Define the way you play your game
The Three Musketeers Slots
"One for all and all for one" was the motto of the legendary Three Musketeers. Now Playtech's The Three Musketeers Slots allows you to venture into battle-torn 17th-century France to join Athos, Porthos and Aramis (and the fourth musketeer D'artagnan) in their latest thrilling adventure to find the stolen Queen's Diamonds.
This fun animated 5-reel 50-payline slot game takes the quartet of heroes on a quest to a castle where the Queen's stolen diamonds have been stashed. To locate the treasure, you must first find D'artagnan on reels 2 and 4 simultaneously. If successful, you will be awarded the Queen Diamond Bonus, and will be asked to make picks in 5 stages: the Bridge stage, the Catapult Stage, the Barrel Stage, the Path Stage, and finally the Treasure Chest Stage which holds the coveted Queen's Diamond, for which you will be richly rewarded for!
Those who play The Three Musketeers Slots will be charmed by the vibrant animated graphics, delightful intro movie and themed symbols, including gloves, scrolls, crowns and amethysts. There are many brilliant special features in the game, such as the Mighty Musketeer Feature. This is when all 3 of the original musketeers can trigger their own bonus game. The Splendid Swords of Porthos Feature is another delight, where if you obtain Pathos on reels 2,3 and 5 with a sword, you will win one re-spin with an entire reel wild. Similar special features are the Wild Muskets of Athos Feature, which is triggered when you spin-in Athos with a pistol, and the Golden daggers of Aramis Feature, which is unlocked by obtaining Aramis with a dagger.
When you play The Three Musketeers Slots online, there is also a Free Games bonus to enjoy, which is set off with Free Game Symbols on reels 1 and 5. Each triggering symbol initially awards 3 free games, so you'll start with anywhere from 6 to 24 free games, whilst any Free Game Symbol that appears during the bonus awards 3 more free games.
The Three Musketeers Slots online is full of fun, special features, and big prizes. So grab your muskets, grab your swords, en-garde touché!
The Three Musketeers and the Queen's Diamond™
5-reel 50-line slots
The objective of The Three Musketeers and the Queen's Diamond™ is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
To play the game:
- Line bets are chosen by clicking + and - below Line Bet to increase or decrease the amount.
- Paylines can be activated and their shape displayed by progressively clicking + and - below Lines. The number of active paylines can be changed by sliding the numbered button on either side of the reels. Selecting a high payline includes all the lower ones too. For example, selecting payline 6 also activates paylines 1 through 5. Clicking Bet Maxactivates all paylines with the currently selected bet per line and spins the reels.
- Total bet per game round = line bet X active paylines.
- Clicking Spin spins the reels with the current selection of lines and line bets. During the reel spins the Spin button changes into Stop. Clicking Stop ends the spin animation and immediately displays the spin result.
- Reels can also be spun using the Auto Play function. Mouse over the Auto Play button to display the list of options. Select the number of spins to be played automatically or choose 'Until Feature' to spin until any of the Mighty Musketeers Features, the Queen'sDiamond Bonus or the Free Musketeers Free Games rounds are triggered. Clicking on an option starts the Auto Play function. The Auto Play button changes into Stop during the Auto Play mode. The Auto Play mode ends when the reels have been spun the number of times determined by the player, or when any of the Mighty Musketeers Features, the Queen's Diamond Bonus or the Free Musketeers Free Games rounds are triggered if you chose 'Until Feature', or when you click Stop.
- Clicking the Turbo Mode button switches on or off the Turbo Mode thus turning on or off some of the win animations and sounds, and making the reels spin faster or slower.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Line win = line bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. Scatter win = total bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. The paytable can be accessed via the Info page.
- On a given payline, only the highest payline winning combination pays while simultaneous winnings on different paylines are accumulated.
- In case of a winning spin, the Win field displays the accumulating winnings. The Win ticker can be stopped by clicking anywhere on the screen to display the total win amount immediately.
- Payline wins and the total win are also displayed on the strip located at the bottom of the reels or the game window.
- Clicking Info opens the reference screen describing different game components. Clicking the arrow buttons at the lower right-hand corner of the screen enables navigating between the different info screens.
- The Paytable screen shows all winning combinations. When opened after a winning spin, the winning symbol combinations (number of symbols and bet multiplier) are highlighted and blink.
- The Mighty Musketeers Features screen describes how each feature is triggered and what its rules are.
- The Free Musketeers Free Games screen explains how the Free Games round is triggered and played.
- The Queen's Diamond Bonus screen explains the symbol combinations necessary to enter the Bonus round and how the different stages are played played.
- The Paylines screen illustrates all possible payline combinations and explains the payout rules in the game.
- Clicking Back exits the Info screen and returns to the game.
- Active paylines are represented by lines that appear over the reels as illustrated in thePaylines screen of the Info page.
