Define the way you play your game
X Men 50 Line Slots
X-Men 50 Line slots by Playtech invites you to witness an epic battle between Professor Xavier's team of mutant heroes, the X-men, and Magneto's evil mutants. This 5-reel 50-payline slot has been designed in conjunction with Marvel Comics and features the popular multi-level Marvel Mystery progressive jackpot that frequently reaches +£1m.
You will notice two groups of symbols on the reels when you play X Men 50 Line slots - the heroes on blue backgrounds, and the villains on red backgrounds. The heroes include Professor Xavier, Wolverine, Cyclops, Storm, and Nightcrawler, whilst the villains include Magneto, Mystique, Deathstrike, Sabretooth, and Juggernaut. The values of the 4 jackpots, Power, Extra Power, Super Power and Ultimate Power, are displayed over the reels. A dramatic futuristic soundtrack sets the tone and really brings the theme to life.
The silver and blue wild symbol helps create winning combinations by substituting for all other symbols, except for the X Men logo scatter. If you get 5 wild symbols across an active payline, this can trigger a top base game award of 10,000x your bet per line amount.
Landing 3 or more scatter symbols in X Men 50 Line slots online will activate the free spins round, which gives you a chance to reel in unlimited free games in either Heroes or Villains mode. The free spins round starts in Heroes mode, featuring only blue icons and Magneto. Bonus games will continue indefinitely until Magneto appears, who will change the reels to Villain Mode where only red icons and Professor Xavier are present. You will then have 8 bonus games before the free spins round ends, but if you do manage to land Professor X before your free spins expire, you will return to Heroes Mode and can continue playing.
Those who play X-Men 50 Line slots online may also come across a unique "X-Feature" which is activated when 5 hero characters form an "X" shape on reels 2, 3 and 4. If this occurs, a 5x total bet prize will be added to any line and scatter wins.
With thrilling bonus features, multi-level progressive jackpots, and 50 paylines, it's clear that X-Men 50 Line slots is not your average slots game. Prepare yourself for an epic mutant battle to bring down the villains, as well as a blockbuster payout.
The winnings are vast in this epic 50-payline slot, giving you a wider range of betting options and up to 10,000 times your line bet to be won in the main game! Look out for the X-Feature as this pays five times your whole bet! Plus, you could capture the heroic multi-level Marvel jackpot of up to £1m!
X-MEN 50 line slots
5-Reel 25-line Slots
The object of X-MEN is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
To play the game:
- A wagering denomination (coin value) can be chosen by clicking the Click to Change denomination button in the lower left-hand corner of the screen.
- Line bets are chosen by clicking Bet per Line. Each click adds a coin to the line bet. When the maximum amount is reached (10 coins of the selected wagering denomination), clicking the button again resets the line bet to one coin.
- Paylines are chosen by clicking Lines. Each click activates a payline. When all paylines are activated, clicking the button again resets it to one active payline. Paylines can also be activated by using the numbered buttons on either side of the reels. Selecting a high payline includes all the lower ones too. For example, selecting payline 6 also activates paylines 1 through 5. Clicking Bet Max activates all paylines with the maximum bet per line and spins the reels.
- Total bet per game round = line bet X active paylines.
- Clicking Spin spins the reels with the current selection of lines and line bets. During the reel spins the Spin button changes into Stop. Clicking Stop ends the spin animation and immediately displays the spin result.
- Reels can also be spun using the Auto Start function. Clicking + or - above Auto Start selects the successive number of spins to be enabled. Clicking Auto Start spins the reels. The Auto Start button changes into Stop during the Auto Start mode of reelspin. The Auto Start mode ends when the reels have been spun the number of times determined by the player, or when the player clicksStop.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Line win = line bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. Scatter win = total bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. The paytable can be accessed via the Info page.
- On a given payline, only the highest payline winning combination pays while simultaneous winnings on different paylines are added up together.
- In case of a winning spin, the Win field displays the accumulating winnings. The win ticker can be stopped by clicking anywhere on the screen. Symbols that make up the winning combinations are also animated. The animations are just visual theme elements and do not change the actual symbol.
- Payline wins and the total win are also displayed on the strip located at the bottom of the reels or the game window.
- Clicking Info opens the reference screen describing different game components. Clicking the arrow buttons at the lower right-hand corner of the screen enables navigating between the different info screens.
- The Paytable screen shows all winning combinations. When opened after a winning spin, the winning symbol combinations (number of symbols and bet multiplier) are highlighted and blink.
- The X-Feature screen shows the necessary symbol combinations to trigger the X-Feature.
