Define the way you play your game
Top Trumps Celebs Slots
If you love celebrities then you will love Top Trumps Celebs Slots. This 5 reel, 20 line slot featuring all your favourite red carpet stars is not just all about gorgeous heartthrobs and divas, oh no with fabulous bonus rounds, free games and the superb choose your favourite celebrity on the reels feature you will not be disappointed!
Who's who of Top Trumps Celebs Slots?
Where do we start, with so many to choose from! Wilds - Ok so you've got the King of Rock n Roll, Elvis, Queen of Pop, Madonna and gorgeous Hollywood mega stars Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp. These super star Wilds substitute for any other symbol except Scatter and Bonus symbols.
5 other celebrity symbols - Choose your favourite celebrity to feature on the slot reels, with so many celebrities to choose from, you can have a new celebrity every time you spin! Here's just a few: Beyonce, George Clooney, David Beckham, Samuel L Jackson, Leonardo Dicaprio, Kate Moss, Tom Cruise, Will Smith, John Travolta, Hugh Grant, Elizabeth Hurley, P Diddy, Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears, Sienna Miller, Sean Connery, Paris Hilton and so many more.
Top Trumps Celebs Slots - Scatter Symbol
Hit 3 scatters anywhere on the reels and you get 10 free spins, everybody loves free spins!
Top Trumps Celebs Slots - Red Carpet Bonus Round
Hit the bonus symbol anywhere on reels 1 and 5 and you will trigger the fabulous Red Carpet Bonus round. You are presented with a wall of 16 super stars, you get the option to shuffle them around if you want to before you pick. Shuffle or no shuffle it's up to you, simply pick 3 celebrities and the cash amount they reveal is yours to bank. If you happen to choose a celebrity who reveals 'an extra pick' then you get to choose another celebrity and build up your cash bonus! Absolutely fabulous darrrhling!
Top Trumps Celebs Slots Images
Top Trumps Celebs Slots
The objective of Top Trumps Celebs Slots is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
To play Top Trumps Celebs Slots:
- A wagering denomination (coin value) can be chosen by clicking the Click to Change denomination button in the lower left-hand corner of the screen.
- Line bets are chosen by clicking Bet per Line. Each click adds a coin to the line bet. When the maximum amount is reached (10 coins of the selected wagering denomination), clicking the button again resets the line bet to one coin.
- Paylines are chosen by clicking Lines. Each click activates a payline. When all paylines are activated, clicking the button again resets it to one active payline. Paylines can also be activated by using the numbered buttons on either side of the reels. Selecting a high payline includes all the lower ones too. For example, selecting payline 6 also activates paylines 1 through 5. Clicking Bet Max activates all paylines with the maximum bet per line and spins the reels.
- Total bet per game round = line bet X active paylines.
- Clicking Spin spins the reels with the current selection of lines and line bets. During the reel spins the Spin button changes into Stop. Clicking Stop ends the spin animation and immediately displays the spin result.
- Reels can also be spun using the Auto Start function. Clicking + or - above Auto Start selects the successive number of spins to be enabled. Clicking Auto Start spins the reels. The Auto Start button changes into Stop during the Auto Start mode of reelspin. The Auto Start mode ends when the reels have been spun the number of times determined by the player, or when the player clicks Stop.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Line win = line bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. Scatter win = total bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. The paytable can be accessed via the Info page.
- On a given payline, only the highest payline winning combination pays while simultaneous winnings on different paylines are accumulated.
- In case of a winning spin, the Win field displays the accumulating winnings. The Win ticker can be stopped by clicking anywhere on the screen to display the total win amount immediately.
- Payline wins and the total win are also displayed on the strip located at the bottom of the reels or the game window.
- A win activates the Gamble button which, when clicked, starts the Gamble feature. More information about the Gamble feature can be found below.
Top Trumps Celebs Slots Info page:
- Clicking Info opens the reference screen describing different game components. Clicking the arrow buttons at the lower right-hand corner of the screen enables navigating between the different info screens.
