Define the way you play your game
Play Slots O' Gold and take a journey across the Emerald Isle, from the bouncy folk music, to the traditional Irish symbols adorning the reels - including lucky four-leaf clovers, Green leprechaun's hats, horse shoes and pots of gold!
When you load up Slots O' Gold you are sinking into a pleasant rural idyll, with the cheerful strings of the traditional Irish fiddle, and a forest landscape filled with rainbows and clovers. Whether you're winning or losing, this game is an undoubtedly a pleasant place to spend your time: surrounded by reminders of the emerald isle.
In Slots O' Gold slots online you have the chance to win prizes across the five reels and ten play lines available. In addition, there are many bonuses and free spins to claim with the huge draw of scooping a jackpot prize as this game is a Jackpot King game. Meaning you could walk away with the pot of gold at the end of this rainbow with a life-changing progressive jackpot win!
Hitting the Spin button - cleverly placed on a four leaf clover for extra luck - could reveal a standard line up of harps, of pints of Guinness but at any time the Leprechaun can appear on his pot of gold to give you extra chances to win: sending reels spinning for a free extra chance to win.
Slots O' Gold online is a well presented title with great bouncy animations when you line up wild symbols to win on the reels. With rosy cheeked leprechauns leaping and clovers flying as the numbers tick up, play Slots O' Gold online for a whole pot of fun at the end of the rainbow.
Slots O' Gold
Slots O'Gold is a 5-reel 10-line slot with a fun Irish theme. The game has an exciting wild respin feature as well as the Jackpot King Promotional Progressive Pot!
How To Play
- Touch the Total Bet button to increase or decrease the amount of your TOTAL STAKE.
- Touch the button touch one of the Bet options to select your price of play.
- Bet from 20p up to Â£500 (or currency equivalent) by touching the value of the Total Bet you wish to play.
- Click 'SPIN' to start your game.
- The reels will spin and eventually stop at random.
- If the combination of symbols appearing on the reels forms a line of 3, 4 or 5 matching symbols (starting from the left or from the right) on one of the win lines, then you win. Any winning lines you have will be highlighted and your winnings will be credited to your account balance.
- During any spin a Leprechaun Wild in view on reels 2, 3 or 4 triggers Rainbow Respin.
- Achieving 5 Jackpot King overlay symbols during any spin awards the Jackpot King Bonus.
- There is an Autoplay function in the game that will start each spin automatically. If you wish to cancel this during your auto spins then simply press the Stop Autoplay button which will appear at the top of where the Autoplay button was previously along with the remaining number of spins.
- Line wins are multiplied by the value bet on the winning line.
- All Wins across all different lines are added together to form the total win.
- All line pay symbols must appear on a played line and on consecutive lines beginning with the far left reel.
- Only the highest line win is paid on each line.
- Scatter wins are added to any line wins.
- The Wild symbol can be used to help form line wins by substituting for other symbols (on reels 2, 3 and 4 only).
- The Wild symbol cannot substitute for scatter symbols or bonus symbols.
- Only the highest paying win on each line is paid (for example 3 wild symbols being a win or those symbols being used with another symbol to make a win of 4 symbols will only pay which of those two is the highest).
- During any spin if a Leprechaun Wild symbol lands in view on reels 2, 3 or 4 then the Rainbow Respin is triggered. During Rainbow Respin, the Leprechaun Wild expands to cover the entire reel and remain in place while the other reels re-spin. If a new Leprechaun Wild appears during a re-spin, it expands and holds in place together with any previously expanded Leprechaun Wild for another re-spin. The Rainbow Respin Feature ends when no new Leprechaun Wilds appear during a re-spin. Up to 2 additional Leprechaun Wild symbols can appear after a Leprechaun Wild activates a re-spin, triggering 1 additional re-spin for each new Leprechaun Wild symbol that appears in view (maximum of 3 respins).
Jackpot King Promotional Pot System
- During any spin there is a chance that the Jackpot King Bonus can be triggered by achieving 5 Jackpot King overlay symbols on reels 1 to 5.
- The Jackpot King Promotional Pot System is available on any stake on any game plugged into the Jackpot King Promotional Pot.
- Spin the reels to accumulate Crown symbols to move up the the win ladder. Achieve 15+ Crown symbols to enter the Wheel King section of the feature.
- After any spin CHOOSE AN ICON to reveal one of the following outcomes:
- SPIN - spins the reels again, with any additional Crown symbols in view adding to the win ladder.
- COLLECT â€" ends the feature with the player being awarded a Bonus Win based on the multiplier of their Total Bet reached on the win ladder.
- WHEEL KING - reveal this to go directly into the Wheel King round of the feature.
- Achieving 15+ Crown Symbols during the Jackpot King Bonus awards the Wheel King Bonus.
- The Wheel King Feature is a Tombola style Wheel consisting of Big Win Multiplier segments and Jackpot King Progressive pot segments.
- Spin the wheel to win either a Big Total Bet Multiplier or the Jackpot King Promotional Jackpot.
- NOTE - The Jackpot King Promotional Jackpot can only be won during the Wheel King part of the bonus.
- When the Promotional Pot is won, it is reset and begins to rise again.
- The overall Jackpot King progressive contribution is 3%, which covers both the main pot contribution and reseed amount. Jackpot King is a level-based progressive system with the contribution to the main and reserve pots varying on the active Jackpot value.
- On Game zero, 3% is allocated to the main progressive pot, then over time as the jackpot fund increases, less % is allocated to the main pot and more % funding the reseed. The initial seed amount is set by the operator with a recommended initial seed value range from £25,000 to £100,000.The reseed value is capped at £1 million which is accounted for in the maths and is the projected/ expected reseed amount after any pot win.
- Simultaneous wins can occur. If another player wins the Progressive Jackpot then a notification to this effect would occur BEFORE the current player was awarded the jackpot.
- In the event of a communication error after a promtional pot win result has been determined and before it has been displayed on screen, the win amount will automatically be transferred to the player's account.
- While the game is live, the jackpot cannot be terminated. If the game is removed, the outstanding pool amount can be transferred to another jackpot.
- There is an Autoplay function in the game that will start each spin automatically.
- By selecting 'AUTOPLAY' you can choose to place up to 100 bets automatically, one after the other.
- Select your stake as normal then press the 'AUTOPLAY' button to select the number of 'Autoplay' bets you want to play.
- Select your Loss Limit (maximum amount willing to lose for the autoplay session) and then press PLAY to begin your autoplays (other options are available).
- Auto Play will turn off if you get into any bonus round including Freespins, if you reach the set Loss Limit or if a Progressive pot is awarded (where applicable).
- You can stop Auto Play from continuing onto the next spin by clicking the 'STOP' button
Payout Information and Game Rules
- Line wins are multiplied by the value bet on the winning line.
- Wins on different paylines are added.
- All line pay symbols must appear on a played line and on consecutive reels beginning with the far left or far right reel (10 lines always active, paying from left to right and right to left).
- Feature symbols are scatter wins and are awarded when appearing on any position on the reels for any number of played lines (10 lines always active, paying from left to right and right to left).
- Multiple scatter features can be won in a single game.
- Scatter wins are paid in addition to reel wins.
- Re-spins are played at the same bet as the round activating the re-spins.
- MALFUNCTION VOIDS ALL PLAYS AND PAYS.
The maximum win from a single game is £250,000 or 10,000xBet - whichever is reached first (depending on currency. Other Operator limits may apply).
Applicable date from: 11/09/2017
This game has a theoretical return to player of 92.484% + 3% Progressive Jackpot Contribution.Applicable date from: 16/03/2016