Define the way you play your game
Ready to sink your fangs into big cash? Take a trip down memory lane as the 1980s British cartoon returns-this time, as a slot!
Follow everyone's favourite vegetarian vampire duck to spin the reels on this 5-reel, 3-row game, packed with adventure, haunting graphics, and bonus features sure to leave you howling for more. Cartoon enthusiasts and gamers alike will enjoy playing Count Duckula slots where spooktacular wins can be won.
Set your bet using the up and down arrows to the side of the reel. When you're ready, hit the "Spin" button to set the reels in motion and to play count Duckula slots online! During any base game, Duckula, Igor, or nanny can appear next to the reel and award Duckula Wilds, Igor Mystery Potion, Nanny Colossal Wilds, or Duckula's Winged Winspin. Completing the group of high value symbols are Castle Duckula, Count Duckula himself, and his crest.
Keep your eyes peeled for the Count Duckula symbols, as landing three or more of them can award you a host of features. Features include, Tombstone Bonus, Ancestor Bonus, Dr. Von Goosewing Free Spins, Wild Heart Free Spins, Duckula's Big Money Bonus, and Raid Fire Cashpot. With so many bonus features, there is some fang-tastic money up for grabs! Ace, King, Queen, and Jack are the low value symbols in this game. The wild symbol in this game is the heart with a stake through it.
The slot's graphics are as quirky as the cartoon itself. Count Duckula slots online's background is a nighttime graveyard, complete with finger-like tree branches, tilting tombstones, and wispy clouds and glowing crescent moon in the sky. In the distance you'll see Count Duckula's castle high upon a rocky outcrop. You'll see the game's logo, clamoring cuckoo clocks, and haunted organs on the reel.
Play Count Duckula slots for a terror-ific good time! The graphics are true to the original cartoon theme and the bonus features will keep you coming back for more. Big money is up for grabs in this fantastic slot!
Welcome to the world of vicious vampire ducks! Count Duckula is a 5-reel 20-line slot game with spooktacular wins! The game has 5 bonus features as well as modifiers which can be triggered on any spin by Duckula, Igor or Nanny!
- Step 1: Getting Started
- Step 2: How To Play
- In-Game Modifiers
- Bonus Activation
- Jackpot King Promotional Pot System
- Payout Information and Game Rules
Step 1: Getting Started
- Click the TOTAL BET button to increase or decrease the amount of your TOTAL BET.Select from the list of available stakes from the Total Bet options (depending on Operator configuration and currency equivalent).
- Click 'SPIN' to start your game.
- There is an Autoplay function in the game that will start each spin automatically. If you wish to cancel this during your auto spins then simply press the Stop Autoplay button which will appear at the top of where the Autoplay button was previously along with the remaining number of spins.
Step 2: How to Play
- Press 'SPIN' to start your game.
- The reels will spin and eventually stop at random.
- If the combination of symbols appearing on the reels forms a line of 2, 3, 4 or 5 matching symbols (starting from the left) on one of the win lines, then you win. Any winning lines you have will be highlighted and your winnings will be credited to your account balance.
- Three or more Bonus Scatter symbols anywhere on the reels awards the Bonus:
- The Bonus is determined by what is awarded in Duckula's Wall of Fame.
- Line wins are multiplied by the value bet on the winning line.
- All wins across all different lines are added together to form the total win.
- All line pay symbols must appear on a played line and on consecutive lines beginning with the far left reel.
- Only the highest line win is paid on each line.
- Scatter wins are added to any line wins.
- The Wild symbol (Wild) can be used to help form line wins by substituting for other symbols.
- The Wild symbol cannot substitute for scatter symbols or bonus symbols.
- Only the highest paying win on each line is paid (for example 3 wild symbols being a win orthose symbols being used with another symbol to make a win of 4 symbols will only pay which of those two is the highest).
On any spin Duckula, Igor or Nanny can be active. They will first appear at the side of the reels, then walk on if activated. This will award one of the following modifiers:
- Duckula Wilds - Duckula will walk on and disappear into a wild. This will then spawn wilds on the reels. He will then come out of the wilds and the reels will land.
- Igor Mystery potion - Igor will walk onto the screen with a tray of potions. He will fall by the reels and the potions will explode leaving mystery symbols on the reels. These will reveal to display one of the same symbol.
- Nanny Colossal Wilds - Nanny will walk on and a Colossal Wild will be added. She will pull the wild onto the reel and then a 3x3 Colossal wild symbol can land.
- Duckula's Winged Winspin - After a spin, Duckula can walk on and call for his bats to take away symbols to reveal jackpot symbols.
The player enters the bonus by achieving three or more bonus symbols anywhere in view. There is no payout awarded directly for getting this,just entry to one of the bonus rounds via the Duckula Wall of Fame.
There will be 5 unique bonuses, which can be won, determined by the Bonus which lands in the reel. The player can also gamble during the Wall of Fame to improve their Bonus. Losing Gambles will result in a mystery win.
- Tombstone Bonus - After a short transition the player will be presented with a number of tombstones. Here the player will pick from tombstones to reveal cash values until they reveal Dr Von Goosewing. When Dr Von Goosewing is found, the feature ends.
- Ancestor Pick Me Bonus - After a short screen transition the player will be presented with a secondary bonus screen where picture frames are on the wall in Castle Duckula. The player will pick picture frames to be awarded multipliers. Revealing 3 Duckula heads will take the player straight into the Super Bonus, however revealing Dr Von Goosewing ends the feature.
