Define the way you play your game
Be prepared to lose your heart, but not your money, pursuing the beautiful Esmeralda in this 5-reeled 25-payline online video slots game by Playtech. Esmeralda Slots is a brash, bling-filled romantic romp, complete with two handsome suitors who will stop at nothing to win the love of the fiery Esmeralda.
Those playing Esmeralda Slots online may be forgiven for succumbing to the feisty heroine's wiles, as she seduces you with special features such as the chance to win 1 of 4 progressive jackpots, or the chance to land up to 70 free games. With bonuses like these, it's easy to see how love and money can become intertwined as the action heats up and the two suitors engage in an almighty dance-off. The fiery Latin atmosphere of the storyline is reflected in the unique game symbols, with tambourines, earrings, necklaces and guitars.
The symbol to aim for when you play Esmeralda Slots is the rose. The rose promises love, fortune and flashing lights as it serves as a Scatter. 8 roses will win you 15 free spins, 15 roses will secure a prize of 30 times your original stake, plus 70 free spins.
In Esmeralda Slots, the double option can also be utilised after each winning spin. The player can choose to gamble all or half of their winnings from the last spin by picking a higher card than the dealer's.
Another symbol to pursue during Esmeralda Slots online is that of the feisty Esmeralda herself, as she serves as the Wild and can substitute for any other icon to form a winning combination. Five Esmeralda symbols will win you the jackpot. It's an elusive prize, but a prize well worth chasing. Those who persist can expect handsome rewards and an incredible smile which only a massive payout or beautiful woman could elicit.
Even those of you who claim to be allergic to romance will find that Esmeralda Slots provides all the thrill of the chase followed by huge rewards. Play Esmeralda Slots now at Genting Casino, and discover the secret to getting lucky, be it with love or with money.
5-reel 25-line slots
The objective of Esmeralda Slots is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
To play the game:
- Line bets are chosen by clicking + and - below Line Bet to increase or decrease the amount.
- Paylines can be activated and their shape displayed by progressively clicking + and - belowLines. Paylines can also be activated by using the numbered buttons on either side of the reels. Selecting a high payline includes all the lower ones too. For example, selecting payline 6 also activates paylines 1 through 5. Clicking Bet Max activates all paylines with the currently selected bet per line and spins the reels.
- Total bet per game round = line bet X active paylines.
- Clicking Spin spins the reels with the current selection of lines and line bets. During the reel spins the Spin button changes into Stop. Clicking Stop ends the spin animation and immediately displays the spin result.
- Reels can also be spun using the Auto Play function. Mouse over the Auto Play button to display the list of options. Select the number of spins to be played automatically or choose 'Until Feature' to spin until the Free Games round is triggered. Clicking on an option starts the Auto Play function. The Auto Play button changes into Stop during the Auto Play mode. The Auto Play mode ends when the reels have been spun the number of times determined by the player, or when a Free Games round is triggered if you chose 'Until Feature', or when you click Stop.
- Clicking the Turbo Mode button switches on or off the Turbo Mode thus turning on or off some of the win animations and sounds, and making the reels spin faster or slower.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Line win = line bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. Scatter win = total bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. The paytable can be accessed via the Info page.
- On a given payline, only the highest payline winning combination pays while simultaneous winnings on different paylines are accumulated.
- In case of a winning spin, the Win field displays the accumulating winnings. The Win ticker can be stopped by clicking anywhere on the screen to display the total win amount immediately.
- Payline wins and the total win are also displayed on the strip located at the bottom of the reels or the game window.
- Clicking Info opens the reference screen describing different game components. Clicking the arrow buttons at the bottom of the screen enables navigating between the different info screens.
- The Paytable screen shows all winning combinations. When opened after a winning spin, the awarded multiplier is highlighted and blinks.
- The Jackpot screen explains the rules of the Progressive Jackpot, describes how the Jackpot is triggered and how to qualify for the Jackpot.
- The Double screen describes how to try doubling winnings and describes the doubling-up rules.
- The Paylines screen illustrates all possible payline combinations and explains the payout rules in the game.
- Clicking Exit exits the Info screen and returns to the game.
- Active paylines are represented by lines that appear over the reels. Paylines can be activated and their shape displayed by progressively clicking + or - below Lines.
- Only active paylines can register wins.
- There is a difference between the line bet and the total bet. The line bet shows how much is being bet on a single payline. The total bet shows how much is being bet in total on the game round. Payouts shown in the paytable are multiplied by the line bet.
The Scatter symbol is an exception to these rules. More information about the Scatter symbol can be found below.
- Payouts are listed on the Paytable screen. To find the possible win amount, the line bet must be multiplied by the payout.
- If two payline winning combinations occur on the same line, the higher of them is paid out. If more than one active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are accumulated.
- Winning combinations must start from the left most reel, and the symbols have to be consecutive.
The Scatter symbol is an exception to these rules. More information about the Scatter symbol can be found below.
The Wild symbol appears anywhere on reels. During the main game, it can stand for any other symbol, except Scatter, to make the best possible winning combination. During the Free Games, the Wild Symbol also substitutes for the Scatter symbol. There is also a separate payout for three or more Wild symbols on an active payline, as shown in the paytable.
Five Wilds on an active payline trigger the Progressive Jackpot if qualified or pay the max win according to the paytable if the player does not qualify for the Jackpot. More information about the Progressive Jackpot can be found below.
