*Terms and conditions apply.*
What is Live Roulette?
Live dealer roulette, also called ‘live roulette’ provides players at home with the ability to enjoy a game that is being played live with real dealers and real wheels. One of the main options in live dealer casinos, the game offers the most authentic experience. Since the game's rules are straightforward, playing live roulette is fairly easy. Of course, there are many features and tactics that can be added to make things more complicated (depending on the variant you choose to play).
How To Play Live Roulette
Although some beginner players might find the game overwhelming, playing roulette is not particularly challenging.
A wheel, a ball, and a roulette table are used to play the game. The wheel is divided into 37 pieces of equal size, numbered from 0 to 36. The zero is green, the other half is black, and half of these are red.
All of the numbers that correlate to the wheel are displayed on the betting table. Additionally, it features particular fields for the various roulette bets. In order to win at roulette, a player must correctly guess where the ball will rest after the dealer spins the wheel.
- Load your chosen live roulette game at Genting
- Set your stake using the in-game chips, then select the betting table to place your wager.
- In roulette, every wager involves one or more numbers. By selecting different areas of the betting table before confirming your choice, you can place multiple bets.
- The maximum amount of time you have to put a wager is often 15 seconds.
- The dealer then spins the wheel and places the ball inside when the betting period has ended.
- There are 37 pockets where the ball lands. The winning numbers are those that appear in the pocket. All wagers on that outcome win, while all others lose.
- The dealer takes the ball from the wheel after all bets have been settled and prizes have been paid out and betting on the next round can begin.
Types of Roulette
While there are unique variants and twists on the theme, all roulette games will fall into one or more of the following five categories:
- European Roulette: When playing European roulette, you have the option of placing bets on any of the numbers from 1 to 36. Since there is just one zero in the game, your chances of winning are a little bit higher than in American roulette.
- American Roulette: In addition to the zero on the wheel and the playing field, American roulette has an additional zero. This somewhat lowers your odds of winning while also guaranteeing increased revenue for the casino. American roulette is typically played online with just one zero.
- French Roulette: French roulette is one of the most traditional casino games, making it the queen of casino games. In French roulette, there is only one zero, the same like in European roulette. The difference is that there are fewer betting alternatives available in French roulette. There is no neighboring game, and the playing field appears different.
- Multiwheel Roulette: Multiwheel roulette is a unique variant of the game of roulette. This is a single-table game with numerous roulette wheels in play at once. How many wheels you choose to use to play is entirely up to you. Thus, the number of wheels you utilise to play multiplies your single bet. For instance, if you play on six roulette wheels, your chosen stake is multiplied by six, and you have six chances at the same moment for your desired number to appear.
- Multiplayer Roulette: You can play multiplayer roulette or live roulette to get a better sense of what it would be like to be at a real casino while playing online roulette. When playing this game, you and several other players sit at the same table and can converse with one another. Additionally, you can observe your competitors' winnings and gaming methods to determine whether you could effectively adopt any of them.
There are an intriguing range of Roulette strategies out there that you may want to dabble with. However, it’s important that while popular, the following strategies do not and cannot guarantee wins, because Roulette is a complete game of chance. Instead, strategies can help players use their bankroll more wisely, or experience with the type of player they want to be.
Top 3 Roulette Strategies
- Martingale Strategy: The most well-known and frequently employed roulette method online is the Martingale technique. The strategy's basic premise is that you increase your bets after each loss in order to recover your losses when you finally win. You then resume betting with your original stake. With the Martingale, you essentially gamble big to win tiny, which is quite dangerous. Additionally, adopting this strategy carries the possibility of suffering a big financial loss, so proceed with caution.
- D’Alembert System: Betting on even-money regions of the table is the foundation of the D'Alembert system. In contrast to the Martingale strategy, the player's stake is increased by one unit rather than doubling it following a lost wager. If you succeed, your bet is reduced by one unit. Assume you bet £1 for your base unit. The next wager is £2 if the first one is a loss. If it fails, the subsequent wager increases to £3, and so on. If you succeed in winning the £3 wager, the next wager will only be worth £2. This system's ability to manage your streaks, at least temporarily, is one of its main benefits.
- The Fibonacci Strategy: When compared to other progressive roulette systems like the Martingale, the Fibonacci strategy is one of the safest bets. The Fibonacci sequence has the ability to provide you some victories yet being fairly safe to utilise. This method is based on the well-known Fibonacci numbers, a series in which the following number equals the sum of the two preceding ones.
The order appears to be:
1 - 1 - 2 - 3 - 5 - 8 - 13 - 21 - 34 - 55 - 89 - 144 - 233 - 377 - 610 - 987
The Fibonacci strategy in roulette betting entails combining the previous two bets.
Play Live Roulette at Genting Casino
Now you know how to play live roulette there’s one thing left to do, and that is to play live roulette at Genting Casino. Sign up and play today.
Genting Casino is a leading global casino brand. We provide a premium online casino experience with our huge selection of online slots and live casino games. Genting has been recognized many times for its work in creating fun, safe gaming experiences winning multiple industry awards during its 50 years in business.