- Dr Von Goosewing Free Spins - A screen transition will occur and the player will be taken to a new destination, Dr Von Goosewing's lair featuring Sticky Wilds. Here the player will play out 10 Free Spins with sticky wilds active.When the player uses all 10 Free Spins, Free Spins is over and the winnings are paid to the player.
- Wild Heart Free Spins - A screen transition will occur and the player will be taken to a new destination, Castle Duckula featuring Wild Hearts. Here the player will play 10 Free Spins on 4x5 reels across 40 winlines. The player can collect a maximum of 20 Wild Hearts during the feature and at the end of the feature, a Duckula Wild Spin can be activated.
During a Duckula Wild Spin, previously collected wilds are moved back to the reels and shuffled. Duckula's Wild Spin can be retriggered multiple times. Free Spins is over and the winnings are paid to the player.
- Duckula's Big Money Bonus - A screen transition will occur and the player will be taken to a new destination, Duckula's Big Money Bonus. A scene where Dr Von Goosewing has strapped Duckula to a money wheel.
Here the player will play multiple spins on the money wheel where every segment they land on they are awarded a big money multiplier. When they have landed on the value, this then turns into a Dr Von Goosewing segment. When the player lands on Dr Von Goosewing, the big money round is over.
Jackpot King Promotional Pot System
During any spin there is a chance that the Jackpot King Bonus can be triggered by achieving 5 Jackpot King overlay symbols on reels 1 to 5.The Jackpot King Promotional Pot System is available on any stake on any game plugged into the Jackpot King Promotional Pot. Spin the reels to accumulate Crown symbols to move up the win ladder.
Achieve 15+ Crown symbols to enter the Wheel King section of the feature. After any spin CHOOSE AN ICON to reveal one of the following outcomes:
SPIN - spins the reels again, with any additional Crown symbols in view adding to the win ladder.
COLLECT - ends the feature with the player being awarded a Bonus Win based on the multiplier of their Total Bet reached on the win ladder.
WHEEL KING - reveal this to go directly into the Wheel King round of the feature.
Achieving 15+ Crown Symbols during the Jackpot King Bonus awards the Wheel King Bonus.The Wheel King Feature is a Tombola style Wheel consisting of Big Win Multiplier segments and Progressive pot segments.Spin the wheel to win either a Big Total Bet Multiplier or a Promotional Jackpot.NOTE - The Jackpot King Promotional Jackpot can only be won during the Wheel King part of the bonus.When the Promotional Pot is won, it is reset and begins to rise again.
The overall Jackpot King progressive contribution is 3%, which covers both the main pot contribution and reseed amount. Jackpot King is a level-based progressive system with the contribution to the main and reserve pots varying on the active Jackpot value.
On Game zero, 3% is allocated to the main progressive pot, then over time as the jackpot fund increases, less % is allocated to the main pot and more % funding the reseed. The initial seed amount is set by the operator with a recommended initial seed value range from £25,000 to £100,000.The reseed value is capped at £1 million which is accounted for in the maths and is the projected/ expected reseed amount after any pot win.
Simultaneous jackpot wins cannot occur. Should two players appear to win the jackpot at the same time the first player to trigger the jackpot will win the whole jackpot amount, the second player would win the reserve pot plus any further contributions made.In the event of a communication error after a promotional pot win result has been determined and before it has been displayed on screen, the win amount will automatically be transferred to the player's account.
While the game is live, the jackpot cannot be terminated. If the game is removed, the outstanding pool amount can be transferred to another jackpot.Depending on Operator configuration, the following additional Pots may also be available: Regal, Royal.When the jackpot is won, it is reset to the Reserve Pot amount and begins to rise again.Jackpots are funded by contributions from the player's stake except for the initial seed which is funded by the Operator.
There is an Autoplay function in the game that will start each spin automatically.By selecting 'AUTOPLAY' you can choose to place up to 100 bets automatically, one after the other.Select your stake as normal then press the 'AUTOPLAY' button to select the number of 'Autoplay' bets you want to play.(The following additional functions are also applicable depending on jurisdiction)
Select your Loss Limit (maximum amount willing to lose for the autoplay session) and then press PLAY to begin your autoplays (other options are available).Auto Play will turn off if you get into any bonus round including Freespins, if you reach the set Loss Limit or if a Progressive pot is awarded (where applicable).You can stop Auto Play from continuing onto the next spin by clicking the 'STOP' button.
Payout Information and Game Rules
Line wins are multiplied by the value bet on the winning line. Wins on different paylines are added.
All line pay symbols must appear on a played line and on consecutive reels beginning with the far left reel (20 lines always active). Only the highest line win is paid on each line.
Feature symbols are scatter wins and are awarded when appearing on any position on the reels for any number of played lines.
Multiple scatter features can be won in a single game.
Scatter wins are paid in addition to reel wins.
Free Spins are played on the same number of lines and bet per line/Total Bet as the triggering game (20 lines always active).
MALFUNCTION VOIDS ALL PLAYS AND PAYS
The maximum win from a single game is £250,000 or 10,000xBet - whichever is reached first (depending on currency. Other Operator limits may apply).
This game has a theoretical return to player of 92.55% + 3% Progressive Jackpot Contribution.