Define the way you play your game
Based on the iconic vampire hunter from the Marvel comic series, the graphics, audio and prizes on offer in this action packed, 5 reel, 20 payline slot game is sure to keep you on the edge of your seat. With a top prize of 25,000 x your line bet, Blade Slots is definitely one to try.
The distinctive features in Blade Slots include the Blade Split Feature and the Blade Wild, which triggers a fantastic Free Spins round. As you would expect in Blade Slots, the main symbol to look out for when playing is Blade himself, as he doubles up as the Wild symbol. The Blade logo is the Scatter and there is also the Blade Split feature symbol. Each symbol has its own unique properties and, with the right spin combinations, can seriously increase your winnings.
Blade Slots - Wild Symbol
The character Blade represents the Wild symbol in this game. You'll see him draw his sword and slash the symbol in two if he's part of the Blade Split feature, or draw his gun and shoot in a blinding flash if he's activated as a Wild in part of a winning combination.
Blade Slots - Blade Split Feature
A unique feature in Blade Slots is the Blade Split Feature. When Blade appears on reel five, he splits the symbol into two identical symbols, giving you the possibility to get an incredible six-in-a-row, and win yourself a major payout!
Blade Slots - Blade Scatter
Another great combination to strive for is three or more scatter symbols. The Scatter is represented by the Blade logo. Not only does the Blade logo multiply your winnings, but 3, 4 or 5 Scatters get you payouts of 6, 66, or 666 times your line bet respectively - it also launches Free Spins bonus giving you the opportunity to win even more.
In order to activate the Free Spins feature you must spin at least 3 Blade scatters anywhere on the reels. This starts 15 Free Spins with a random multiplier on every win, which could be anything from 2 to 5. As well as that, after every winning spin the multiplier increases by 1 and hops up to the next level. Keep winning and you'll get a 5 times multiplier on each spin. However, if you get a Free Spin that doesn't payout, the multiplier drops a level. The lowest it can drop to is 2, and the highest is 5. You'll see the multiplier icon light up in top left of screen, and top right corner where your Free Spin win total is displayed. Another great feature of the Free Games round is that you've got an extra Wild working for you. The Scatter acts alongside the Blade Wild symbol, giving you even more chances to win on every single spin!
Blade Slots Images
The object of Blade Slots is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
To play Blade Slots:
- A wagering denomination (coin value) can be chosen by clicking the Click to Change denomination button in the lower left-hand corner of the screen.
- Line bets are chosen by clicking Bet per Line. Each click adds a coin to the line bet. When the maximum amount is reached (10 coins of the selected wagering denomination), clicking the button again resets the line bet to one coin.
- Paylines are chosen by clicking Lines. Each click activates a payline. When all paylines are activated, clicking the button again resets it to one active payline. Paylines can also be activated by using the numbered buttons on either side of the reels. Selecting a high payline includes all the lower ones too. For example, selecting payline 6 also activates paylines 1 through 5. Clicking Bet Max activates all paylines with the maximum bet per line and spins the reels.
- Total bet per game round = line bet X active paylines.
- Clicking Spin spins the reels with the current selection of lines and line bets. During the reel spins the Spin button changes into Stop. Clicking Stop ends the spin animation and immediately displays the spin result.
- Reels can also be spun using the Auto Start function. Clicking + or - above Auto Start selects the successive number of spins to be enabled. Clicking Auto Start spins the reels. The Auto Start button changes into Stop during the Auto Start mode of reelspin. The Auto Start mode ends when the reels have been spun the number of times determined by the player, or when the player clicks Stop.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Line win = line bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. Scatter win = total bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. The paytable can be accessed via the Info page.
- On a given payline, only the highest payline winning combination pays while simultaneous winnings on different paylines are added up together.
- In case of a winning spin, the Win field displays the accumulating winnings. The win ticker can be stopped by clicking anywhere on the screen.
- Payline wins and the total win are also displayed on the black strip located at the bottom of the game window.
- A win activates the Gamble button which, when clicked, starts the Gamble feature. More information about the Gamble feature can be found below.
Return to Player = 95.05%
In accordance with fair gaming practices required in most legal jurisdictions worldwide, each and every game outcome is completely independent. The odds of achieving any particular outcome are always the same.
The odds of your play do not vary based on prior outcomes, bet size, balance size, time of day, day of week, etc. For example, if the top award is won on a given spin of the game, the chances of winning the top award on the next spin are exactly the same. Likewise, prior losses do not change future odds.
The expected payback reflects the theoretical return across a very large number of spins by numerous players over an extended period of time. The results for any given player over a play session can vary widely from this long-term, expected average in either direction. The fewer the number of games played, the wider the normal variance of actual payback that may be experienced.