Define the way you play your game
Rocky Balboa, the Italian Stallion, has made the greatest boxing comebacks of all time, but be prepared for his best fight yet in Playtech's knockout 5-reel 25-line slot version. Join Rocky as he battles on the reels against some of his biggest nemeses: Apollo Creed, Ivan Drago and Clubber Lang. Those who play Rocky slots will also be reunited with Adrian, the love of Rocky's life. Adrian plays as big a role as ever in Rocky's determination to win the big prizes. Steel yourselves for a hard hitting round of nostalgia, as Rocky slots adopts the theme from the blockbuster film starring Sylvester Stallone.
Step into the ring by spinning the reels of Rocky slots, and you can enjoy round after round of 3, 4 and 5 symbol wins. When wins contain one of his most famous opponents you will be rewarded with a celebratory clip from the movies. Rocky slots online comes with many punchy bonuses, including the scatter symbol. Land 3, 4 or 5 'Italian stallion' symbols anywhere on the reels and you will win 15, 20 or 25 free games, respectively. In addition, a 2x multiplier is activated during the free spins. Wild Rocky symbols also punctuate the reels, and lining up 5 of them when you play Rocky Slots online will lead to top rewards. The Rocky Wilds will also substitute other symbols out of the way to create plenty more canvas crunching winning combinations.
The Rocky bonus is an excellent addition to the game, where players who manage to spell R-O-C-K-Y across the reels will win 5x their total-bet. Rocky slots also offers a unique Knockout bonus. If you land red or white boxing glove symbols on the first and last reels, you will be transported to the ring. Choose Rocky's opponent, and then they will face off against each other in a brawl. During the 10 round fight, each round Rocky wins means that you will win a prize worth triple your total bet. If Rocky knocks out his opponent before the 10th round, all remaining rounds are considered won.
For those of you who enjoy living on the edge, the gamble feature is also enabled in Rocky slots online. When you activate the gamble feature, you will be able to bet on the outcome of a draw from a deck of cards. Guessing correctly will double your win, but guessing wrong means that you lose it all.
It's the eye of the tiger, it's the thrill of the fight. With great characters, film clips, and bonuses that really pack a punch, Rocky slots is truly a knockout title.
5-REEL 25-LINE SLOTS
The objective of Rocky is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
TO PLAY THE GAME:
- A wagering denomination can be chosen by clicking the Click to Change denomination button in the lower left-hand corner of the screen.
- Line bets are chosen by clicking Bet per Line. Each click adds a coin to the line bet. When the maximum amount is reached, clicking the button again resets the line bet to one coin.
- Paylines are chosen by clicking Lines. Each click activates a payline. When all paylines are activated, clicking the button again resets it to one active payline. Paylines can also be activated by using the numbered buttons on either side of the reels. Selecting a high payline includes all the lower ones too. For example, selecting payline 6 also activates paylines 1 through 5. Clicking Bet Max activates all paylines with the maximum bet per line and spins the reels.
- Total bet per game round = line bet X active paylines.
- Clicking Spin spins the reels with the current selection of lines and line bets.
- Reels can also be spun using the Auto Start function. Clicking + or - above Auto Start selects the successive number of spins to be enabled. Clicking Auto Start spins the reels. The Auto Start button changes into Stop during the Auto Start mode of reelspin. The Auto Start mode ends when the reels have been spun the number of times determined by the player, or when the player clicks Stop.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Line win = line bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. Scatter win = total bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. The paytable can be accessed via the Infopage.
- On a given payline, only the highest payline winning combination pays while simultaneous winnings on different paylines are added up together.
- In case of a winning spin, the Win field displays the winnings.
- A win activates the Gamble button which, when clicked, starts the Gamble feature. More information about the Gamble feature can be found below.
- Clicking Info opens the reference screen describing different game components. Clicking the arrow buttons at the lower right-hand corner of the screen enables navigating between the different info screens.
- The Paytable screen shows all winning combinations. When opened after a winning spin, the winning symbol combinations (number of symbols and bet multiplier) are highlighted and blink.
- The Knockout Bonus screen describes the symbol combinations necessary to trigger the Bonus game and describes the Bonus round rules.
- The Free Games screen describes the symbol combinations necessary to enter the Free Games feature and describes the Free Games feature rules.
- The Rocky screen explains how the Rocky feature is won.
- The Gamble screen describes how to try doubling winnings by gambling with them and describes the doubling-up rules.
- Clicking Show Paylines on the Paytable page, opens a screen that illustrates all possible payline combinations. ClickingHide Paylines closes this screen and returns to the Paytable page.
- Clicking Back exits the Info screen and returns to the game.
- Active paylines are represented by lines that appear over the reels. Paylines can be activated and their shape displayed by progressively clicking Lines.
- Only active paylines can register wins.
- There is a difference between the line bet and the total bet. The line bet shows how much is being bet on a single payline. The total bet shows how much is being bet in total on the game round. Payouts shown in the paytable are multiplied by the line bet.
The Scatter symbol is an exception to these rules. More information about the Scatter symbol can be found below.
- Payouts are listed on the Paytable screen. To find the possible win amount, the line bet must be multiplied by the payout.
- If two payline winning combinations occur on the same line, the higher of them is paid out. If more than one active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are added up.
- Winning combinations must start from the left most reel, and the symbols have to be consecutive.