- Only active paylines can register wins.
- There is a difference between the line bet and the total bet. The line bet shows how much is being bet on a single payline. The total bet shows how much is being bet in total on the game round. Payouts shown in the paytable are multiplied by the line bet.
The Scatter symbols are an exception to these rules. .
- Payouts are listed on the Paytable screen. To find the possible win amount, the line bet must be multiplied by the payout.
- If two payline winning combinations occur on the same line, the higher of them is paid out. If more than one active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are accumulated.
- Winning combinations must start from the left most reel, and the symbols have to be consecutive.
The Scatter symbols are an exception to these rules.
The Wild symbol appears on reels #2, #3 and #4 as stacked during main game, the Mighty Musketeers Features and the Free Musketeers Free Games. This means that Wilds are shown 1 on top of the other and each position on the reels covered by a stacked Wild acts as Wild.
Wild can stand for any other symbol, except any musketeer symbol and The Three Musketeers symbol to make the best possible winning combination. In order for the Wild to substitute for any symbol other than the above-mentioned ones, that symbol would have to appear along the same active payline as the Wild. Wild will always create a winning combination using the current symbol and not create one using a new symbol. For example, for a combination of 4x Wild and a regular symbol "A", the payout you are going to win will equal the payout for 5x regular symbol "A" according to the Paytable.
Wild combinations do not pay separately.
Note: During main game, if Wild substitutes for any of the weapon symbols or while appearing on the reels to the immediate right of musketeer symbol respectively, the winning combinations, if any, will pay, but none of the Mighty Musketeers Features will be triggered. Features cannot be re-triggered.
The Three Musketeers and the Queen's Diamond™ game features 3 Scatter symbols, which appear during main game and the Free Musketeers Free Games.
If 2 or 3 Scatters appear in the reel-spin results, the payout earned is multiplied by the total bet and added to payline winnings, if any.
Note: Weapon symbols appearing on the reels to the immediate right of a musketter symbol triggers one of the respective Mighty Musketeers Features
The Bonus symbol appears on reels #2 and #4 during main game and the Free Musketeers Free Games.
If the Bonus symbol appears in any position on reels #2 and #4 simultaneously, the Queen's Diamond Bonus is triggered
Free Games Symbol
The Three Musketeers symbol is the Free Games symbol in the game. It appears during main game and the Free Musketeers Free Games.
During main game The Three Musketeers symbol appears on reels #1 and #5 as stacked on these reels, while during the Free Musketeers Free Games The Three Musketeers symbol appears on all reels and is not stacked.
The Mighty Musketeers Features
The 3 Mighty Musketeers Features, which are available in the game, can be triggered during main game and the Free Musketeers Free Games.
The Splendid Sword of Porthos Feature is triggered whenever the Sword symbol appears to the immediate right of the Porthos symbol during main game. After the winnings from the current spin, if any, have been counted, you are awarded 1 re-spin during which all positions on one of the 5 reels are covered by Wilds.
Note: the Splendid Sword of Porthos Feature cannot be re-triggered.
The Wild Muskets of Athos Feature is triggered whenever muskets appears to the immediate right of Athos during main game. After the winnings from the current spin, if any, have been counted, you are awarded 1 re-spin during which Wilds are randomly distributed on reels #2, #3, and #4 only, to positions that are not covered by regular Wilds. If reels are already covered by regular Wilds and no other positions are left, then the random Wilds will cover regular Wilds, too.
Note: the Wild Muskets of Athos Feature cannot be re-triggered.
The Golden Daggers of Aramis Feature is triggered whenever the daggar appears to the immediate right of Aramis during main game. After the winnings from the current spin, if any, have been counted, 2 bags of gold appear. Pick 1 bag of gold by clicking on it to win a cash prize.
Note: during the same spin any and all of the 3 Mighty Musketeers Features can be triggered. In this case they are played in a consecutive order as follows: the Wild Muskets of Athos, the Splendid Sword of Porthos and the Golden Daggers of Aramis.
Note: whenever any of the 3 Mighty Musketeers Features is awarded, the Spin button changes toSkip. Click to go to the feature stage directly. Skip is not available when you win more than 1 of the Mighty Musketeers Features simultaneously.
The Queen's Diamond Bonus
The Queen's Diamond Bonus can be triggered during main game and the Free Musketeers Free Games by the simultaneous appearance of 2x Aramis in any position on reels #2 and #4.
To start the Bonus round, click on Click to Start.
You are awarded 3 initial lives at the beginning of the Queen's Diamond Bonus round. Throughout the bonus you will have to choose 1 out of 3 items during each of the 5 bonus stages. A correct pick will award a cash prize, your wins from the current stage will be added to your current winnings, if any, and the next bonus stage will begin. If your pick has been unsuccessful, you will lose a life and stay on the same bonus stage to pick once more out of the remaining 2 items. In case you do not have any lives remaining, then the Bonus round will end and you will be directed back to the main game. During the first 4 bonus stages you'll be randomly awarded extra lives.