- The Paytable screen shows all winning combinations. When opened after a winning spin, the winning symbol combinations (number of symbols and bet multiplier) are highlighted and blink.
- The Choose Your Celebs! screen explains how to change the celebrity symbols at any time during the main game, while keeping the paytable values the same.
- The Red Carpet Bonus screen describes the symbol combinations necessary to enter the Red Carpet Bonus game and describes the Red Carpet Bonus game rules.
- The Free Games screen describes the symbol combinations necessary to enter the Free Games feature and describes the Free Games feature rules.
- The Gamble screen describes how to try doubling winnings by gambling with them and describes the doubling-up rules.
- Clicking Show Paylines on the Paytable page, opens a screen that illustrates all possible payline combinations. Clicking Hide Paylines closes this screen and returns to the Paytable page.
- Clicking Back exits the Info screen and returns to the game.
Top Trumps Celebs Slots Paylines:
- Active paylines are represented by lines that appear over the reels. Paylines can be activated and their shape displayed by progressively clicking Lines.
- Only active paylines can register wins.
- There is a difference between the line bet and the total bet. The line bet shows how much is being bet on a single payline. The total bet shows how much is being bet in total on the game round. Payouts shown in the paytable are multiplied by the line bet.
The Scatter symbol is an exception to these rules. More information about the Scatter symbol can be found below.
- Payouts are listed on the Paytable screen. To find the possible win amount, the line bet must be multiplied by the payout.
- If two payline winning combinations occur on the same line, the higher of them is paid out. If more than one active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are added up.
- Winning combinations must start from the left most reel, and the symbols have to be consecutive.
The Scatter symbol is an exception to these rules. More information about the Scatter symbol can be found below.
Choose Your Celebs
Top Trumps Celebs has a special feature, which allows you to choose the images of all five celebrity symbols and the Wild symbol that appear on the reels. These images can be changed at any time during the main game, when the reels are not spinning and when not in Auto Start mode, by using the arrows at the side of the images on the Paytable page. The images on the screen are automatically updated. The paytable values of the symbols remain the same. These choices do not influence the sum of a winning combination, but only the images that appear on the screen. The Paytable page is also updated according to your choice.
The Wild symbol in the game is the symbol with the word 'WILD' on it. It can stand for any other symbol, except Scatter and Bonus, to make the best possible winning combination. There is also a separate payout for two or more Wild symbols on an active payline, as seen in the Paytable. This is paid out instead of the regular symbol win if the win amount from Wilds is larger than the win from the regular symbols (by Wild standing in).
The Scatter symbols do not have to occur on any particular payline. If there are two or more Scatters in the spin results, the payout earned is multiplied by the total bet and added to payline winnings.
If three or more Scatter symbols appear in any position on the reels simultaneously, the player wins 10 Free Games with an Extra Wild symbol that multiplies by 4 when substituting.
If the Bonus symbol appears both on reels #1 and #5 during a main game spin, the Red Carpet Bonus is triggered.
Red Carpet Bonus
To start the Red Carpet Bonus round, click on Click to Start.
A wall with 16 celebrities is presented, asking you to choose three of them to win cash prizes. You can change the pictures on the wall by clicking the Shuffle button. You can shuffle the pictures as many times as you like, if you have yet to make your first selection. Click on a picture to make a selection. Clicking on a selection wins a cash prize, which is a multiple of the total bet of the spin that triggered the feature (X1, X2, X3, X4, X6 or X10). A selection may, in addition to the cash prize, win an "extra pick". The maximum total amount that can be won from the Red Carpet Bonus is 24 times the total bet of the spin that triggered the feature.
At the end of the Bonus game, a win screen displays your winnings. Click Continue to return to the regular slot reels.
The Red Carpet Bonus cannot be triggered during the Free Games.
