Define the way you play your game
Top Trumps Football Legends Slots
With great bonus rounds such as the Wall of Fame, football fans are sure to love this super slot from Genting Casino
You can play on 1 to 15 lines, starting from 1p a spin right up to a whoppping L750 per spin! Come and play with your favourite football players and win big cash prizes
Top Trumps Football Legends Slots - Wild Symbol
The Wild Symbol is a the football player Pele and when it is spun, it will substitute any symbol except the scatter and the Wall of Fame Bonus for a payout.
Top Trumps Football Legends Slots - Scatter Symbol
The Scatter Symbol is the Top Trumps logo. Spin 3 or more Scatter symbols to win 10 free games.
Top Trumps Football Legends Slots - Wall of Fame Bonus
The Wall of Fame Bonus symbol will start the bonus round if it lands on reels 1 & 5 simultaneously. When the bonus round is launched, you are presented with a wall of 16 football players with hidden prizes underneath. You may shuffle the pictures by clicking 'Shuffle'. Click on the pictures to pick 3 of the 16 football legends for cash prizes. A football legend may win an extra pick in addition to cash prizes.
Top Trumps Football Legends Images
Top Trumps Football Legends
The objective of Top Trumps Football Legends is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
To play Top Trumps Football Legends:
- A wagering denomination (coin value) can be chosen by clicking the Click to Change denomination button in the lower left-hand corner of the screen.
- Line bets are chosen by clicking Bet per Line. Each click adds a coin to the line bet. When the maximum amount is reached (10 coins of the selected wagering denomination), clicking the button again resets the line bet to one coin.
- Paylines are chosen by clicking Lines. Each click activates a payline. When all paylines are activated, clicking the button again resets it to one active payline. Paylines can also be activated by using the numbered buttons on either side of the reels. Selecting a high payline includes all the lower ones too. For example, selecting payline 6 also activates paylines 1 through 5. Clicking Bet Max activates all paylines with the maximum bet per line and spins the reels.
- Total bet per game round = line bet X active paylines.
- Clicking Spin spins the reels with the current selection of lines and line bets. During the reel spins the Spin button changes into Stop. Clicking Stop ends the spin animation and immediately displays the spin result.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Line win = line bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. Scatter win = total bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. The paytable can be accessed via the Info page.
- On a given payline, only the highest payline winning combination pays while simultaneous winnings on different paylines are accumulated.
- In case of a winning spin, the Win field displays the accumulating winnings. The Win ticker can be stopped by clicking anywhere on the screen to display the total win amount immediately.
- Payline wins and the total win are also displayed on the strip located at the bottom of the reels or the game window.
- A win activates the Gamble button which, when clicked, starts the Gamble feature. More information about the Gamble feature can be found below.
- Clicking Info opens the reference screen describing different game components. Clicking the arrow buttons at the lower right-hand corner of the screen enables navigating between the different info screens.
- The Paytable screen shows all winning combinations. When opened after a winning spin, the winning symbol combinations (number of symbols and bet multiplier) are highlighted and blink.
- The Wall of Fame Bonus screen describes the symbol combinations necessary to enter the Bonus game and describes the Wall of Fame Bonus round rules.
- The Free Games screen describes the symbol combinations necessary to enter the Free Games feature and describes the Free Games feature rules.
- The Gamble screen describes how to try doubling winnings by gambling with them and describes the doubling-up rules.
- Clicking Show Paylines on the Paytable page, opens a screen that illustrates all possible payline combinations. Clicking Hide Paylines closes this screen and returns to the Paytable page.
- Clicking Back exits the Info screen and returns to the game.
- Active paylines are represented by lines that appear over the reels. Paylines can be activated and their shape displayed by progressively clicking Lines.
- Only active paylines can register wins.
- There is a difference between the line bet and the total bet. The line bet shows how much is being bet on a single payline. The total bet shows how much is being bet in total on the game round. Payouts shown in the paytable are multiplied by the line bet.
The Scatter symbol is an exception to these rules. More information about the Scatter symbol can be found below.
- If a symbol has a winning combination on more than one reel, the winnings are added up.
- Winning combinations must start from the leftmost reel, and the symbols have to be on consecutive reels.
- If two payline winning combinations occur on the same line, the higher of them is paid out. If more than one active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are added up.
- Winning combinations must start from the left most reel, and the symbols have to be consecutive.
The Scatter symbol is an exception to these rules. More information about the Scatter symbol can be found below.
The Wild symbol in the game can stand for any other symbol, except Scatter and Bonus, to make the best possible winning combination. There is also a separate payout for two or more Wild symbols on an active payline, as seen in the Paytable. This is paid out instead of the regular symbol win if the win amount from Wilds is larger than the win from the regular symbols (by Wild standing in).
The Scatter symbols do not have to occur on any particular payline. If there are two or more Scatters in the spin results, the payout earned is multiplied by the total bet and added to payline winnings.
