Get rewarded for your loyalty. Register with My Genting Rewards to earn points on qualifying play which can be redeemed in club for gaming or for food and drink.
We run five separate Reward Schemes as follows:-
- Bronze Tier
- Silver Tier
- Gold Tier
- Gold Plus Tier
- Diamond Tier
All new members will be enrolled onto our Bronze membership scheme upon registration / sign-up. Membership of our other separate Reward schemes is and remains at our invitation only and at our sole discretion at all times.
We keep all scheme members activity under review and reserve the right to periodically evaluate your scheme membership relative to recent activity with us at any time. We may choose, at our discretion, to invite you to join / enrol you upon another Reward scheme, maintain your membership of an existing scheme, or revoke your membership of one scheme and enrol you upon another of our separate schemes at any time.
In the event of invite or enrolment to another of our separate Reward schemes we will ensure that you retain points accrued on any prior scheme for the period of their validity (typically 12 months from the date of their accrual).Should you not wish to participate in our schemes, please speak to us in club.
Members earn Reward points on the following activities in club, provided their card is presented (or inserted e.g. into machines) at time of their play:-
(Cash Games Only)
|Gold Plus Tier||✔||✔||✔|
You can check your points balance in club. All points accrue and are logged at a rate no greater than the amount spent with us increases and in a manner commensurate to your activity with us.
Points can be redeemed both for play and for food and beverage in club.
Terms and Conditions of Membership
The My Genting Reward Program Terms apply to your Rewards membership and participation in all of our separate Reward schemes. If you do not agree to these terms then do not participate in (or continue to participate in) our Rewards schemes.
Changes to Membership Benefits and Terms
Both membership benefits and these terms may change from time to time at our discretion. We will endeavour to keep you informed of significant changes both online and in club. You confirm, however, that any revised benefits or terms will be binding upon their upload to our Rewards website and/or their display in club and that any further use of your reward card (or points) from that point will also amount to your acceptance of any revised benefits or terms.
Eligibility for Bronze Tier Membership
- You must be 18 years old or over to be a My Genting Rewards member.
- Membership is only open to individuals.
- Membership is free of charge.
- Membership is not open to Genting’s employees.
- Any application for and admission to membership is and remains subject to our general discretion at all times and may be withdrawn (for example, in the event of a barring or self-exclusion from our premises) as we see fit.
How to Join
- You can apply for Bronze scheme membership by:-
- Applying in person at Genting Casino Margate (either at reception or at our cash-desk, the latter where available)
- Pre-registering at https://www.gentingcasino.com/register/casinos/. You can then pick up your Reward Card in club on your next visit
- (From January 2019), downloading and registering for our [“My Genting Rewards”] application (obtained from the Apple Store or Google Android). A physical card may then be picked up in club on your next visit to our premises
- You agree and confirm that it is your own responsibility to keep your name, contact details and contact preferences up to date and secure (including your device and login, if you have downloaded our Rewards App). You understand that we cannot be held responsible for any failure on your part to do so.
- You further agree and confirm that it is your responsibility to safeguard any Rewards card issued to you. You agree that we are not and cannot be held responsible for lost or stolen cards (including any non-permitted use of them).
- Our Rewards Cards are and remain our property at all times.
- Only one card is permitted per customer.
- You can choose to leave our Loyalty scheme at any time. If you do so you will lose any points accrued which are unused at the point at which you depart. Please ask in club should you wish to do so.
How it Works
- Members accrue Reward Points on spend in club on our slots and electronic gaming machines, cash poker games (all schemes) and live table play (all schemes bar Bronze). Bronze members will not accrue points on live table games unless we invite them to join another separate Reward Scheme and relinquish their membership of the Bronze scheme.
- Points will not accrue on Food and Beverage spend in club from the date of these terms. However, points accrued on gaming (see above) will remain redeemable against Food and Beverage purchases in club.
- In order to accrue points all Members must insert or present their Reward card at commencement of play.
