Join us in the Hou Mei Restaurant!
Since opening in January 2014, the Hou Mei restaurant has been offering up the finest in contemporary Asian Cuisine. Literally translated, Hou Mei means “good taste”, and that's something you will savour and taste in every dish you sample in our Hou Mei Restaurant. Whilst the menu specialises in Chinese cuisine, inspired by Genting's Malaysian Heritage, dishes have been included from Malaysia, Singapore, and Vietnam.
So come join us, and delight in an authentic Far East experience.
To view our menus, please click of the following links: -
- Main Menu - A fantastic range of authentic, traditional and contemporary Chinese dishes, available Sun - Wed 6.pm - 2.am (Last Order 1.30.pm)
- Three Course Menus - Menu available everyday 6.pm - 2.am (Last Order 1.30.am)
- Cart Noodle Menu - Available Sat - Tue 2.am - 5.am (Last Order 4.45.am)
- Dim Sum Menu - Available Sat - Tue 2.am - 5.am (Last Order 4.45.am)
- Steamboat Menu - A mouth watering range of dishes, available Thurs - Sat 6.pm - 2.am (Last Order 1.30.am)
- Claypot Menu - Single bowl dishes available daily from 6.pm to 5.am Sat - Tues (Last order 4.30.am) & 6.pm to 2.am Wed - Fri (Last order 1.30.am)
- All Day Menu - Feeling peckish? Enjoy a delicious snack from our brand new All Day Menu ! .
If you have visited us recently, then why not share your experience and tell us what you think?