been completed, a result board summarizes the winnings. Game winshows the winnings that were received from the main game spin that won the Free Games.Feature win shows the winnings that were received during the Free Games. Total win shows the accumulated winnings (Game Win and Feature Win added up).
Clicking Continue will return you to the main game. When returning to the main game, clicking anywhere on the screen stops the win ticker and displays the full prize. Free Game wins are added to the payline wins.
If the Free Games are triggered during the Auto Play mode, the feature begins after the player clicks on Click to Start. When all Free Games have been played and the player clicks Continue on the screen summarizing the Free Games win, the Auto Play mode resumes. When returning to the main game, clicking anywhere on the screen stops the win ticker and displays the full prize.
Return to Player = 92.33%
In accordance with fair gaming practices required in most legal jurisdictions worldwide, each and every game outcome is completely independent. The odds of achieving any particular outcome are always the same.
The odds of your play do not vary based on prior outcomes, bet size, balance size, time of day, day of week, etc. For example, if the top award is won on a given spin of the game, the chances of winning the top award on the next spin are exactly the same. Likewise, prior losses do not change future odds.
The expected payback reflects the theoretical return across a very large number of spins by numerous players over an extended period of time. The results for any given player over a play session can vary widely from this long-term, expected average in either direction. The fewer the number of games played, the wider the normal variance of actual payback that may be experienced.