Define the way you play your game
With clips of footage from Ridley Scott's epic film Gladiator, and two exciting bonus rounds, Gladiator Slots with have you hooked from the start.
Featuring characters from the Gladiator movie, the key symbols are the Colosseum and Gladiator's helmet. The Colosseum symbol is the scatter symbol. The scatter symbol activates a bonus multiplier when it appears anywhere on the reels, or if you're lucky and you spin three or more scatter symbols, it activates the Colosseum Bonus.
To help you achieve a big win, look out for Gladiator's helmet too. Gladiator's Helmet appears on reels 2, 3 and 4, and is a 'wild' symbol, substituting for all other reel symbols except for the scatter symbol - the Colosseum. If you happen to spin three Gladiator's Helmet symbols you activate the Gladiator Bonus, where your winnings can really mount up.
Gladiator Slot - Gladiator Bonus
In the Gladiator Bonus round you can win up to 90 times your line bet. When you get three of the Gladiator's Helmet symbols anywhere on reels 2, 3 and 4 you'll be awarded the Gladiator Bonus. The Gladiator Bonus window then opens up and displays your winning symbols, with Bronze, Silver and Gold Gladiator Helmets representing different winning amounts. You'll be displayed 9 winning symbols and will pick up the total of all the Helmet values added to your balance.
Gladiator Slot - Colosseum Bonus
In the Gladiator Colosseum Bonus round you can win up to 24 free spins. The bonus round starts with you picking stones from four rows to reveal the different elements of your bonus. Each row contains a different prize type - The first row contains the number of free spins you receive, the second row contains your free spin multiplier, the third row includes extra scatter symbols and the fourth row contains extra wild symbols. Once you've selected all the parameters of your bonus, you'll be taken back to the reels to play through your free spins. Once your Colosseum Bonus free spins are complete you'll be shown a total of your winnings during the bonus round.
Gladiator Slot - The Gamble
When you match 3 symbols and win an amount, you will have the option to gamble your winnings with the Gamble feature. You have to guess correctly what colour card will be shown next, red or black. Pick correctly and you will double your winnings, pick incorrectly and you will lose that stake. You can, of course, collect your winnings whenever you choose, however if you pick correctly the Gamble feature will continue until you decide to collect or you choose incorrectly. The maximum Gamble you're allowed is 2,500, at which point you have to collect your winnings. It's also worth mentioning that the Gamble feature is not available if you're playing using 'Auto Start' to spin the reels.
Gladiator Slots Images
The object of Gladiator Slot is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
To play Gladiator Slots:
- A wagering denomination can be chosen by clicking the Click to Change denomination button in the lower left-hand corner of the screen.Line bets are chosen by clicking Bet per Line. Each click adds a coin to the line bet. When the maximum amount is reached, clicking the button again resets the line bet to one coin.
- Paylines are chosen by clicking Lines. Each click activates a payline. When all paylines are activated, clicking the button again resets it to one active payline. Paylines can also be activated by using the numbered buttons on either side of the reels. Selecting a high payline includes all the lower ones too. For example, selecting payline 6 also activates paylines 1 through 5. Clicking Bet Max activates all paylines with the maximum bet per line and spins the reels.
- Total bet per game round = line bet X active paylines.
- Clicking Spin spins the reels with the current selection of lines and line bets. During the reel spins the Spin button changes into Stop. Clicking Stop ends the spin animation and immediately displays the spin result.
- Reels can also be spun using the Auto Start function on Gladiator Slots. Clicking + or ¯ above Auto Start selects the successive number of spins to be enabled. Clicking Auto Start spins the reels. The Auto Start button changes into Stop during the Auto Start mode of reelspin. The Auto Start mode ends when the reels have been spun the number of times determined by the player, or when the player clicks Stop.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Line win = line bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. Scatter win = total bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. The paytable can be accessed via the Info page.
- On a given payline, only the highest payline winning combination pays while simultaneous winnings on different paylines are added up together.
- In case of a winning spin, the Win field displays the accumulating winnings. The win ticker can be stopped by clicking on the Win field.
- Payline wins and the total win are also displayed on the black strip located at the bottom of the game window.
- A win activates the Gamble button which, when clicked, starts the Gamble feature.
Return To Player = 94.09%
In accordance with fair gaming practices required in most legal jurisdictions worldwide, each and every game outcome is completely independent. The odds of achieving any particular outcome are always the same.
The odds of your play do not vary based on prior outcomes, bet size, balance size, time of day, day of week, etc. For example, if the top award is won on a given spin of the game, the chances of winning the top award on the next spin are exactly the same. Likewise, prior losses do not change future odds.
The expected payback reflects the theoretical return across a very large number of spins by numerous players over an extended period of time. The results for any given player over a play session can vary widely from this long-term, expected average in either direction. The fewer the number of games played, the wider the normal variance of actual payback that may be experienced.