Define the way you play your game
Fantastic Four 50 Lines Slots
This slot game is sure to impressavailable at Genting Casino. Based on the blockbuster Fantastic Four movie, this slot game will certainly not disappoint with its amazing graphics, audio and bonus features.
The bonus feature in the Fantastic Four slot machine is activated when you hit 3 or more of the FANTASTIC FOUR symbols. These are also the scatter symbols. The symbols on the reels feature images of the Fantastic Four as well as other icons like the Earth and the Fantastic Four Logo - the number '4'.
Four Bonus Rounds
When the bonus round is triggered you must choose one of the 5 free game features to play. Each of the characters represents a different feature.
15 free games with prizes doubled plus if Mr Fantastic appears on reel 1 in a winning combination, all positions on that reel becomes wild.
10 free games with triple prizes plus free games are awarded if the Invisible Woman appears on reel 2.
10 free games awarded with triple prizes with the Human Torch wild symbol added to all the reels.
15 free games are awarded with each free game payout generating its own multiplier. Multipliers can be between 2 and 10x the payout.
Free games continue until Dr Doom appears on reel 5. All prizes are tripled.
And who can forget that Fantastic Four is part of the Marvel Heroes jackpot system? This means you're also in with the chance to win those incredible Marvel Jackpots!
Fantastic Four - 50 Lines
5-reel 50-line slots
The object of Fantastic Four - 50 Lines is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
To play the game:
- A wagering denomination (coin value) can be chosen by clicking the Click to Changedenomination button in the lower left-hand corner of the screen.
- Line bets are chosen by clicking Bet per Line. Each click adds a coin to the line bet. When the maximum amount is reached (10 coins of the selected wagering denomination), clicking the button again resets the line bet to one coin.
- Paylines are chosen by clicking Lines. Each click activates more paylines in steps of multiples of 5, starting with 1 (1, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40, 45, 50). When all paylines are activated, clicking the button again resets it to one active payline. Clicking Bet Maxactivates all paylines with the maximum bet per line and spins the reels.
- Total bet per game round = line bet X active paylines.
- Clicking Spin spins the reels with the current selection of lines and line bets. During the reel spins the Spin button changes into Stop. Clicking Stop ends the spin animation and immediately displays the spin result.
- Reels can also be spun using the Auto Start function. Clicking + or - above Auto Startselects the successive number of spins to be enabled. Clicking Auto Start spins the reels. The Auto Start button changes into Stop during the Auto Start mode of reelspin. The Auto Start mode ends when the reels have been spun the number of times determined by the player, or when the player clicks Stop.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Line win = line bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. Scatter win = total bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. The paytable can be accessed via the Info page.
- On a given payline, only the highest payline winning combination pays while simultaneous winnings on different paylines are added up together.
- In case of a winning spin, the Win field displays the accumulating winnings. The Win ticker can be stopped by clicking anywhere on the screen to display the total win amount immediately.
- Payline wins and the total win are also displayed on the strip located at the bottom of the reels or the game window.
- Clicking Info opens the reference screen describing different game components. Clicking the arrow buttons at the lower right-hand corner of the screen enables navigating between the different info screens.
- Paytable screen shows all winning combinations.
- 3 or More screen describes the free games rules and the conditions that trigger the special features.
- Mr. Fantastic Feature screen describes when this feature is triggered and explains its behavior.
- Invisible Woman Feature screen describes when this feature is triggered and explains its behavior.
- Human Torch Feature screen describes when this feature is triggered and explains its behavior.
- The Thing Feature screen describes when this feature is triggered and explains its behavior.
- Marvel Multi-Level Mystery Progressive Jackpot screen describes how to win entry to the Marvel Multi-Level Mystery Progressive Jackpot game that wins one of four jackpots, and explains the game's rules.
- Clicking Show Paylines on the Paytable page, opens a screen that illustrates all possible payline combinations. Clicking Hide Paylines closes this screen and returns to the Paytable page.
- Clicking Back exits the Info screen and returns to the game.