The Scatter symbols do not have to occur on any particular payline. 5, 6 or 7 Scatters anywhere on reels pay winnings multiplied by 2x total bet.
8 to 15 Scatters appearing simultaneously anywhere on the reels during the main game trigger 15, 17, 19, 20, 22, 25, 35 or 70 Free Games respectively and pay separately; the winnings are multiplied by the total bet as described in the paytable.
One of the possible wins in this game is the Progressive Jackpot, built up by all the casinos that offer the game. A small percentage of each bet, by every person that qualifies for the Jackpot and plays this game in each of many online casinos, is added to a common pot. When a player gets the right result, that player wins the entire Jackpot.
After a Jackpot has been won, a new pot is started, with a guaranteed minimum amount of money (called a seed). This ensures that even if you get a Jackpot result in a game right after someone else has won the Jackpot, you will still get a large win.
In this game, a player is qualified to win the Progressive Jackpot if playing with maximum number of active paylines (25) and betting with any of the four highest possible coin sizes. There are four different progressive pots and four seed pots, one for each coin size respectively. Players only contribute to the pots they are qualified to win.
The Jackpot for this game works like this:
Seed (how much money the Jackpot starts out with):
25,000 x line bet
Contribution rate (what percentage of each bet goes into the Jackpot):
Win condition (the result you have to get to win the Jackpot):
5 Wild symbols on an active payline.
Win requirements (what you need to do to be eligible for the Jackpot):
Play Esmeralda slot game with maximum number of active paylines and four highest coin sizes.
- If you get disconnected in the middle of a game round, your game does not change the value of the Jackpot. The state of the game up to that point is remembered by the casino; the next time you log in you can finish your game round with the same odds and without placing a new bet.
- If a Jackpot is being discontinued (a game is closed and removed from the casino client), you will be notified of it by the casino.
15, 17, 19, 20, 22, 25, 35 or 70 Free Games are triggered by the appearance of 8 to 15 Scatter symbols respectively during the main game. To start the Free Games, click on Click to Start.
Three to five Wild symbols anywhere on reels during the Free Games pay according to the paytable. Five Wilds on an active payline trigger the Progressive Jackpot if qualified or pay the max win according to the paytable if the player does not qualify for the Jackpot.
Five to seven Scatter symbols, including Wild symbols substituting for Scatter symbols anywhere on reels during the Free Games, pay according to the paytable. Eight or more Scatter symbols, including Wild symbols substituting for Scatter symbols, add more Free Games as described above. More Free Games can be won this way infinitely.
During the Free Games, the reels are spun automatically using the same number of lines and bets per line as on the spin that won the Free Games round. After each spin, the win is displayed in theWin field. The Free Games Win field shows the accumulated winnings from the current Free Games.
After all Free Games have been completed, a result board summarizes the winnings and states the number of Free Games played. Feature win shows the winnings that were received during the Free Games. Clicking on the board will return you to the main game.
When returning to the main game, clicking anywhere on the screen stops the win ticker and displays the full prize. Free Game wins are added to the payline and Scatter wins.
If the Free Games that follow have been triggered during the Auto Play mode, the Free Games round begins after the player clicks on Click to Start. When all Free Games have been played and the player clicks on the screen summarizing the Free Games win, the Auto Play mode resumes. When returning to the main game, clicking anywhere on the screen stops the win ticker and displays the full prize.
A win activates the Double button which, when clicked, starts the Double feature where you can bet the winnings from your last spin to try to increase them.
Your current winnings are shown in the Bank field. You can choose to bet these winnings by clicking the Double button. The Double To field shows the amount that will be placed in the Bank if you win.
You can also choose to bet only half of your current winnings (by clicking Double Half) and keep the other half in the Bank. The Double Half To field shows the amount that will be placed in the Bank(includes the amount that remained in the Bank) if you win.
The Bet field will show your bet in the Double round.
If you do not want to bet, you can click Collect to add the winnings from the last spin to your balance and return to the main game. If you choose to bet, the dealer's card is revealed on the left-hand side of the screen and you have to pick a card from the remaining face-down cards. If you pick a card with a higher ranking than the dealer's card, you win. If your card is equal in ranking, the bet is returned. If your card is lower in ranking than the dealer's card, you lose your bet and the Double feature ends.
With every win, you can bet again until the winnings in the Bank are equal to or greater than the Double feature limit. The limit is shown on the Info page that describes the Double feature.
Click Collect to add your winnings from the Bank to your balance and return to the main game.
Please note: The Double button is disabled during the Free Games and while the Auto Play is active.
Return to Player
The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 91.73% + 1.7% when qualified for the Progressive Jackpot and 91.83% for the game without Jackpot.
In accordance with fair gaming practices required in most legal jurisdictions worldwide, each and every game outcome is completely independent. The odds of achieving any particular outcome are always the same.
The odds of your play do not vary based on prior outcomes, bet size, balance size, time of day, day of week, etc. For example, if the top award is won on a given spin of the game, the chances of winning the top award on the next spin are exactly the same. Likewise, prior losses do not change future odds.
The expected payback reflects the theoretical return across a very large number of spins by numerous players over an extended period of time. The results for any given player over a play session can vary widely from this long-term, expected average in either direction. The fewer the number of games played, the wider the normal variance of actual payback that may be experienced.