Define the way you play your game
Iron Man Slots
Tony Stark is, by day, an engineering and military weapon expert who runs the multinational corporation Stark Industries. Tony gets kidnapped by baddies who want him to build weapons of mass destruction, but instead he builds himself the armoured suit and becomes.. Ironman!
Bringing Iron Man to life in this fantastically faithful reproduction of Marvel's original Superhero, you'll enjoy fantastic graphics as well as great great bonus rounds and multipliers! The 5 reels feature Tony Stark, Ironman, Stark Industries, Wild Symbols and much more.When you get stacked symbols they turn into the fabulous Expanding Wilds feature, making your screen really come to life.
Iron Man Slots is a 5 reel, 20 line slot game, featuring expanding wilds, free games with multipliers and the "Missile Attack Bonus" round, where you control Iron Man as he flies around the screen destroying missiles and winning great rewards like cash prizes and multipliers. Play the Iron Man online slot game now and you could be flying off with a huge win!
Iron man Slots - Missile Attack Bonus Round
With these superb features you would think that no more could be packed in, but Ironman goes so much further, just wait until you see the spectacular Missile Attack Bonus round, play for free spins or cash plus you have the multiplier for your total winnings! All you need to do is direct Ironman to take out the missiles and you're well on your way to winning extra cash! The Missile Attack Bonus round is simply awesome!
Marvel Mystery Progressive Jackpot
Ironman slot is part of the Mystery Progressive Jackpot which is linked to all Marvel games that Gentingcasino.com offer. There are 20 squares and a ticking clock, all you have to do is find three matching jackpot logos and you win that jackpot! You have the chance to win one of the following jackpots, the Power, Extra Power, Super Power or the incredible Ultimate Power Jackpot.
Iron Man Slots Images
The object of Iron Man Slots is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels. The better your symbol combination, the bigger the payout.
To play Iron Man Slots:
- A wagering denomination can be chosen by clicking the Click to Change denomination button in the lower left-hand corner of the screen.
- Line bets are chosen by clicking Bet per Line. Each click adds a coin to the line bet. When the maximum amount is reached, clicking the button again resets the line bet to one coin.
- Total bet per game round = line bet X 25. This is due to the fact Iron Man 2 is played using a fixed number of 25 active lines.
- Clicking Spin spins the reels with the current selection of lines and line bets. During the reel spins the Spin button changes into Stop. Clicking Stop ends the spin animation and immediately displays the spin result.
- Reels can also be spun using the Auto Start function. Clicking + or - above Auto Start selects the successive number of spins to be enabled. Clicking Auto Start spins the reels. The Auto Start button changes into Stop during the Auto Start mode of reelspin. The Auto Start mode ends when the reels have been spun the number of times determined by the player, or when the player clicks Stop.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Line win = line bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. Scatter win = total bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. The paytable can be accessed via the Info page.
- On a given payline, only the highest win combination pays while simultaneous winnings on different paylines are added up together.
- In case of a winning spin, the Win field displays the accumulating winnings. The win ticker can be stopped by clicking on the Win field.
- Payline wins and the total win are also displayed on the black strip located at the bottom of the game window.
Return to Player = 94.89%
In accordance with fair gaming practices required in most legal jurisdictions worldwide, each and every game outcome is completely independent. The odds of achieving any particular outcome are always the same.
The odds of your play do not vary based on prior outcomes, bet size, balance size, time of day, day of week, etc. For example, if the top award is won on a given spin of the game, the chances of winning the top award on the next spin are exactly the same. Likewise, prior losses do not change future odds.
The expected payback reflects the theoretical return across a very large number of spins by numerous players over an extended period of time. The results for any given player over a play session can vary widely from this long-term, expected average in either direction. The fewer the number of games played, the wider the normal variance of actual payback that may be experienced.