If three or more Scatter symbols appear on the reels simultaneously, regardless of position, 10 Free Games with Extra Wild are triggered.
If the Bonus symbol appears both on reels #1 and #5 during a main game spin, the Wall of Fame Bonus is triggered.
Wall of Fame Bonus
To start the Wall of Fame Bonus round, click on Click to Start.
A wall with 16 football legends is presented, asking you to choose three of them to win cash prizes. You can change the pictures on the wall by clicking the Shuffle button. Click on a picture to make a selection. Shuffling is not allowed once the first pick has been made.
Clicking on a selection wins a cash prize. A football legend may, in addition to the cash prize, win an "extra pick".
At the end of the Bonus game, a win screen displays your winnings. After a short pause, you return to the regular slot reels.
The Wall of Fame Bonus cannot be triggered during the Free Games.
3 or more Scatters anywhere on the reels trigger 10 Free Games. The Free Games are played with an Extra Wild symbol. The Extra Wild symbol can stand for all symbols except Scatter and multiplies the wins by 4 when substituting.
Before entering the Free Games, you will be asked to choose the football legend, whose image will be displayed on the Extra Wild symbol. Once you have made your choice, the Free Games will begin.
To start the Free Games, click on Click to Start. Choose the football legend that will appear on the Extra Wild using the arrow keys or by clicking on the arrow symbols with the mouse. Once you have made your choice, click on CONTINUE. The Free Games begin automatically.
During the Free Games, the reels are spun automatically using the same number of lines and bets per line as on the spin that won the Free Games. After each spin, the win is displayed in the Win field. The Free Games Win field shows the accumulated winnings from the current Free Games.
After all Free Games have been completed, a result board summarizes the winnings. Game win shows the winnings that were received from the spin that won the free games. Feature win shows the winnings that were received from the free spins. Total win shows the aggregate winnings (Game Win and Feature Win added up).
If 3 or more Scatter symbols appear anywhere on the reels during Free Games, 10 additional Free Games are added to the existing ones with the same football legend image on the Extra Wild.
Free Game wins are added to the payline and Scatter wins.
If the Free Games are triggered during the Auto Start mode, the feature begins after the player clicks on Click to Start, chooses a player and clicks on CONTINUE. When all Free Games have been played and the player clicks Continue on the screen summarizing the Free Games win, the Auto Start mode resumes.
A win activates the Gamble button which, when clicked, starts the Gamble feature where you can bet the winnings from your last spin to try and increase them.
Your current winnings are shown in the Bank field. You can choose to bet these winnings (Double button) to double them. Double To shows the amount that will be placed in the Bank, if you win.
You can also choose to bet only half your current winnings (Double Half button) and keep the other half in the Bank. Double Half To shows the amount that will be placed in the Bank (includes the amount that remained in the Bank), if you win.
Bet will show your bet in the Gamble round.
If you do not want to bet, you can click Collect to add the winnings from the last spin to your balance and return to the main game. If you choose to bet, the dealer's card is revealed on the left-hand side of the screen and you have to pick a card from the remaining face-down cards. If you pick a card with a higher ranking than the dealer's card, you win. If your card is equal in ranking, the bet is returned. If your card is lower in ranking than the dealer's card, you lose your bet and the Gamble feature ends.
With every win, you can bet again until the winnings in the Bank are equal to or greater than the Gamble feature limit. The limit is shown on the Info page that describes the Gamble feature.
Click Collect to add your winnings from the Bank to your balance and return to the main game.
Please note: The Gamble button is disabled during free spins and while the Auto Start is active.
Open the reference screen that describes the different game components.
|Auto Start / Stop|
Spin the reels a number of times in succession. / End the active Auto Start reelspin mode.
+ and - buttons
Increase or decrease the number of successive spins made with Auto Start.
Activate one more payline or reset.
Bet Per Line
Add a coin to the line bet.
Activate all paylines with the maximum line bet, and spin the reels.
|Spin / Stop|
Spin the reels. / Stop the reelspin animation and immediately display the spin result. In the active Auto Start mode stop the reelspin animation and immediately display the result. Clicking Stop in the active Auto Start mode does not end the Auto Start reelspin mode.
Gamble the winnings in an attempt to increase the winnings from the spin.
Return to Player = 95.96%
In accordance with fair gaming practices required in most legal jurisdictions worldwide, each and every game outcome is completely independent. The odds of achieving any particular outcome are always the same.
The odds of your play do not vary based on prior outcomes, bet size, balance size, time of day, day of week, etc. For example, if the top award is won on a given spin of the game, the chances of winning the top award on the next spin are exactly the same. Likewise, prior losses do not change future odds.
The expected payback reflects the theoretical return across a very large number of spins by numerous players over an extended period of time. The results for any given player over a play session can vary widely from this long-term, expected average in either direction. The fewer the number of games played, the wider the normal variance of actual payback that may be experienced.