Define the way you play your game
Mr Cashback Slots
That's right, the Mr Cashback Slots is a 15-line 5-reel totally unique slot that automatically lets you win back your line bet times 50, if a single active payline does not win 50 times in a row. So technically you can win if your run of play doesn't manage to go your way.
Mr Cashback Slots - Bonus Rounds
The Mr Cashback Slots feature is what really sets this slot apart, but there's plenty more to enjoy with this online slot game. There's plenty more excitement to be had including entertaining free games, freezing wilds, a X2 multiplier and a range of jackpot payouts both large and small. The reels contain Piggy Banks, Stacks of Cash, Bags of Coins, a Banker and the Mr Cashback Symbol which can all bring you plenty of riches. The image of Mr Cashback is the wild symbol and will substitute for all other images except the Scatter Symbol.
As in all the great TV gameshows, Mr Cashback gives you the chance to Gamble! You'll be able to test your luck when you click on the Gamble button, where you can double your winnings instantly if you manage to reveal the correct colour of playing card.
Remember all this online slot fun comes with its very own cash back promise, so go ahead and give Mr Cashback a spin today.
Mr Cashback Slots Images
Mr Cashback Slots
The objective of Mr Cashback Slots is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
To play Mr Cashback Slots:
- A wagering denomination (coin value) can be chosen by clicking the Click to Change denomination button in the lower left-hand corner of the screen.
- Line bets are chosen by clicking Bet per Line. Each click adds a coin to the line bet. When the maximum amount is reached (10 coins of the selected wagering denomination), clicking the button again resets the line bet to one coin.
- Paylines are chosen by clicking Lines. Each click activates a payline. When all paylines are activated, clicking the button again resets it to one active payline. Paylines can also be activated by using the numbered buttons on either side of the reels. Selecting a high payline includes all the lower ones too. For example, selecting payline 6 also activates paylines 1 through 5. Clicking Bet Max activates all paylines with the maximum bet per line and spins the reels.
- Total bet per game round = line bet X active paylines.
- Clicking Spin spins the reels with the current selection of lines and line bets. During the reel spins the Spin button changes into Stop. Clicking Stop ends the spin animation and immediately displays the spin result.
- Reels can also be spun using the Auto Start function. Clicking + or - above Auto Start selects the successive number of spins to be enabled. Clicking Auto Start spins the reels. The Auto Start button changes into Stop during the Auto Start mode of reelspin. The Auto Start mode ends when the reels have been spun the number of times determined by the player, or when the player clicks Stop.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Line win = line bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. Scatter win = total bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. The paytable can be accessed via the Info page.
- On a given payline, only the highest payline winning combination pays while simultaneous winnings on different paylines are added up together.
- In case of a winning spin, the Win field displays the accumulating winnings. The Win ticker can be stopped by clicking anywhere on the screen.
- Payline wins and the total win are also displayed on the black strip located at the bottom of the game window.
- A win activates the Gamble button which, when clicked, starts the Gamble feature.
Return to Player = 95.37%
In accordance with fair gaming practices required in most legal jurisdictions worldwide, each and every game outcome is completely independent. The odds of achieving any particular outcome are always the same.
The odds of your play do not vary based on prior outcomes, bet size, balance size, time of day, day of week, etc. For example, if the top award is won on a given spin of the game, the chances of winning the top award on the next spin are exactly the same. Likewise, prior losses do not change future odds.
The expected payback reflects the theoretical return across a very large number of spins by numerous players over an extended period of time. The results for any given player over a play session can vary widely from this long-term, expected average in either direction. The fewer the number of games played, the wider the normal variance of actual payback that may be experienced.