The Scatter symbol is an exception to these rules. More information about the Scatter symbol can be found below.
The Wild symbol in the game is the symbol. It can stand for any other symbol, except Scatter and Bonus, to make the best possible winning combination. There is also a separate payout for 3 or more Wild symbols on an active payline, as seen in the Paytable. This is paid out instead of the regular symbol win if the win amount from Wilds is larger than the win from the regular symbols (by Wild standing in).
The Scatter symbol in the game is the symbol. The Scatter symbols do not have to occur on any particular payline. If there are 2 or more Scatters in the spin results, the payout earned is multiplied by the total bet and added to payline winnings. If 3, 4 or 5 Scatter symbols appear anywhere on the reels simultaneously, 15, 20 or 25 Free Games are won respectively. All wins during Free Games are doubled.
To start the Free Games, click on CLICK TO START. The reels are then replaced by a scene from the movie 'Rocky'. At the end of the screen, the numbers of Free Games won appears. After a short pause, the Free Games start automatically.
During the Free Games, the reels are spun automatically using the same number of lines and bets per line as on the spin that won the Free Games. After each spin, the win is displayed in the WIN field. The FREE GAMES WIN field shows the accumulated winnings from the current Free Games.
After all Free Games have been completed, a result board summarizes the winnings. GAME WIN shows the winnings that were received from the spin that won the free games. FEATURE WIN shows the winnings that were received from the free spins.TOTAL WIN shows the aggregate winnings (Game Win and Feature Win added up).
Clicking CONTINUE will return you to the regular slot reels.
During Free Games, more Wild symbols are added on the reels. If 3 or more Scatters appear anywhere on the reels during Free Games, 15 additional Free Games are added to the existing ones. Free Game wins are added to the payline and Scatter wins.
If the Free Games are triggered during the Auto Start mode, the feature begins after the player clicks on CLICK TO START. When all Free Games have been played, the win screen is displayed. After the player clicks CONTINUE, the Auto Start mode resumes.
The Bonus symbols in the game are the and the symbols. The white glove appears only on reel #1 while the red glove appears only on reel #5. If both gloves appear simultaneously after a spin, an animation is played and the Knockout Bonus is triggered.
To start the Bonus round, click on CLICK TO START. A screen appears, asking you to choose one of three of Rocky's most famous opponents. Once chosen, the screen will change to a ring in which ten bonus rounds will be played. Rocky and the chosen opponent will fight in the middle of the screen, with videos from the movie, for ten short rounds. For every round won by Rocky, three times the total bet is awarded. All matches end with a knockout in Rocky's favour. If a knockout occurs earlier than the 10th round, all following rounds are considered to be won by Rocky. Once the match is over, a win screen appears, displaying your total bonus win. After a short pause, the game resumes automatically.
The Knockout Bonus cannot be triggered during the Free Games.
If the letters "R", "O", "C", "K", "Y" appear in this order, from left to right, on consecutive reels, regardless of paylines, five times the total bet is awarded.
The Rocky Feature can be won during both main and free games. In Free Games, its prize is doubled.
A win activates the GAMBLE button which, when clicked, starts the Gamble feature where you can bet the winnings from your last spin to try and increase them.
Your current winnings are shown in the BANK field. You can choose to bet these winnings to double them by clicking RED orBLACK button. DOUBLE TO shows the amount that will be placed in the BANK, if you win.
If you do not want to bet, you can click COLLECT to add the winnings from the last spin to your balance and return to the main game. If you choose to bet, you have to guess whether the next card that is going to be revealed is red or black. If your guess is correct, you win. If your guess is wrong, you lose your bet and the Gamble feature ends.
With every win, you can bet again until the winnings in the BANK are equal to or greater than the Gamble feature limit. The limit is shown on the INFO page that describes the Gamble feature.
Click COLLECT to add your winnings to your balance and return to the main game.
PLEASE NOTE: The GAMBLE button is disabled during free spins and while the AUTO START is active.
NOTE ON DISCONNECTIONS: If you are disconnected from the Internet in the middle of a base game, the spin will be automatically completed. You can click the HISTORY button to see the outcome of your previous round after you log back into the casino.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during a bonus round or free spins, you will be automatically directed back to the game after you log back into the casino so you can continue the game.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during a spin using the Auto Start function, the spin will be automatically completed, but further spins will not automatically commence. You can click the History button to see the outcome of your previous round after you log back into the casino.
- If you are disconnected from the Internet during a gamble round, the winnings will be collected and added to the balance. You can click the History button to see the outcome of your previous round after you log back to the casino.
NOTE ON MALFUNCTIONS: A malfunction voids all pays and plays.
Return to Player = 95.02%
In accordance with fair gaming practices required in most legal jurisdictions worldwide, each and every game outcome is completely independent. The odds of achieving any particular outcome are always the same.
The odds of your play do not vary based on prior outcomes, bet size, balance size, time of day, day of week, etc. For example, if the top award is won on a given spin of the game, the chances of winning the top award on the next spin are exactly the same. Likewise, prior losses do not change future odds.
The expected payback reflects the theoretical return across a very large number of spins by numerous players over an extended period of time. The results for any given player over a play session can vary widely from this long-term, expected average in either direction. The fewer the number of games played, the wider the normal variance of actual payback that may be experienced.