Define the way you play your game
Wings of Gold Slots
Grab your goggles, strap yourself in and get ready for take-off - it's time to soar into the sky and play Wings of Gold slots. This thrilling 20 payline, five reel slots game is sure to appeal to the aviation buffs and military aficionados out there with graphics and sounds that will make you feel like you're behind the controls of your very own fighter plane.
Assume the role of our moustachioed fighter as he spins the reels in search of those winning combinations, but watch out to not get distracted by the glamourous red-headed captain in her bold blue uniform. Wings of Gold slots features a host of different planes as in-game symbols, from iconic Spitfire-style fighters, to light bombers and jets, as well as two special symbols that will activate the fantastic bonus features.
If you land the Wild symbol, represented by our dashing pilot, on reels 2,3 or 4, it can replace the any of the standard symbols to form a winning combination. To add to this, if you land a Wild symbol whilst playing on a free game, it could expand to fill the entire reel giving you a huge to win from multiple winning combinations!
Wings of Gold slots online also features a scatter symbol, represented in game as a shiny, golden Wings of Gold badge. If three or more of these appear on the paylines after you spin, the exciting Medal of Honour bonus is triggered that gives you the chance to win up to 100 extra free games! If that's not amazing enough, you'll love the fact that the Medal of Honour bonus can be triggered again during your free games, maximising your chances of winning it big!
With the Xtra Win mode, you can even bring the expanding Wild feature into the regular gameplay, improving the potential to score those massive paylines across every reel!
With payouts of up to 5000x your original stake when you play Wings of Gold slots online, we know you'll be itching to experience the exhilaration of soaring above the clouds in hot pursuit of your golden prize.
Wings Of Gold Slots
5-Reel 20-line Slots
The objective of Wings Of Gold is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
To play the game:
- Line bets are chosen by clicking Bet per Line. When the maximum amount is reached, clicking the button again resets the line bet.
- Paylines are chosen by clicking Lines. Each click activates a payline. When all paylines are activated, clicking the button again resets it to one active payline. Paylines can also be activated by using the numbered buttons on either side of the reels. Selecting a high payline includes all the lower ones too. For example, selecting payline 6 also activates paylines 1 through 5. Clicking Bet Max activates all paylines with the currently selected bet per line and spins the reels.
- Total bet per game round = line bet X active paylines.
- Clicking Spin spins the reels with the current selection of lines and line bets.
- Reels can also be spun using the Auto Start function. Clicking + or - above Auto Startselects the successive number of spins to be enabled. Clicking Auto Start spins the reels. The Auto Start button changes into Stop during the Auto Start mode of reelspin. The Auto Start mode ends when the reels have been spun the number of times determined by the player, or when the player clicks Stop.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Line win = line bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. Scatter win = total bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. The paytable can be accessed via the Info page.
- On a given payline, only the highest payline winning combination pays while simultaneous winnings on different paylines are added up together.
- In case of a winning spin, the Win field displays the winnings.
- Clicking Info opens the reference screen describing different game components. Clicking the arrow buttons at the lower right-hand corner of the screen enables navigating between the different info screens.
- The Paytable screen shows all winning combinations. When opened after a winning spin, the winning symbol combinations (number of symbols and bet multiplier) are highlighted and blink.
- The Medal Of Honour Bonus screen describes the symbol combinations necessary to enter the Bonus game and describes its rules.
- The Xtra Win screen describes how the Xtra Win mode is activated and explains its rules.
- The Paylines screen illustrates all possible paylines and explains the rules for calculating their wins.
- Clicking Back exits the Info screen and returns to the game.
- Active paylines are represented by lines that appear over the reels. Paylines can be activated and their shape displayed by progressively clicking Lines.
- Only active paylines can register wins.
- There is a difference between the line bet and the total bet. The line bet shows how much is being bet on a single payline. The total bet shows how much is being bet in total on the game round. Payouts shown in the paytable are multiplied by the line bet.
The Scatter symbol is an exception to these rules. More information about the Scatter symbol can be found below.
- If a symbol has a winning combination on more than one reel, the winnings are added up.
- Winning combinations must start from the leftmost reel, and the symbols have to be on consecutive reels.
- If two payline winning combinations occur on the same line, the higher of them is paid out. If more than one active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are added up.
The Wild symbol appears only on reels 2, 3 and 4. It can stand for any other symbol, except Scatter, to make the best possible winning combination.
