Other changes you might notice…
There have been other changes we’ve had to make to how our Casinos operate, in the immediate term, in order to be able open safely…
- Reduced guest capacity at our venues, this may mean there could be a wait to enter the casino.
- Table service – we are pleased to still be able to offer food and drinks, although the menu has been refined and is only available via table service.
- Our opening hours may differ, please check the local casino opening times before you visit.
- Minimums may have been increased on certain live gaming tables.
- Unfortunately we are currently not hosting any poker games as we can not operate this game safely under the new guidelines
As always, safer gambling is at the heart of all we do and we strive to ensure our guests play within their limits to ensure it remains a fun and enjoyable form of entertainment. Please read our “Safer Gambling” page on what measures we have in place to help you stay in control of your play.
To find out more about the changes we have made, visit our re-opening FAQ page.