Define the way you play your game
Come and experience all the excitement and glamour of the classic European Roulette board. Enjoyed by people all over the world, European Roulette is one of the casino industry's most popular games - a favourite enjoyed by many. European Roulette online is the same version of the game that you'll find in any casino in the UK and beyond. But now, you don't have to leave your house to get involved in the suspense and enjoyment of the infamous game - you can from the comfort of your own sofa!
Watch any high glamour Hollywood casino movie and it's almost certain that roulette will play a leading role. The infamous star of all casinos, the roulette board is without a doubt one of the most exciting yet simple games, and is synonymous with high-rolling glamour, hedonism and wealth.
Chances are you probably know how to play European Roulette already. And chances are you'll already be familiar with those magical and potentially life-changing 36 black and red numbers and the green zero, which make up the board. Perhaps you have your lucky number already. Or perhaps you like to change your number with every spin of the wheel. Whatever your strategy, European Roulette allows you to dream big, with up to 37 times your original stake up for grabs. All you have to do is pick your number and choose how many chips to put down. Some prefer to play it safer and ensure greater odds of winning; if this sounds like you, then you can place outside bets on red or black, odd or even, high or low - the choice is yours to make. Once you've decided on your bets, all you then have to do is cross your fingers, hold your breath and watch and wait while the wheel starts to turn.
Watch in suspense as the roulette wheel builds up an incredible speed, spinning round and round, and then gradually slowing as the ball nears the number that will be its final destination. The number that could be about to make you anything up to a small fortune! Or if you don't dare to watch, playing European Roulette online gives you the freedom to turn away and look when you're ready!
So what are you waiting for? Come and play European Roulette with us today!
European Roulette Images
The object of European Roulette is to predict where the ball will come to rest on the Roulette wheel. The Roulette wheel consists of numbers 1 through 36, alternately colored red and black, plus 0, which is green.
To play European Roulette:
- Click on a chip of the desired value to select it.
- Place your bet by clicking on a number or betting area on the Roulette table. Every click on the betting area adds one chip of the selected value to the bet.
- The minimum and maximum bet limits are dependent on your VIP level. Bets that are not within the limits appear as transparent on the table. For detailed information on bet limits, see the European Roulette Rules section.
- To increase the bet by another amount, select another chip and click on the desired betting area.
- Right-clicking on the betting area removes one chip of the same value as the selected chip from the bet, or the entire bet if the selected chip is greater in value than the bet placed.
- You can place several chips into different betting areas simultaneously.
- Click Spin to set the ball spinning after you have placed your bets. Note that the Spin button is disabled when there are bets below the minimum limit. Clicking Clear Bets removes all the placed bets from the table. After a spin, click Rebet to place the same bet as during the previous spin, and Spin to set the ball spinning.
Return to Player = 97.30%
In accordance with fair gaming practices required in most legal jurisdictions worldwide, each and every game outcome is completely independent. The odds of achieving any particular outcome are always the same.
The odds of your play do not vary based on prior outcomes, bet size, balance size, time of day, day of week, etc. For example, if the top award is won on a given spin of the game, the chances of winning the top award on the next spin are exactly the same. Likewise, prior losses do not change future odds.
The expected payback reflects the theoretical return across a very large number of spins by numerous players over an extended period of time. The results for any given player over a play session can vary widely from this long-term, expected average in either direction. The fewer the number of games played, the wider the normal variance of actual payback that may be experienced.