- The Free Games screen gives an overview of the Heroes and Villains modes in Free Games. For more information on the two modes, enter Heroes Mode page or Villains Mode page
- The Heroes Mode screen explains the rules of Heroes Mode in Free Games.
- The Villains Mode screen explains the rules of Villains Mode in Free Games.
- The Marvel Multi-Level Mystery Progressive Jackpot screen describes how to win entry to the Marvel Multi-Level Mystery Progressive Jackpot game that wins one of four jackpots, and explains the game's rules.
- Show Paylines can be clicked from the Paytable page to open a screen which illustrates all possible payline combinations. Clicking Hide Paylines closes this screen and returns to the Paytable page.
- Clicking Back exits the Info screen and returns to the game.
The Wild symbol in the game is the symbol. It can stand for any other symbol, except Scatter, to make the best possible winning combination.
Please note: There is also a separate payout for 2 or more Wild symbols on an active payline, as seen in the paytable. This is paid out instead of the regular symbol win, if the win amount from Wild symbols is larger than the win from the regular symbol (by Wild standing in).
The Scatter symbol in the game is the symbol. Scatter symbols do not have to occur on a particular payline - if there are two or more Scatter symbols in the spin results, an additional win is earned and added to payline winnings. The payout for the Scatter symbols is multiplied by the total bet.
If three or more Scatters appear on the reels simultaneously, regardless of position, Free Games are initiated.
Three or more Scatter symbols anywhere on the reels, trigger the Free Games.
If the Free Games are triggered, click on Click to Start to reveal the entrance screen to the Free Games. Click Continue to begin Free Games.
Free Games are played in two modes: Heroes Mode and Villains Mode. Free Games begin in Heroes Mode. Heroes Mode is played with an unlimited number of free spins. Villains Mode is played with 8 free spins. The 8 free spins in Villains Mode are cumulative, meaning that all together, only 8 free spins will be played in Villains Mode before the Free Games end and the main game resumes.
When a Magneto symbol appears anywhere on reel #3 during Heroes Mode, Heroes Mode stops and Villains Mode begins.
When a Professor X symbol appears anywhere on reel #3 during Villains Mode, Villains Mode stops and Heroes Mode begins. If a Professor X symbol appears anywhere on reel #3 during the last, 8th free spin in Villains mode, then Heroes mode is not triggered.
In Heroes Mode, the only symbols on the reels are the hero symbols, the Wild symbol, and the Magneto symbol. The Magneto symbol counts as an extra Wild symbol and can appear only on reel #3, substituting for all symbols except the Wild symbol. In theory it is possible to have an infinite number of free spins in the Heroes Mode if the Villains Mode is never triggered.
In Villains Mode, the only symbols on the reels are the villain symbols, the Wild symbol, and the Professor X symbol. The Professor X symbol counts as an extra Wild symbol and can appear only on reel #3, substituting for all symbols except the Wild symbol. After every spin, one free spin is subtracted from that count. When the number reaches zero, the Free Games ends.
Free Games cannot be retriggered during Free Games.
During the Free Games, the reels are spun automatically using the same number of lines and bets per line as on the spin that won the Free Games. After each spin, the win is displayed in the Win field. TheFree Games Win field shows the accumulated winnings from the current Free Games.
After all Free Games have been completed, a result board summarizes the winnings. Game win shows the winnings that were received from the spin that won the free games. Feature win shows the winnings that were received from the free spins. Total win shows the aggregate winnings (Game Win and Feature Win added up).
Clicking Continue will return you to the main game.
The X-Feature is triggered when any of the hero symbols, in whatever combination, occupy the 5 symbol locations on the reels #2, #3 and #4 as specified in the Info page. When the X-Feature is triggered, it immediately adds 5X the total bet to the player's winnings in addition to all other winnings.
The X-Feature cannot be triggered during Free Games.
Marvel Mystery Jackpot
Marvel Mystery Jackpot is a multi-level progressive jackpot game that is available in all Marvel slot games and is linked to all Marvel slot games. A small percentage of each bet in the Marvel slot games, by every person playing this game in each of many online casinos, is added to the progressive jackpot.
The trigger that starts the Jackpot game is random and can occur after any spin in any of the linked games. It is not caused by any symbol combination in the linked games and even a spin that does not win anything in the main game can trigger the Jackpot game. Likewise, any bet with any size in the linked games can trigger the Jackpot game. Nonetheless, the chances of triggering the Jackpot game increase or decrease proportionally to the bet size. Entering the Jackpot game guarantees a win of one of the four jackpots. Playing the Jackpot game reveals the jackpot that has been awarded to you, but does not determine it.