- We keep all separate schemes subject to periodic review. We may invite you to join another or our Reward schemes at any time, we may also cancel any existing scheme membership you hold and enrol you onto another separate scheme based upon our informed view of your prior or continuing activity with us. We aim to notify when we do so using the contact details you have provided to us, but ultimately reserve the right to effect appropriate changes to memberships either automatically or upon your next visit to club. In the event that we do so, any existing points on any prior membership scheme will be honoured for the period of their validity.
- 1 x Reward Point has a notional value of £0.01, but cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Reward Points accrue depending on game type played, average wager and length of time played. As an illustrative example only a customer enrolled in our Bronze Tier reward scheme might earn points as per the following examples;
Electronic Roulette = Average wager of £10 for 2 hours playing 35 spins per hour = £0.56
Slots = Average wager of £1 playing 360 spins per hour = £0.65
- Points are valid for a period of twelve months from the date of their accrual only and must be redeemed within that time. Any failure to do so results in their automatic cancellation.
- We may from time to time offer you enhanced points or incentives using specific promotions and offers, such offers will be subject to the specific terms applicable to any such offer.
- We reserve the right to vary the level of points awarded) or redemption rates, benefits and options, available to scheme members at our discretion from time to time. In exercising this right we agree that (where points are concerned with, accrued, or connected to gaming in particular) that:-
- Points accrual and/or redemption shall be proportionate to any members play over a prolonged period of time;
- Points accrual and/or redemption will not be dependant on any member gambling for a pre-determined length of time or frequency;
- Points accrual and/or redemption will not reward or incentivise points accrual on the basis that points are accrued and/or redeemed over a shorter period of time than they ordinarily would be;
- That any increase (or decrease) in points accrual or membership privileges which are linked to spend is/will be proportionate; and
- That any accrual and/or redemption connected to ancillary benefits (for example, subsidised travel or accommodation) will not be directly related to any members level of gaming.
- All Complimentary food and beverage shall be proportionate and will require management approval before being provided to the customer.
- As regards table gaming, points can be accrued on a members tracked table play but may be calculated at Genting’s sole discretion, either on the basis of actual play or on the basis of an average bet for the table. The average bet for the table is derived from the table minimum bet and so may vary for each table and game type. It is the responsibility of the member to ensure that an Inspector is furnished with their Scheme Card when playing table games.
- As regards slot and electronic gaming, it is the responsibility of the member to ensure that their Reward card is inserted properly in any gaming machine before commencing play.
- Where table tracking is applicable, Genting agrees that it shall use reasonable endeavours to track a members play. However, you acknowledge that such points will be granted (if at all) based upon the personal observation of our employees, which may be subject to bona fide human error. You agree and confirm that our determination shall be final with respect to any points awarded save in the event of manifest error. It is the responsibility of the member to ensure that an Inspector is furnished with their Scheme Card when playing table games.
- It is a breach of the Membership rules for a member to accrue points by allowing anyone else to use his or her Scheme Card. Members who give their Card to any other person for the purposes of gaining points or realising benefits may have their membership either cancelled or suspended at Genting’s absolute discretion.
- We reserve the right at all times to vary (i) qualifying activities for points accrual; (ii) the rate at which points accrue against qualifying activities; and (iii) redemption options or redemptions rates for all of our separate Reward schemes. In the event that we do so we will try and keep you posted of significant changes in person and in club. However, all changes will nonetheless be deemed effective and binding upon upload to our website / or prominent display in club.
- We reserve the right to suspend or cancel any points, card, or membership where we consider that the schemes are, have been, or are likely to be or become subject to abuse, fraud, or any other impropriety. We further reserve the aforementioned right to cancel points or memberships in the event of actual or attempted cheating at gambling, fraud or other impropriety, or where same is reasonably required by applicable law or regulation.
- We reserve the right to correct points or membership errors that occur due to computer (or human) error, machine malfunction, operator error, or from any fraud or misuse of any Rewards Card.
- The death or insolvency of a Reward scheme member this will result in the cancellation of the Membership and forfeiture of their points balance.
