What is Funky Time?
What, then, is Funky Time? In fact, to quote the game's creator Evolution, "Funky Time is a cool '70s-style disco spectacular based on the enormously successful Crazy Time live game show concept." In fact, it might be considered a direct continuation. It has four entertaining Bonus games, huge multipliers, and a 64-segment digiwheel that is controlled by a friendly host as the main attraction.
How to Play Funky Time
Funky Time is a terrific game for casual gamers because rounds only take about 3 minutes to play, so you can enjoy a few turns of the wheel in just 10 minutes. Follow these instructions to play the Funky Time live casino game:
- Open the game on your preferred device at Genting Casino.
- Place your bet after that. Funky Time has 17 distinct ways to bet. Select the chip that you'll be using for your bet. Then, choose the betting options you want to employ to place a wager.
- As soon as all bets have been placed, the betting is over. The host will then spin the wheel, and the game will start. The multipliers are dispersed across the wheel as it is spun by a disco ball.
- The outcome of this round will be immediately apparent once the wheel has stopped spinning. If you had wagered on the square where the wheel stopped, you would have triumphed. If the wheel has hit it, you can get an immediate payout or go to a bonus game.
- Betting will reopen and a new round will begin once all resulting actions have been completed.
Funky Time RTP
Funky Time has a high volatility rating which is pretty common for live games from Evolution Gaming. The Funky Time UK games RTP ranges from 95-95.99% which is a little lower than common industry standards but isn’t too far off the mark to be a deal breaker. The Funky Time live casino game has a theoretical hit of 18.45%.
Funky Time Bonus Games and Features
Funky Time is packed with bonus features; four to be precise. Here’s a rundown of what to expect from the bonus games seen on the wheel of the Funky Time live game:
- Bar: If you land on the "Bar" portion, you'll leave for one. You can order a drink right away from a robotic barman who is waiting. The next step is choosing a colour. Then, three drinks are served by the automatic barman. These contain multipliers. You made a hue choice that is associated with a beverage. The multiplier that arrives with this extra round is your final award. According to our sources, this bonus game has a top payout of 10,000x.
- Stayin’ Alive: Together with the other participants, you play this extra game. The goal is to extend your life as much as possible by rising the metres as much as you can. The colour ball you choose in advance will serve as your playing metre. Is the colour of your metre a ball? The metre then increases multiplicatively. Once more, the hue you choose influences the overall value of the bonus round awards. This bonus round has a top prize of 10,000x.
- Disco: It's time to get up and dance! On a bright dance floor in the disco, you see yourself. Here, Mr. Funky and you search for multipliers. The DJ's wheel is installed at the top, so Mr. Funky will dance. Mr. Funky may go left, right, backward, or forward with the wheel. This continues until Mr. Funky gets off the dance floor. All the multipliers you had accumulated up to this point have been won by you. Once again this game has a maximum prize of 10,000x.
- VIP Disco: The bonus game here is identical to Disco. In this VIP version, you will only be able to play with much higher multipliers and have the opportunity to win even greater rewards. The above-mentioned wheel is used to determine Mr. Funky's next dance move. He collects as many multipliers as he can, and when the bonus game is through and you’ve guessed it, this is a multiplier of up to 10,000x.
Funky Time Live ChatBecause Evolution has put so much effort into faithfully recreating the atmosphere and excitement of a 1970s disco, the live chat feature is crucial to the gameplay as a whole. Playing Funky Time at home is more entertaining with our friendly and helpful host. Given that this is a casino game, it goes without saying that you should always gamble responsibly and avoid getting sucked into the excitement. When the fun stops, stop.
Funky Time FAQs
How to bet on Funky Time?
Funky Time offers 17 different wagering options. Choose the chip you want to use for your wager. Then, decide the betting strategies you'll use to place a wager such as wagering on numbers, letters, or bonuses.
What is the max win of Funky Time?
Players can win up to 10,000x their wager when they play the Funky Time game.
Is it safe to play Funky Time live online?
Yes, Genting Casino is fully licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission (UKGC), meaning that all our practices and all our games are third party tested to ensure fairness.
How do I win on Funky Time?
To win on Funky Time simply correctly guess the space which the Digiwheel will land on!
So, now you’ve seen what Funky Time has to offer, why not give the game a try right here at Genting Casino, sign up and play today.