Define the way you play your game
Ghost Rider Slots
The Ghost Rider 20 Line Slot, is one of the newest slot games to arrive here at Genting Casino. Speed off in to the night with the Ghost Rider, where there will be Expanding Wilds and Scatter Symbols, Free Games, the Ghost Hunt Bonus and a chance to activate the Marvel Mystery Jackpot - a Multi-level Progressive Jackpot, on any spin.
The Wild symbol appears only on reels 2, 3 and 4. It can stand for any other symbol, except The Scatter Symbol and The Bonus Symbol, to make the best possible winning combination. The Wild symbol acts as Expanding Wild during Free Games.
The Scatter symbols do not have to occur on any particular payline. If there are 2 or more Scatters in any position in the spin results, the payout earned is multiplied by the total bet and added to payline winnings. If 3 or more Scatter symbols appear in any position on the reels simultaneously during main game, 10 Free Games with a multiplier of x3 are triggered. If 3 or more Scatter symbols appear in any position on the reels simultaneously during Free Games, the Free Games round is retriggered.
The Ghost Rider Slots Ghost Hunt Bonus
The Ghost Hunt Bonus is triggered only in main game by the activation of all 5 reels. The motorcycle ghost rider is speeding along a highway chasing ghosts that appear randomly around him as he passes by. Each ghost stands for a bonus prize representing a multiplier of the current total bet, which can be x0, x1, x2, or x3. You have 10 attempts to hunt down ghosts, and respectively win multipliers, by trying to click on each of them. You will successfully hunt at least 7 ghosts. A maximum of 3 will stand for a multiplier of x0. The Ghost Hunt Bonus is not time-limited and it will end after you have made 10 picks by clicking on the screen in an attempt to capture a ghost. At the end of the Bonus round all prizes are added up.
3 or more Scatter Symbols in any position on the reels simultaneously during main game will trigger 10 Free Games with a multiplier of x3. 3 or more Scatters during Free Games award 10 more Free Games with the same multiplier. The Wild Symbol becomes an Expanding Wild during Free Games. Whenever the Wild symbol appears anywhere on a reel and creates a winning combination in any position of this reel if it expands, then it covers the entire reel and becomes Expanding Wild. All positions on this reel become Wild. All resulting winning combinations are paid.
Ghost Rider Slots Information
5-reel 20-line slots
The objective of Ghost Rider is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
To play the game:
- Line bets are chosen by clicking + and - below Line Bet to increase or decrease the amount.
- Paylines can be activated and their shape displayed by progressively clicking + and - below Lines. Paylines can also be activated by using the numbered buttons on either side of the reels. Selecting a high payline includes all the lower ones too. For example, selecting payline 6 also activates paylines 1 through 5. Clicking Bet Max activates all paylines with the currently selected bet per line and spins the reels.
- Total bet per game round = line bet X active paylines.
- Clicking Spin spins the reels with the current selection of lines and line bets. During the reel spins the Spin button changes into Stop. Clicking Stop ends the spin animation and immediately displays the spin result.
- Reels can also be spun using the Auto Play function. Mouse over the Auto Play button to display the list of options. Select the number of spins to be played automatically or choose 'Until Feature' to spin until the Ghost Hunt Bonus or the Free Games round is triggered. Clicking on an option starts the Auto Play function. The Auto Play button changes intoStop during the Auto Play mode. The Auto Play mode ends when the reels have been spun the number of times determined by the player, or when the Ghost Hunt Bonus or the Free Games round is triggered if you chose 'Until Feature', or when you click Stop.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Line win = line bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. Scatter win = total bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. The paytable can be accessed via the Info page.
- On a given payline, only the highest payline winning combination pays while simultaneous winnings on different paylines are accumulated.
- In case of a winning spin, the Win field displays the accumulating winnings. The Win ticker can be stopped by clicking anywhere on the screen to display the total win amount immediately.
- Clicking Info opens the reference screen describing different game components. Clicking the arrow buttons at the lower right-hand corner of the screen enables navigating between the different info screens.
- The Paytable screen shows all winning combinations. When opened after a winning spin, the winning symbol combinations (number of symbols and bet multiplier) are highlighted and blink.
- The Free Games screen describes the symbol combinations necessary to trigger the Free Games feature and describes the Free Games feature rules.
- The Ghost Hunt Bonus screen explains the symbol combinations necessary to enter the Bonus round and describes its rules.
- The Marvel Multi-Level Mystery Progressive Jackpot screen describes how to win entry to the Marvel Multi-Level Mystery Progressive Jackpot game that wins one of four jackpots, and explains the game's rules.
- The Paylines screen illustrates all possible payline combinations and explains the payout rules during main game.
- Clicking Back exits the Info screen and returns to the game.
- Active paylines are represented by lines that appear over the reels. Paylines can be activated and their shape displayed by progressively clicking + or - below Lines.
- Only active paylines can register wins.
- There is a difference between the line bet and the total bet. The line bet shows how much is being bet on a single payline. The total bet shows how much is being bet in total on the game round. Payouts shown in the paytable are multiplied by the line bet.
Return to Player = 95.03%
In accordance with fair gaming practices required in most legal jurisdictions worldwide, each and every game outcome is completely independent. The odds of achieving any particular outcome are always the same.
The odds of your play do not vary based on prior outcomes, bet size, balance size, time of day, day of week, etc. For example, if the top award is won on a given spin of the game, the chances of winning the top award on the next spin are exactly the same. Likewise, prior losses do not change future odds.
The expected payback reflects the theoretical return across a very large number of spins by numerous players over an extended period of time. The results for any given player over a play session can vary widely from this long-term, expected average in either direction. The fewer the number of games played, the wider the normal variance of actual payback that may be experienced.