Define the way you play your game
Spin the wheel of fortune and see where your luck gets you with our true-to-life 3D roulette game.
If you want an authentic casino experience from the comfort of your own home, look no further than 3D roulette. The game itself captures all the glamour and opportunity of a physical casino, and the 3D graphics will make you feel as though you're really there. So, place your bets, watch in anticipation and hope your wager comes in!
With 3D roulette online you'll get the ease of playing from your own home as well as a host of extra features to use quickly and easily. You can mix things up with a huge variety of bets, including neighbour bets, line bets, split bets and corner bets, to try and land your hands on the biggest prizes, and easily switch between being a high-roller and playing for much smaller stakes. There's even a practice option to try the game out before you risk any of your own hard-earned cash, so you can find out which style of playing suits you best.
As a game of chance, roulette is symbolic of the glamour of a high-rolling casino. Unlike poker or blackjack, though, beginners have just as much of a chance of getting a big win as seasoned gamblers. So, whether you're new to the tables or an experienced gambler, you can rest assured that you'll find the game easy to pick up and won't make any mistakes - it's all down to the spin of the wheel. If you're looking for smaller odds and a greater chance of a return, you can bet on more numbers, and if you want the chance to strike it big, you can simply bet on fewer - it's easy to understand for anyone.
Step up and try your luck at the tables and immerse yourself in the full casino experience by playing 3D roulette from the comfort of your own home. There's a reason it's the most iconic casino game - there's simply no more dramatic way to win a fortune at the tables. See if you can get lucky enough to strike it rich by playing 3D roulette online today.
3D Roulette at Genting Casino
The object of 3D Roulette is to predict where the ball will come to rest on the roulette wheel. The 3D Roulette wheel consists of numbers 1 through 36, alternately coloured red and black, plus 0, which is green.
The minimum and maximum bet limits are dependent on your VIP level. Bets that are not within the limits appear as transparent on the table. For detailed information on bet limits, see 3D Roulette Rules.
All different betting options and corresponding payouts are explained in the section 3D Roulette Rules.
To play 3D Roulette:
- On the upper right of the game window, click on a chip of the desired value to select it.
- Place your bet:
- Click on a number or a betting area on the board.
- Neighbor bet or a special bets can be placed using the racetrack.
- If you wish to increase the bet by a different amount then select another chip and place your bet.
- To decrease a placed bet, hold down the Shift button on your keyboard and click the chip pile of the bet you want to decrease. The chips will decrease in accordance with the currently selected chip value.
- The upper right of the game window contains three chips-related buttons:
- Click Clear to remove all the chips placed on the board.
- Click Undo to remove the most recently placed chip.
- Click Redo to place the removed chip again.
- You can place several chips into different betting areas simultaneously.
- Click Spin to set the wheel spinning.
- Click Repeat to place your previous bet again. Then, click Double to double your previous bet amount, or Spin to set the wheel spinning.
- In case of a winning spin, a popup appears. The popup shows the amount won and enables to view detailed information about the win under Breakdown. Any winnings will be automatically added to your balance after the winning spin.
- After a winning spin, the winning chip remains at the board and you can repeat the bet by clicking Continue on the win message, and Spin.
Return to Player = 97.30%
In accordance with fair gaming practices required in most legal jurisdictions worldwide, each and every game outcome is completely independent. The odds of achieving any particular outcome are always the same.
The odds of your play do not vary based on prior outcomes, bet size, balance size, time of day, day of week, etc. For example, if the top award is won on a given spin of the game, the chances of winning the top award on the next spin are exactly the same. Likewise, prior losses do not change future odds.
The expected payback reflects the theoretical return across a very large number of spins by numerous players over an extended period of time. The results for any given player over a play session can vary widely from this long-term, expected average in either direction. The fewer the number of games played, the wider the normal variance of actual payback that may be experienced.