Define the way you play your game
Join us at Genting Casino and play Newar Roulette. It's an old favourite which has been revamped and upgraded in this online version brought to you by Playtech.
Newar Roulette online is based on the European version of the game and so has one zero nestled between numbers 26 and 32. All the usual betting options you would find on a roulette table are available to you but there is a bonus. In Newar Roulette, if you bet on even and red (that's all even red numbers) or black and odd (that's all black odd numbers), the zero is also included.
Play Newar Roulette and you will also see it has a racetrack style betting grid where you will find all the French betting patterns that you are familiar with, including 'tier', 'orphelins' and 'voisins du zero'. What's particularly great is that if you do need some guidance, all you have to do is hover your mouse over each better option and you will be told which numbers are included in the bet.
Arguably the best thing about Newar Roulette is the addition of the favourite bets option. If you play Newar Roulette online, you will find the favourite bets button. Press it and you will be able to save up to four of your favourite bets. Each of your bets will be given a number from one to four and once you've saved it, all you need to do in future is click the number relating to the bet you would like to place. For roulette fanatics, this is a truly excellent feature.
Play Newar Roulette online and you will be able to make use of the history bar which shows you the numbers and colours which have come up recently, giving you a great gauge of what your next bet should be.
Along with all the great technical features, the look and feel of Newar Roulette makes playing it a really pleasant experience. The graphics, animation and sounds are top notch and really create the casino atmosphere you want. You can even change the colour of the table cloth and the direction of the wheel spin, which allows you to create the perfect game for you.
The object of Newar Roulette is to predict where the ball will come to rest on the Roulette wheel.
To play Newar Roulette:
- Click on a chip of the desired value to select it.
- Hovering the mouse pointer over any position of the table layout brings up a tooltip that shows the type of the bet that is placed in that betting area, the payout of that bet type, the minimum and maximum bet limits for that kind of bet, and your current bet amount on that position. In addition, the numbers that will be included in the bet are highlighted on the table layout.
- Place your bet by clicking on a number or betting area on the Roulette table. Every click on the betting area adds one chip of the selected value to the bet.
- The minimum and maximum bet limits are dependent on your VIP level. If a bet is below the minimum limit, a message about an insufficient bet is shown and the respective chips on the table are highlighted three times. For detailed information on bet limits for all positions, click on the limits sign on the table.
- To increase the bet by another amount, select another chip and click on the desired betting area.
- Shift-clicking (holding down the Shift key and clicking) on the betting area removes one chip of the same value as the selected chip from the bet, or the entire bet if the selected chip is greater in value than the bet placed.
- You can place several chips into different betting areas simultaneously.
- A timer shows the remaining time to place bets. When you have placed your bets, click Confirm Bets to confirm your bets. Once a bet is confirmed, it cannot be removed from the table any more. You can place additional bets after confirming some bets as long as there is time left on the timer, but you have to click Confirm Bets again. Only confirmed bets participate in a game round and all unconfirmed bets are returned.
- Genting Casino may disable the timer feature for a table. If the table does not have a timer, click Spin to set the ball spinning after you have placed your bets. Clicking Clear Bets removes all the placed bets from the table. Clicking Double doubles the bets you have placed on the table. After a spin, click Rebet to place the same bet as during the previous spin, and Spin to set the ball spinning or click Rebet & Spin to place the same bet or Double & Spin to place double the bet and spin the wheel immediately.
- The winning bets remain on the table. You can remove them like any other bet or leave them on the table for the next round. Genting Casino may disable this feature for a table. If it is disabled, then the winning bets are returned to you together with your winnings.
Newar Roulette Table and Table Features
A Roulette table consists of two parts - the Roulette wheel and the Roulette layout. The Roulette layout is the area on the table where the players place their bets. This table uses the European style layout, which has a single zero. In addition to the standard roulette layout, this table also includes the Racetrack (see below for further information). The Roulette wheel consists of numbers 1 through 36, alternately colored red and black, plus 0, which is green.
You can change the table color of the Roulette layout by clicking the Color button (see the buttons section below). In addition, you can toggle the view of the Roulette table between standard and split view by clicking the View button.
The Racetrack is an extended part of the Roulette layout that allows you to place the following announce bets by clicking on the corresponding section on the Racetrack - Tier, Orphelins, Voisins du Zero and Neighbours.
You can save up to four sets of bets as the favourite bets which you can then place on the table with just one click of a button.
To save a bet, place any number of chips on any position on the table, then click the Favourite Bets button (see the buttons section below) and click any of the Save Bet buttons. Upon saving a bet, that button turns into a Bet 1-4 button. Clicking the button of any saved bet adds the same chips to the same bet positions as the ones that were on the table when that bet was saved. Shift-clicking the button removes chips of the same value from the table, where possible.
If you have saved four favourite bets, you need to first clear one of the bets to save a new favourite bet in its place. To clear a bet, click the X button beside the bet that you want to remove.
The More bets dialog includes additional betting options that allow you to quickly place multiple bets with just one click of a button.
- Final bets allow you to place a bet on that number and any number that ends with the selected digit. For example, clicking the 1 button will place a bet on 1, 11, 21 and 31.
- Complete and Half complete options allow you to place the different bets that all include the same number. If either of these options is checked, then the following inside bets are placed on the certain number whenever you place a straight up bet.