- Active paylines are represented by lines that appear over the reels. Paylines can be activated in steps of multiples of 5 (with the exception of 1 being the lowest rather than 0) and their shape displayed by progressively clicking Lines.
- Only active paylines can register wins.
- There is a difference between the line bet and the total bet. The line bet shows how much is being bet on a single payline. The total bet shows how much is being bet in total on the game round. Payouts shown in the paytable are multiplied by the line bet.
The Scatter symbol is an exception to these rules. More information about the Scatter symbol can be found below.
- If a symbol has a winning combination on more than one reel, the winnings are added up.
- Winning combinations must start from the leftmost reel, and the symbols have to be on consecutive reels.
- If two payline winning combinations occur on the same line, the higher of them is paid out. If more than one active payline has a winning combination, the winnings are added up.
- Winning combinations must start from the left most reel, and the symbols have to be consecutive.
The Scatter symbol is an exception to these rules. More information about the Scatter symbol can be found below.
The Wild symbol can stand for any other symbol, except Scatter, to make the best possible winning combination. In addition, two or more Wild symbols on an active payline pay as per the rules of the Paytable.
The Scatter symbols do not have to occur on any particular payline. If there are three or more Scatter symbols in the results, 12 Free Games are awarded and an additional payout win is earned. The payout for the Scatter symbols is multiplied by the total bet.
If three or more Scatters appear anywhere on the reels during Free Games, only a payout is won but the Free Games will not be retriggered.
3 or more Scatter symbols trigger the Free Games. To begin, the player must click on Click to Start. The screen changes automatically to a graphic screen that explains the four special features in Free Games. The player must click on 'CONTINUE' to proceed to the Free Game reels, which then spin automatically.
During the free spins, the reels are spun automatically using the same number of lines and bets per line as on the spin that won the free spins. After each spin, the win is displayed in the Winfield. The Free Games Win field shows the accumulated winnings from the current Free Games.
After all Free Games have been completed, a result board summarizes the winnings. Game winshows the winnings that were received from the spin that won the free games. Feature win shows the winnings that were received from the free spins. Total win shows the aggregate winnings (Game Win and Feature Win added up).
In Free Games, reel #3 is stacked with the four hero symbols: Mr. Fantastic, the Invisible Woman, the Human Torch and the Thing. If all positions on reel #3 show the same hero, a special feature is triggered that corresponds to that hero symbol. During the special features, reel #3 is not stacked with heroes and more special features cannot be triggered.
In the beginning of any of the four special features, the number of extra feature spins added is shown in the middle of the reels. The message fades and the extra feature spins are played. In addition, the logo on top of the reels changes to the name of the feature. Any wins are added automatically to the Free Games win on the screen. At the end of any of the four extra feature spins, the logo on top of the reels changes back to the Free Games logo and the Free Games continue automatically. Free Games cannot be retriggered.
The following are the four special features which can be won in this way in Free Games:
Mr. Fantastic Feature
The Mr. Fantastic 4 feature spins are awarded to the player, during which Mr. Fantastic becomes Expanding Wild. This means that if the Mr. Fantastic symbol appears on a reel during a feature spin and it is possible to have a winning combination by having it substitute for any other symbol (except for the Wild and Scatter symbols) anywhere on that reel, it will expand to cover the entire reel. All places on the reel will be considered as Wild for that spin alone.
Invisible Woman Feature
The Invisible Woman symbol, one total bet is awarded to the player and 4 feature spins are triggered. Every time the Invisible Woman appears on any reel at least once during a feature spin, a multiplier is increased by one step. When the feature ends, all prizes won during the feature spins are multiplied by the accumulated multiplier.
Human Torch Feature
The Human Torch symbol, 4 feature spins are awarded to the player, during which reel #1 is covered by a picture of the Human Torch. The picture remains as the other 4 reels spin regularly. This means that all symbols on Reel #1 are considered to be the Human Torch symbol. The reels in this feature do not include symbols of Mr. Fantastic, the Invisible Woman or the Thing. Additional Human Torch symbols are added to the reels.