Note: during the bonus round the number of lives you are left with is shown on the counter in the upper left-hand corner of the screen. The counter shows all accumulated lives not including the current one being in use. For example, if no hearts are displayed in the counter you still have one final life for the current pick.
You will always be guaranteed to pass bonus stage 1 and, in addition, you can collect up to 7 lives during bonus stages 2, 3 and 4.
During the 5th and last bonus stage you can pick just one out of the 3 items and even if you have lives in store, they cannot be used for a 2nd pick like in the previous 4 bonus stages. No extra lives can be awarded during the 5th bonus stage. If during the 5th stage your pick has been unsuccessful Bonus round ends regardless of how many lives left. If, on the other hand, your pick has been successful and you reveal the Queen's Diamond, you win the big bonus cash prize of x10 total bet. All your Bonus winnings will be multiplied by the number of lives remaining, if any.
The Queen's Diamond Bonus will always start at stage 1. Clicking the map appearing between the bonus stages will skip animations and lead you straight to the next level.
Note: the Queen's Diamond Bonus and the Free Musketeers Free Games can both be triggered during one and the same main game reel-spin. In this case the Bonus round will be played first. After it has ended, the Free Games will begin. Neither the Mighty Musketeers Features, nor the Free Musketeers Free Games can be triggered during the Queen's Diamond Bonus round.
At the end of the Bonus game, a win screen displays your winnings. Game win shows the winnings that were received from the main game that won the Bonus. Feature win shows the winnings that were received during the Bonus. Total Win shows the accumulated winnings (Game Win and Feature Win added up).
Click Continue to return to the main game.
The Free Musketeers Free Games
The Free Musketeers Free Games are triggered by the simultaneous appearance of at least 1x Three Musketeers symbol on reels #1 and #5.
Click on Click to Start so that the Free Musketeers Free Games round begins.
During the Free Games round The Three Musketeers symbol appears on all reels as non-stacked. Each Three Musketeers symbol in the Free Games reel-spin results adds 3 more Free Games to the remaining ones, if any. Thus the Free Musketeers Free Games can be infinitely re-triggered.
Note: the Free Musketeers Free Games and the Queen's Diamond Bonus can both be triggered during one and the same main game reel-spin. In this case the Bonus round will be played first. After it has ended, the Free Games will begin. Both the Mighty Musketeers Features and the Queen's Diamond Bonus can be triggered during the Free Musketeers Free Games.
If the Mighty Musketeers Feature has been awarded during the Free Musketeers Free Games, it will start immediately after the current Free Games spin has ended. The Free Games counter will "freeze" during the re-spins of the Wild Muskets of Athos and Splendid Sword of Porthos features. After the rewarded Mighty Musketeers Feature has ended, the Free Games counter will "unfreeze" and the Free Games round will resume.
If the Queen's Diamond Bonus is triggered during the Free Musketeers Free Games, it will start immediately after the current Free Games spin has ended. After the Queen's Diamond Bonus has ended any amount won during the Bonus will be added to the free games win, if any, and then, the Free Games round will resume.
During the Free Games, the reels are spun automatically. After each spin, the win is displayed in the Win field. The Free Games Win field shows the accumulated winnings from the current Free Games.
After all Free Games have been completed, a result board summarizes the winnings. Game winshows the winnings that were received from the spin that won the free games. Feature win shows the winnings that were received during the Free Games. Total win shows the accumulated winnings (Game Win and Feature Win added up).
Clicking Continue will return you to the main game. When returning to the main game, clicking anywhere on the screen stops the win ticker and displays the full prize. Free Game wins are added to the payline and Scatter wins.
If the Free Games have been triggered during the Auto Play mode, the Free Games round begins after the player clicks on Click to Start. When all Free Games have been played and the player clicks Continue on the screen summarizing the Free Games win, the Auto Play mode resumes. When returning to the main game, clicking anywhere on the screen stops the win ticker and displays the full prize.
Return to Player = 92.06%
In accordance with fair gaming practices required in most legal jurisdictions worldwide, each and every game outcome is completely independent. The odds of achieving any particular outcome are always the same.
The odds of your play do not vary based on prior outcomes, bet size, balance size, time of day, day of week, etc. For example, if the top award is won on a given spin of the game, the chances of winning the top award on the next spin are exactly the same. Likewise, prior losses do not change future odds.
The expected payback reflects the theoretical return across a very large number of spins by numerous players over an extended period of time. The results for any given player over a play session can vary widely from this long-term, expected average in either direction. The fewer the number of games played, the wider the normal variance of actual payback that may be experienced.