Bet type Number of chips Placed with
Straight up bet
All possible Split bets
All possible Corner bets
All possible Line bets
For example, if you place one chip as a straight up bet on the number 20 while the Complete option is checked, then two chips are placed on the splits 17-20, 19-20, 20-21 and 20-23; three chips are placed on the street 19-20-21; four chips are placed on the corners 16-17-19-20, 17-18-20-21, 19-20-22-23 and 20-21-23-24; six chips are placed on the lines 16-17-18-19-20-21 and 19-20-21-22-23-24.
History and Statistics
The history panel shows the results of the previous spins. It also includes the table coverage indicator which shows the percentage of the Roulette wheel covered by the currently placed bets.
The distribution of the results over a longer period can be found in the Stats panel. Click theStats button (see the buttons section below) to view the statistics. The panel displays a representation of the roulette wheel, where the sectors of the numbers have been made into a bar graph. The bigger the bar for a number, the more times that number has been the result of a spin when compared to other numbers on the wheel. Clicking on a number in the Stats display will add a chip of the selected value to the bet on that number. Shift-clicking will remove a chip of the selected value from the bet on that number.
The center part of the roulette wheel shows the distribution of red, black and green (i.e. 0 ) results in the statistics period. Hovering the mouse pointer over the center area brings up a tooltip that shows the exact percentages of the distribution.
The feature offers you two modes of autoplay - simple and advanced. In simple mode you can choose the number of rounds to play. In advanced mode you can set stop conditions such as large wins or overall balance change in addition to the number of rounds to play.
To use autoplay, you need to place a bet on the table; an identical bet will be automatically placed in each consecutive round during autoplay (if the table has a timer and bets need to be confirmed, then this bet is also immediately confirmed at the start of each new round). Once you have placed the bet that you want to use during autoplay, click the Autoplay button and then choose the number of rounds to immediately start the selected number of autoplay rounds in simple mode; if you select Advanced mode, the autoplay is switched into advanced mode where you can select additional conditions for the autoplay.
The advanced mode includes the following stop conditions, which will cause autoplay to stop even if the number of spins has not been exceeded. Check the box next to the condition to enable it.
- Stop on any win. Autoplay will stop if any of your bets result in a win.
- Stop when win exceeds. Autoplay will stop if any of your bets result in a win that exceeds the set amount. You can enter any monetary amount in the field or use the + and - buttons to increase or decrease this amount by the value of the selected chip.
- Stop when balance exceeds. Autoplay will stop when your balance exceeds the set amount. You can enter any monetary amount in the field or use the + and - buttons to increase or decrease this amount by the value of the selected chip.
- Stop when balance below. Autoplay will stop when your balance drops below the set amount. You can enter any monetary amount in the field or use the + and - buttons to increase or decrease this amount by the value of the selected chip.
- Spins. This option determines the number of spins that will be played in autoplay. You can enter any number of spins from 1 to 99 or use the + and - buttons to increase or decrease the number of spins by one.
To start the autoplay in the advanced mode, click the Start button. During autoplay, the Startbutton changes into the Stop button that stops the autoplay when clicked. Note that it is only possible to change the number of spins while autoplay is active; it is not possible to change the stop conditions. In order to change the stop conditions, the autoplay has to be stopped.
Note that if the table has a timer then all unconfirmed bets are immediately confirmed when autoplay is started.
To close the advanced mode of autoplay and continue playing manually, click the x button on the autoplay option bar.
Genting Casino may disable the autoplay feature for a table. In this case, the Autoplay button does not appear in the game window and the autoplay feature will be unavailable.
Switch the table view between standard and split screen.
Change the color of the table layout.
Show or hide the racetrack. This button is available only in split screen view.
Open the More bets dialog.
Open the Stats panel.
Open the Favourite bets dialog.
Start a number of autoplay rounds in simple mode or switch to advanced mode of autoplay.
Confirm the bets that have been placed on the table.
Clear the table of all unconfirmed bets.
Place the same bets as in your previous round.
Spin the wheel. During a spin, the Spin button changes into the Stop button that stops the spin animation and displays the result immediately.
Stop the spin animation and displays the result immediately. Genting Casino may disable the availability of this button.
Rebet & Spin
Place the same bets as in your previous round and spin the wheel.
Rebet & Confirm
Place the same bets as in your previous round and confirm the bets.
Double all the bets on the table.
Double & Spin
Place double the bet as in your previous round and spin the wheel.
Double & Confirm
Place double the bet as in your previous round and confirm the bets.
Undo the last bet operation; remove the bet that was placed or place again a bet that was removed.
Please note: Some buttons are not included in the timer mode and some are not available without a timer.
Return to Player = 94.60%
In accordance with fair gaming practices required in most legal jurisdictions worldwide, each and every game outcome is completely independent. The odds of achieving any particular outcome are always the same.
The odds of your play do not vary based on prior outcomes, bet size, balance size, time of day, day of week, etc. For example, if the top award is won on a given spin of the game, the chances of winning the top award on the next spin are exactly the same. Likewise, prior losses do not change future odds.
The expected payback reflects the theoretical return across a very large number of spins by numerous players over an extended period of time. The results for any given player over a play session can vary widely from this long-term, expected average in either direction. The fewer the number of games played, the wider the normal variance of actual payback that may be experienced.