The Thing Feature
The Thing symbol, 3 feature spins are awarded to the player. Every time the Thing symbol appears after a feature spin, it becomes Wild, substituting for all symbols except Wild and Scatter. The symbol remains in place on the reels as a Wild during all remaining feature spins.
At the end of the Free Games, a special screen detailing the wins appears. To return to the main game, the player must click on 'CONTINUE'.
Marvel Mystery Jackpot
Marvel Mystery Jackpot is a multi-level progressive jackpot game that is available in all Marvel slot games and is linked to all Marvel slot games. A small percentage of each bet in the Marvel slot games, by every person playing this game in each of many online casinos, is added to the progressive jackpot.
The trigger that starts the Jackpot game is random and can occur after any spin in any of the linked games. It is not caused by any symbol combination in the linked games and even a spin that does not win anything in the main game can trigger the Jackpot game. Likewise, any bet with any size in the linked games can trigger the Jackpot game. Nonetheless, the chances of triggering the Jackpot game increase or decrease proportionally to the bet size. Entering the Jackpot game guarantees a win of one of the four jackpots. Playing the Jackpot game reveals the jackpot that has been awarded to you, but does not determine it.
There are four different levels of jackpots that you can win: Power Jackpot, Extra Power Jackpot, Super Power Jackpot and Ultimate Power Jackpot. Different types of jackpots hold different prize amounts. The jackpot gamescreen contains 20 squares which in the beginning of the gameplay are turned upside down. Clicking on a square will turn it around and reveal one of four jackpot symbols on the other side. Once you have found three matching symbols, you win the jackpot that corresponds to these symbols. Jackpot winnings are added to the base game winnings (if any) and are displayed in the Win field together with any other winnings.
The Marvel Mystery Jackpot game has a timeout timer. This means that if you do not pick a square in a set amount of time, you will automatically receive your prize.
The Jackpot for Fantastic Four works like this:
Seed (how much money the Jackpots start out with):
Contribution rate (what percentage of each bet goes into Jackpot):
Win condition (the result you have to get to win the Jackpot):
Entering the jackpot game guarantees a win. Match 3 jackpot symbols of the corresponding Jackpot or wait for the timer to run out.
Win requirements (what you need to do to be eligible for the Jackpot):
Play a Marvel slot game.
- The seed and Jackpot values are in Euros in the progressive network and their value in your local currency is dependent on the currency exchange rate.
- The mechanics of Marvel Mystery Jackpot prohibit simultaneous jackpot winnings.
- Imperfections in the Internet connectivity may cause you to experience delays in Jackpot messages or updates, but they do not affect actual Jackpot wins.
- If a Jackpot is being discontinued (a game is closed and removed from the casino client), you will be notified of it by the casino.
Open the reference screen that describes the different game components.
|Auto Start / Stop|
Spin the reels a number of times in succession. / End the active Auto Start reelspin mode.
+ and - buttons
Increase or decrease the number of successive spins made with Auto Start.
Activate more paylines in steps explained above or reset.
Bet Per Line
Add a coin to the line bet.
Activate all paylines with the maximum line bet, and spin the reels.
|Spin / Stop|
Spin the reels. / Stop the reelspin animation and immediately display the spin result. In the active Auto Start mode stop the reelspin animation and immediately display the result. Clicking Stop in the active Auto Start mode does not end the Auto Start reelspin mode.
Return to Player = 91.99%
In accordance with fair gaming practices required in most legal jurisdictions worldwide, each and every game outcome is completely independent. The odds of achieving any particular outcome are always the same.
The odds of your play do not vary based on prior outcomes, bet size, balance size, time of day, day of week, etc. For example, if the top award is won on a given spin of the game, the chances of winning the top award on the next spin are exactly the same. Likewise, prior losses do not change future odds.
The expected payback reflects the theoretical return across a very large number of spins by numerous players over an extended period of time. The results for any given player over a play session can vary widely from this long-term, expected average in either direction. The fewer the number of games played, the wider the normal variance of actual payback that may be experienced.