There are four different levels of jackpots that you can win: Power Jackpot, Extra Power Jackpot, Super Power Jackpot and Ultimate Power Jackpot. Different types of jackpots hold different prize amounts. The jackpot gamescreen contains 20 squares which in the beginning of the gameplay are turned upside down. Clicking on a square will turn it around and reveal one of four jackpot symbols on the other side. Once you have found three matching symbols, you win the jackpot that corresponds to these symbols. Jackpot winnings are added to the main game winnings (if any) and are displayed in theWin field together with any other winnings.
The Marvel Mystery Jackpot game has a timeout timer. This means that if you do not pick a square in a set amount of time, you will automatically receive your prize.
The Jackpot for this game works like this:
Seed (how much money the Jackpots start out with):
Contribution rate (what percentage of each bet goes into Jackpot):
Win condition (the result you have to get to win the Jackpot):
Entering the jackpot game guarantees a win. Match 3 jackpot symbols of the corresponding Jackpot or wait for the timer to run out.
Win requirements (what you need to do to be eligible for the Jackpot):
Play a Marvel slot game.
- The seed and Jackpot values are in Euros in the progressive network and their value in your local currency is dependent on the currency exchange rate.
- The mechanics of Marvel Mystery Jackpot prohibit simultaneous jackpot winnings.
- Imperfections in the Internet connectivity may cause you to experience delays in Jackpot messages or updates, but they do not affect actual Jackpot wins.
- If a Jackpot is being discontinued (a game is closed and removed from the casino client), you will be notified of it by the casino.
Open the reference screen that describes the different game components.
|Auto Start / Stop|
Spin the reels a number of times in succession. / End the active Auto Start reelspin mode.
+ and - buttons
Increase or decrease the number of successive spins made with Auto Start.
Activate one more payline.
Bet Per Line
Add a coin to the line bet.
Activate all paylines with the maximum line bet, and spin the reels.
|Spin / Stop|
Spin the reels. / Stop the reelspin animation and immediately display the spin result. In the active Auto Start mode stop the reelspin animation and immediately display the result. Clicking Stop in the active Auto Start mode does not end the Auto Start reelspin mode.
The lower edge of the game window holds the casino toolbar. It contains the following:
- Current balance
Your account balance. This is the money you can use to play the casino games.
Clicking this button opens the Cashier window, where you can make deposits and withdrawals, see your transaction history, etc.
- Play for Real Money
This button appears only in Fun or Offline Mode. Clicking it will take you to the Real Money account creation page. If you already have a Real Money account, it will take you to the Play for Real Money login screen.
Some popular functions are united under the Menu.
Clicking History (unavailable in Offline mode) will open the game history window, where you can see the details of recent game rounds.
Options allows you to change audio quality and various gameplay settings, and Help opens the help article that you are reading right now.
Online Support lets you contact a customer support specialist, if one is online.
This button is available only in the download version of the game.
Clicking this button closes the game window and takes you back to the Lobby.
If you wish, you can press the following keys on your keyboard instead of clicking on the buttons on the screen.
Press this key
To do this
Highlight the next button on the screen.
Select the button that is currently highlighted (equal to clicking on it)
Spin the reels with the currently set bet.
Exit the game (applicable only for the download version of the game).
Note on disconnections: If you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of the main game, the spin will be automatically completed. You can click the History button to see the outcome of your previous round after you log back into the casino.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during free spins, you will be automatically directed back to the game after you log back into the casino so you can continue the game.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during a spin using the Auto Start function, the spin will be automatically completed, but further spins will not automatically commence. You can click the History button to see the outcome of your previous round after you log back into the casino.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during the Marvel Mystery Jackpot, the game will be automatically completed. The Jackpot win will be displayed on the next login.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during a spin that triggers the X feature, the spin will be automatically completed and X feature prize will be added to your winnings. You can click theHistory button to see the outcome of your previous round after you log back into the casino.
Note on malfunctions: A malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Return to Player = 92.01%
In accordance with fair gaming practices required in most legal jurisdictions worldwide, each and every game outcome is completely independent. The odds of achieving any particular outcome are always the same.
The odds of your play do not vary based on prior outcomes, bet size, balance size, time of day, day of week, etc. For example, if the top award is won on a given spin of the game, the chances of winning the top award on the next spin are exactly the same. Likewise, prior losses do not change future odds.
The expected payback reflects the theoretical return across a very large number of spins by numerous players over an extended period of time. The results for any given player over a play session can vary widely from this long-term, expected average in either direction. The fewer the number of games played, the wider the normal variance of actual payback that may be experienced.