Top Trumps Celebs Slots Free Games
3 or more Scatters in any position on the reels trigger 10 Free Games. The Free Games are played with an Extra Wild symbol. The Extra Wild symbol can stand for all symbols except Scatter and Bonus, and multiplies wins by 4 when substituting. A multiplier means that when it is in effect, all wins are multiplied by that number. When the Extra Wild appears more than once in a winning combination, the line win is multiplied by 4 once and not in an accumulating manner. The Bonus symbols do not appear on the Free Game reels and the Red Carpet Bonus cannot be triggered during Free Games.
Before entering the Free Games, you will be asked to choose the celebrity whose image will be displayed on the Extra Wild symbol. Once you have made your choice, the Free Games will begin.
To start the Free Games, click on Click to Start. Choose one of three celebrities to appear on the Extra Wild symbol and click on CONTINUE. The Free Games begin automatically.
During the Free Games, the reels are spun automatically using the same number of lines and bets per line as on the spin that won the Free Games. After each spin, the win is displayed in the Win field. The Free Games Win field shows the accumulated winnings from the current Free Games.
After all Free Games have been completed, a result board summarizes the winnings. Game win shows the winnings that were received from the spin that won the free games. Feature win shows the winnings that were received from the free spins.
Total win shows the aggregate winnings (Game Win and Feature Win added up).
Clicking Continue will return you to the regular slot reels. When returning to the main game, clicking anywhere on the screen stops the win ticker and displays the full prize.
If 3 or more Scatter symbols appear in any position on the reels during Free Games, 10 additional Free Games are added to the existing ones with the same multiplier and Extra Wild symbol.
Free Game wins are added to the payline and Scatter wins.
If the Free Games are triggered during the Auto Start mode, the feature begins after the player clicks on Click to Start, chooses a celebrity and clicks on CONTINUE. When all Free Games have been played and the player clicks Continue on the screen summarizing the Free Games win, the Auto Start mode resumes. When returning to the main game, clicking anywhere on the screen stops the win ticker and displays the full prize.
Top Trumps Celebs Slot Gamble
A win activates the Gamble button which, when clicked, starts the Gamble feature where you can bet the winnings from your last spin to try and increase them.
Your current winnings are shown in the Bank field. You can choose to bet these winnings to double them by clicking Red or Black button. Double To shows the amount that will be placed in the Bank, if you win.
If you do not want to bet, you can click Collect to add the winnings from the last spin to your balance and return to the main game. If you choose to bet, you have to guess whether the next card that is going to be revealed is red or black. If your guess is correct, you win. If your guess is wrong, you lose your bet and the Gamble feature ends.
With every win, you can bet again until the winnings in the Bank are equal to or greater than the Gamble feature limit. The limit is shown on the Info page that describes the Gamble feature.
Click Collect to add your winnings to your balance and return to the main game.
Please note: The Gamble button is disabled during the Free Games feature and while the Auto Start is active.
Open the reference screen that describes the different game components.
|Auto Start / Stop|
Spin the reels a number of times in succession. / End the active Auto Start reelspin mode.
+ and - buttons
Increase or decrease the number of successive spins made with Auto Start.
Activate one more payline.
Bet Per Line
Add a coin to the line bet.
Activate all paylines with the maximum line bet, and spin the reels.
|Spin / Stop|
Spin the reels. / Stop the reelspin animation and immediately display the spin result. In the active Auto Start mode stop the reelspin animation and immediately display the result. Clicking Stop in the active Auto Start mode does not end the Auto Start reelspin mode.
Gamble the winnings in an attempt to increase the winnings from the spin.
Expected Payback on Top Trump Celeb Slots
Return to Player = 95.96%
In accordance with fair gaming practices required in most legal jurisdictions worldwide, each and every game outcome is completely independent. The odds of achieving any particular outcome are always the same.
The odds of your play do not vary based on prior outcomes, bet size, balance size, time of day, day of week, etc. For example, if the top award is won on a given spin of the game, the chances of winning the top award on the next spin are exactly the same. Likewise, prior losses do not change future odds.
The expected payback reflects the theoretical return across a very large number of spins by numerous players over an extended period of time. The results for any given player over a play session can vary widely from this long-term, expected average in either direction. The fewer the number of games played, the wider the normal variance of actual payback that may be experienced.