Define the way you play your game
Kong Scratch Card
When you start, you have the option of swapping the given card up to 3 times, then you will have to play. The value of the card is random from 50p to 100K depending on your chosen 'card value'. You can check the card prize amount by clicking 'PRIZE' at the top of the card after you have chosen it by pressing 'PLAY'.
When you have clicked 'PLAY' you have to click on one of the six Kong faces to revel a symbol, if you match the 'Prize' symbol with any of the six that you scratch, you WIN!. The prize symbol could change each turn.
Kong Scratchcard Images
King Kong Scratch Card
The object of King Kong Scratch is to match the Prize symbol behind the circle to any of the six symbols on the scratch card. If one of the symbols on the scratch card is identical to the Prize symbol, then you win the prize shown on the symbol on the scratch card.
To play the game:
- Select your bet per scratch card by clicking + or - next to the Card Value field in the lower left of the game window.
- Click Shuffle if you want to choose a different scratch card. Note that you can shuffle the scratch card up to three times during one game round.
- Click Play in the lower right of the game window to purchase the scratch card.
- Scratch the fields on the scratch card, one by one, and the Prize symbol behind the circle.
- Click Scratch All to have the card scratched automatically.
- You can also play using the Autoplay function. Click + or - next to the Autoplay field to select the number of cards to be scratched consecutively. Clicking the play button starts the Autoplay function. During Autoplay the scratch card is scratched automatically. The active Autoplay session can be stopped by clicking the stop sign.
The game window displays the following game-specific elements.
- Card #
The serial number of the scratch card.
The button for picking another scratch card instead of the current one prior to the game round. The scratch cards can be shuffled up to three times prior to one game round.
This field reveals how much your prize will be in case you win.
- Card Value
The bet per one scratch card. Clicking + or - adjacent to this field increases or decreases the bet, respectively.
- Play / Scratch All
By clicking the Play button you purchase the card. Clicking Scratch All, which is displayed during the active game round, scratches all the fields on the scratch card.
Clicking + or - adjacent to this field increases or decreases the number of scratch cards to be played consecutively. Clicking the play button starts the Autoplay function. The active Autoplay session can be stopped by clicking the stop sign.
- Play Kong Slots
By clicking the button you can launch the King Kong slot game.