Define the way you play your game
Easter Surprise Slots
A bright and colourful slot with an Easter theme, Easter Surprise Slots is proving increasingly popular - at all times of year - as people go on their own Easter egg hunt to try and take home some of the huge prizes on offer. An easy to use and understand game, it's easy to get into and offers some great chances to win big money.
The really great thing about Easter Surprise Slots, however, is that you will find multiple ways to win. As well as being able to win in the traditional way, if you spin three, four or five consecutive Easter egg baskets, you'll enter into a bonus round where you can pick eggs to win random, huge cash prizes for each one!
That's not all, either - there are also more great bonuses when you decide to play the Easter Surprise Slots online at Genting Casino. Find three Easter Surprise symbols to win ten free spins with a 3x multiplier, plus the chance to win even more! You can also choose to gamble your regular winnings to give yourself a chance of earning a huge bonus on your winnings by guessing whether the next drawn card will be red or black.
With plenty of different ways to win, and a game that's easy and simple to understand, Easter Surprise Slots online offers something for everyone, and will offer you a simple slot machine experience while also giving you the chance to win big in a variety of different bonuses. Whatever time of year it is, it's always a good time to enjoy the Easter Surprise Slots, and you can take advantage of our completely free practice feature to make sure you can get the hang of the game and understand how it works before you decide to get involved with the chance to play for real money and seriously high bonuses.
So get involved in the action and try it out today at Genting Casino - you could just be the next lucky bunny to earn a massive prize.
The objective of Easter Surprise Slots is to obtain winning symbol combinations by spinning the reels.
To play the Easter Surprise Slots:
- A wagering denomination (coin value) can be chosen by clicking the Click to Change denomination button in the lower left-hand corner of the screen.
- Line bets are chosen by clicking Bet per Line. Each click adds a coin to the line bet. When the maximum amount is reached (10 coins of the selected wagering denomination), clicking the button again resets the line bet to one coin.
- Paylines are chosen by clicking Lines. Each click activates a payline. When all paylines are activated, clicking the button again resets it to one active payline. Paylines can also be activated by using the numbered buttons on either side of the reels. Selecting a high payline includes all the lower ones too. For example, selecting payline 6 also activates paylines 1 through 5. Clicking Bet Max activates all paylines with the maximum bet per line and spins the reels.
- Total bet per game round = line bet X active paylines.
- Clicking Spin spins the reels with the current selection of lines and line bets. During the reel spins the Spin button changes into Stop. Clicking Stop ends the spin animation and immediately displays the spin result.
- Reels can also be spun using the Auto Start function. Clicking + or - above Auto Start selects the successive number of spins to be enabled. Clicking Auto Start spins the reels. The Auto Start button changes into Stop during the Auto Start mode of reelspin. The Auto Start mode ends when the reels have been spun the number of times determined by the player, or when the player clicks Stop.
- Wins are calculated according to the paytable. Line win = line bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. Scatter win = total bet X corresponding multiplier according to the paytable. The paytable can be accessed via the Info page. When opened after a winning spin, the winning symbol combinations (number of symbols and bet multiplier) are highlighted and blink.
- On a given payline, only the highest payline winning combination pays while simultaneous winnings on different paylines are accumulated.
- In case of a winning spin, the Win field displays the accumulating winnings. The Win ticker can be stopped by clicking anywhere on the screen to display the total win amount immediately.
- Payline wins and the total win are also displayed on the black strip located at the bottom of the game window.
- A win activates the Gamble button which, when clicked, starts the Gamble feature. More information about the Gamble feature can be found below.
Return to Player = 97.05%
In accordance with fair gaming practices required in most legal jurisdictions worldwide, each and every game outcome is completely independent. The odds of achieving any particular outcome are always the same.
The odds of your play do not vary based on prior outcomes, bet size, balance size, time of day, day of week, etc. For example, if the top award is won on a given spin of the game, the chances of winning the top award on the next spin are exactly the same. Likewise, prior losses do not change future odds.
The expected payback reflects the theoretical return across a very large number of spins by numerous players over an extended period of time. The results for any given player over a play session can vary widely from this long-term, expected average in either direction. The fewer the number of games played, the wider the normal variance of actual payback that may be experienced.