Define the way you play your game
Golden Games Slots
With great payouts, special symbols, free spins and more you're sure to be entertained by this fantastic twenty five line video slot. Golden Games is based on the Olympic Gold and as a result all its symbols are based on Olympic events. The minimum bet is just 1p per line but high rollers can play up to a maximum of £62.50 per spin.
Golden Games Slots reel symbols are gold figurine symbols to represent the track, field and gym events of the Olympic Games, including running, cycling, boxing, swimming and more. As well as these, if you're lucky you'll find some of the special symbols on your reels too! Gold medals, tennis rackets, burning torches and athletes can all mean access to the Golden Games special features.
On Your Slots, Get Set, Go!
Golden Games special features are triggered by combinations of the special symbols on your active paylines. Scatters are triggered by two or more discus throwers appearing on the reels, and free spins bonuses are always available. If you do have a win you could grab your winnings or go for an even bigger prize with the Red or Black gamble feature.When you win a gamble opportunity follow. If you decide to gamble you just need to predict whether the next card will be red or black and if you're right, your slots win is doubled.
Go For Genting Gold!
Golden Games is a great video slot game and if you're feeling like you've got the Olympics bug, why not give it a try?
Golden Games Slots Images
The object of Golden Games Slots is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
To play Golden Games Slots:
- A wagering denomination (coin value) can be chosen by clicking the Click to Change denomination button in the lower left-hand corner of the screen.Line bets are chosen by clicking Bet per Line . Each click adds a coin to the line bet. When the maximum amount is reached (10 coins of the selected wagering denomination), clicking the button again resets the line bet to one coin.
- Paylines are chosen by clicking Lines . Each click activates a payline. When all paylines are activated, clicking the button again resets it to one active payline. Paylines can also be activated by using the numbered buttons on either side of the reels. Selecting a high payline includes all the lower ones too. For example, selecting payline 6 also activates paylines 1 through 5. Clicking Bet Max activates all paylines with the maximum bet per line and spins the reels.
- Total bet per game round = line bet X active paylines.
- Clicking Spin spins the reels with the current selection of lines and line bets.
- Reels can also be spun using the Auto Start function. Clicking + or - above Auto Start selects the successive number of spins to be enabled. Clicking Auto Start spins the reels. The Auto Start button changes into Stop during the Auto Start mode of reelspin. The Auto Start mode ends when the reels have been spun the number of times determined by the player, or when the player clicks Stop.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Line win = line bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. Scatter win = total bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. The paytable can be accessed via the Info page.
- On a given payline, only the highest payline winning combination pays while simultaneous winnings on different paylines are added up together.
- In case of a winning spin, the Win field displays the winnings.
- Payline wins and the total win are also displayed on the black strip located at the bottom of the game window.
- A win activates the Gamble button which, when clicked, starts the Gamble feature. More information about the Gamble feature can be found below.
Return to Player = 94.03%
In accordance with fair gaming practices required in most legal jurisdictions worldwide, each and every game outcome is completely independent. The odds of achieving any particular outcome are always the same.
The odds of your play do not vary based on prior outcomes, bet size, balance size, time of day, day of week, etc. For example, if the top award is won on a given spin of the game, the chances of winning the top award on the next spin are exactly the same. Likewise, prior losses do not change future odds.
The expected payback reflects the theoretical return across a very large number of spins by numerous players over an extended period of time. The results for any given player over a play session can vary widely from this long-term, expected average in either direction. The fewer the number of games played, the wider the normal variance of actual payback that may be experienced.