- You will not earn or be able to redeem any points whilst you are in breach of these Reward terms and conditions or the House Rules applicable to play in club (including but not limited to actual or attempted cheating, or any abuse or harassment of our staff).
- Where we reasonably believe that there has been a breach of the Rewards terms and conditions we may withdraw, cancel, or withhold any points allocated to your membership.
- Members who are permanently excluded from our premises are not entitled to participate in any of our Rewards schemes and any points balance they hold at the time of their exclusion or barring will be cancelled and forfeited.
- Members who self-exclude themselves from our premises (whether directly with us or via any industry scheme) will not accrue points, nor be able to redeem existing points for the period of their self-exclusion. Moreover, any such exclusion shall not serve to extend the validity of any existing points beyond their standard 12 month validity period.
- In the event that any scheme member owes any money to us, the right to accrue or redeem points and any other reward card benefits (or their scheme membership) may be suspended, withdrawn, or cancelled at our discretion pending payment of any outstanding debt.
- Members who do not collect points for two years, may at our discretion, be removed from our Rewards Program and will need to reapply for membership should they wish to re-join.
- When you join one of our Schemes you will provide us with, relatively basic name, address and contact details from which you can be identified (personal data). We will use this to:-
- Register and enrol you on one of our Reward schemes;
- Issue you with a Reward membership card (or any replacements / upgrades);
- Administer Reward points logged against your Rewards Card and “link” that to any player record held (if any) by our clubs or (in rare cases) our online casino;
- Administer and evaluate your take-up of Reward Points and to administer Reward point expiry;
- Administer any specific reward point promotions or offers which we may offer and you may take up from time to time (e.g. double points, enhanced redemption or other offers)
- Administer redemptions of Reward Points and/or manual correction of your Reward Point balance (the latter e.g. in the event of error);
- Review your gaming activity with us alongside your points accrual to reasonably inform any decision to invite you to join one of our other separate schemes;
- Build an individual record of your play, play preference, accruals and redemptions to better inform our overall Rewards offer and/or specific offers, accruals or redemptions which we think might be of particular interest to you and further to improve your overall Rewards and casino experience with us; and
- (where you have confirmed suitable contact preferences on sign-up) communicate with you by email or SMS about upcoming rewards, benefits, accrual or redemption offers which we believe might be of interest to you. Where we do this you may opt-out of receipt of such communications at any time.
- Meet our legal, regulatory and regulatory reporting obligations.
- Nothing within these terms acts to exclude our liability in respect of personal injury or death caused by our negligence.
- Subject to paragraph 36 and to the fullest extent allowed by applicable law, you agree that We will not be liable to you, nor to any third party for any consequential or incidental loss or damage (including but not limited to loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, wasted journey or expenditure) nor any other indirect special or punitive loss or damage, however arising or caused.
- Subject to para’s 36 and 37 Our sole and exclusive liability to you in the event of dispute or claim will be limited for all claims in aggregate to the lesser of:-
- Your actual qualifying Reward Point Spend, subject to an overall limit of £500 in any eventuality; and
- A re-credit of existing reward points where points have been deducted in error, or should have been credited but have not been.
- The different Reward Schemes we run are separate from any loyalty programme run for our own online casino in the UK (“Genting Black”) and separate to any scheme in effect at any Genting group casinos outside the UK. Membership of those schemes does not give any rights or entitlements in relation to these schemes.
- A person who is not a party to these terms and conditions shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of these terms and conditions
- These terms and conditions replace all previous versions and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and any disputes will be decided by the English courts, the jurisdiction of which we both accept.
- References to “We” “Us” “Our” or “Genting” are references to Genting Casinos UK Limited (Co. No. 01519689) of Genting Club Star City, Watson Road, Birmingham, B7 5SA, the operator of the My Genting Rewards program and App.
- References to “You” are to the prospective or participating member of our My Genting Rewards scheme.
- In the event of a question or query in connection with your reward points, card or account please contact your local casino at first instance
Last Updated 13.11.2018