With only two legs of the Genting Poker Series 2012 season left, we thought it was about time to dust off the classic prize pool predictor competition.
If you fancy yourself as a bit of a mystic Meg, then why not take part in our completely free, fun, “Genting Poker Series Sheffield Prize Pool Predictor Competition” or the GPSSPPPC for short!
All you have to do is predict what the total Prize Pool of Genting Poker Series Leg 5 - Sheffield Main Event (the £430 event) will be. The closest player to the actual total will win a Genting Poker Series £400 Leg token for 2013, yes for next season! You can use it for any leg next season and next season’s line up and schedule will be published shortly before the Sheffield leg!
Read all about GPS leg 5 here.
So. The Steel City. Wednesday or United? Meadowhall. You Can Leave Your Hat On. The Crucible. Jimmy White. Them big chimblies that was blown up by the side of the M1. Poker. Yes Poker.
“What will the actual Genting Poker Series Main Event Prize Pool be for GPS 2012 Leg 5 - Sheffield?”
Simply record your answer in a comment below this blog post, and provided you do this before 5pm on Wednesday 21st November 2012, your entry will be valid! To get the brain in gear, the prize pools so far have been: Leg 1 - £146,000, Leg 2 - £232,000, Leg 3 - £154,800, Leg 4 - £192,800, Leg 6 - £100,000
Make sure you put your correct contact details into the Disqus comment box, either by logging in with Facebook, Twitter etc, or if posting as a guest give us your correct email address, otherwise we cannot contact you when you win!
The answer closest to the actual total will win a Genting Poker Series Main Event Token for next year’s series.
Good luck and read the T&Cs below, nothing too onerous, just the usual stuff.
1. Promotion runs from 14:00 17/10/2012 to 17:00 21/11/2012 (uk times)
2. This is a fun promotion and we will disqualify anyone who cheats or tries to cheat (not sure how you’d cheat, but cheats will find a way to try!)
3. Any swear words in comments means disqualification.
4. The player closest to the actual GPS Leg 5 Main Event prize pool wins.
5. In the event of a tie (two players being equally close), the winner will be declared as the entry that was made first.
6. The prize is transferrable to another player, but is not exchangeable for any other tokens or cash. To use the token the winner will need to have a Genting Poker account, no exceptions.
7. Our decision is final
8. General Genting Poker terms apply