The Wild symbol becomes Expanding Wild during Free Games. This means that if a Wild symbol appears on a reel after a spin and it is possible to have a winning combination by having a Wild symbol anywhere on that reel, it will expand to cover the entire reel. All places on the reel will be temporarily considered as Wild. All winning combinations that result from this will be paid.
When the Xtra Win mode is activated Wild becomes Expanding Wild in the main game as well (see below).
Xtra Win Mode
The Xtra Win mode can be activated at any time during main game and can be played when the player bets on maximum paylines only. If the game is not played with all 20 active paylines, but the player has activated the Xtra Win mode, a pop-up message appears explaining that the maximum number of lines has also been activated now.
Activating the Xtra Win mode invests an additional 50% of the player's total bet in each spin. In return, Wild becomes Expanding Wild in the main game. In Xtra Win mode, the Scatter wins are per the new total bet. Line bet wins are still per line bet.
Xtra Win improves the game's overall payout.
To trigger the Xtra Win feature, click the button. The button then changes intoActive, and by clicking on it once again the player disables the Xtra Win mode.
The Scatter symbols do not have to occur on any particular payline. If there are three or more Scatters in the spin results, the Medal Of Honour Bonus is triggered and the corresponding payout win, detailed in the paytable, is earned. Scatter payout is multiplied by the total bet and added to payline winnings.
Medal Of Honour Bonus
The Medal of Honour Bonus is triggered by the appearance of three or more Scatters in the spin result during main game or during Free Games.
To enter the Medal of Honour Bonus, click on Click to Start.
On the screen that appears next, choose one of the three possible symbols. Once you have made your choice, the screen will then be replaced by special reels. The chosen symbol will then appear a random number of times on the special reels.
The number of symbols appearing determines the number of Free Games won:
|Number of Special Symbols||Free Games Won|
After the Medal of Honour Bonus round ends a message detailing the number of free games appears. In a short while, the Free Games start automatically.
The Wild symbol becomes Expanding Wild during Free Games, regardless of whether the Xtra Win feature is active. The Wild symbol doubles the Free Games win when participating in the combinations, which pay.
If three or more Scatters appear anywhere on the reels during Free Games, the Medal of Honour Bonus is retriggered. The bonus special reels reappear, and the process is repeated with the same special symbol you have chosen earlier. The number of Free Games is awarded according to the Bonus table. Free Games continue automatically.
During the Free Games, the reels are spun automatically using the same number of lines and bets per line as on the spin that won the Free Games. After each spin, the win is displayed in theWin field. The Free Games Win field shows the accumulated winnings from the current Free Games.
After all Free Games have been completed, a result board summarizes the winnings. Game winshows the winnings that were received from the spin that won the free games. Feature win shows the winnings that were received from the free spins. Total win shows the aggregate winnings (Game Win and Feature Win added up).
Main Game is automatically resumed.
If the Free Games are triggered during the Auto Start mode, the feature begins after the player clicks on Click to Start. When all Free Games have been played, the Auto Start mode automatically resumes.
Open the reference screen that describes the different game components.
|Auto Start / Stop|
Spin the reels a number of times in succession. / End the active Auto Start reelspin mode.
+ and - buttons
Increase or decrease the number of successive spins made with Auto Start.
Activate one more payline.
Bet Per Line
Add a coin to the line bet.
Activate all paylines with the currently selected line bet, and spin the reels.
|Spin / Stop|
Spin the reels. / Stop the reelspin animation and immediately display the spin result. In the active Auto Start mode stop the reelspin animation and immediately display the result. Clicking Stop in the active Auto Start mode does not end the Auto Start reelspin mode.
The theoretical percentage return to player (RTP) is 94.00% in regular mode and 95.00% when playing in Xtra Win mode.
In accordance with fair gaming practices required in most legal jurisdictions worldwide, each and every game outcome is completely independent. The odds of achieving any particular outcome are always the same.
The odds of your play do not vary based on prior outcomes, bet size, balance size, time of day, day of week, etc. For example, if the top award is won on a given spin of the game, the chances of winning the top award on the next spin are exactly the same. Likewise, prior losses do not change future odds.
The expected payback reflects the theoretical return across a very large number of spins by numerous players over an extended period of time. The results for any given player over a play session can vary widely from this long-term, expected average in either direction. The fewer the number of games played, the wider the normal variance of actual payback that may be experienced.