PRIORITISING YOUR SAFETY
It’s our priority to make sure your first visit back is a safe and enjoyable one. To do so, we have implemented new Covid-19 safety precautions to help keep yourself and others safe during your visit.
- Reduced casino capacity to allow for distancing measures
- PPE is available for all our guests to use in our casinos
- Santising stations placed around the casino for you to use.
- We have implemented a new one-way system to help you move around the casino safely
- If you do not feel well, please do not visit
For more information, click here.
We hope your first visit back is an enjoyable one, we look forward to welcoming you back soon!
We’re here to help you make the most of your first Resorts World Casino visit.
Read on for some top tips to help you on your first visit.
WHAT TO WEAR
Smart casual is the general rule, don’t feel you have to come dressed to the nines. Smart jeans and smart trainers are acceptable, however, club football shirts and muscle/vest tops are not.
For the security and safety of all our guests, it is vital that we can see people clearly on our CCTV system and so caps and other hats must be removed before entering the casino.
TALKING TO DEALERS
You can of course talk to the dealers but please remember that during busy times they have to look after a large number of guests. It would be a good idea to spend some time watching what the other players do, so that you know what is appropriate. They can give help with the rules of the game but they cannot give advice on how to bet.
HAVING A DRINK
Our floor waiting staff can serve drinks to you as you enjoy your game. You can pay using cash, cash chips or with points from your loyalty card. Remember to keep drinks off the gaming tables and use the small trolley tables that are provided.
You’re more than welcome to simply watch a game, however seats and positions immediately in front of the table are reserved for players.
MOBILE PHONES AND CAMERAS
No photography will be permitted within any gaming areas. However we know the selfie is now part of a great night out, so feel free to take photos of you and your group away from these areas, making sure you’re respecting other guests around you. If you are in the casino for a special occasion, please see a manager who may be able to allow larger photos within reason.
When playing games such as Blackjack and Roulette, you buy casino chips at the tables. Just place your money on the table and ask the dealer for some chips.
There are two different types of chips, some with values and others without;
- The ones with values are called “Cash Chips” and are effectively the currency within the casino. You can use them to play on any table you like.
- The non-value chips are called “Colour Chips” and are only used on Roulette. They help the dealer identify who has which chips. Remember you cannot take “Colour Chips” away from the table you are playing on. When ready to leave a table tell the dealer “cash out” and they will exchange them for cash chips.
When it’s time to leave, the dealer does not have access to cash at the tables so simply exchange your chips for cash at the cash desk.
DO I NEED TO REGISTER?
Membership is required to enter Resorts World Casino.
We also offer special promotions and free offers exclusively for members so registration is a great way to get extra treats and explore the rest of Resorts World too.
YOUR CASINO EXPERIENCE
We’re situated at the heart of Resorts World, so you can make your experience your own with all of this to explore outside of the casino, all under one roof.