BIGGER AND BETTER
MYSTERY CARD BONUS!
TO WIN £10
MON, WED, FRI AND SATDEPOSIT NOW
Offer valid from 18:00-22:59 UK Time on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays 15th May 2017 – 30th December 2017, on Genting Live Blackjack only. 20 x £10 Mystery Card Bonus will be credited the following day, with 10 x Wagering Requirement on Genting Live Blackjack only. Max two bonuses per player per day. Eligible players must be seated and have bet at least £10 or more of real funds on the Genting Live Blackjack Table during the session and this must be prior to being awarded with a Mystery Bonus Card. Eligible players must have also deposited £20 on the day or prior 7 days of the promotion. Bonus T&Cs below and General T&Cs apply
THE MYSTERY CARD BONUS IS CHANGING!
We’re adding even more excitement into Genting Live Blackjack with the all-new Mystery Card Bonus that gives you 20 chances to win, four times a week!
WHEN TO PLAY
If you have deposited £20 in the last 7 days or today, don’t miss the opportunity to play Genting Live Blackjack between 6pm and 11pm on MONDAY, WEDNESDAY, FRIDAY and SATURDAY and feel the excitement build as each of the 20 mystery cards is revealed.
If one of the mystery cards is revealed on your hand, you’ll automatically receive a £10 bonus in your account the following day! Each player can receive up to two Bonuses per day. Each Bonus has a 10x wagering requirement.
Join us this week to see if there’s a Mystery Card in your hand!
Full Terms and Conditions
- Offer valid from 18:00-22:59 UK Time on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays 15th May 2017 – 30th December 2017, on Genting Live Blackjack only.
- 20 x £10 Mystery Card Bonus will be credited the following day, with 10 x Wagering Requirement on Genting Live Blackjack only.
- Max two bonuses per player per day.
- Eligible players must be seated and have bet at least £10 or more of real funds on the Genting Live Blackjack Table during the session and this must be prior to being awarded with a Mystery Bonus Card.
- Eligible players must have also deposited £20 on the day or prior 7 days of the promotion.
Full Terms and Conditions
This bonus is open to individuals aged 18 years or over who are resident in the UK (excluding NI, IOM and the Channel Islands).
Genting employees or anyone professionally connected with Genting cannot participate.
To obtain the bonus you must hold an active account with us at www.gentingcasino.com.
You have 3 days to accept your bonus. You then have a further 2 days to use the bonus before it is removed from your account.
2. Your Account
By registering for an account with us you confirm that you accept:-
- These Bonus Terms and Conditions;
- any further applicable Bonus or Promotional offer terms once a member;
- Our General (Promotional) Terms and Conditions;
- Our (Main) End User Terms and Conditions;
- Our Reward Terms and Conditions, if and when applicable;
All as amended and updated from time to time (the “Terms”)
We will post updated Terms on our website from time to time and inform you by email of significant changes. Continued membership post-change will be taken as your deemed acceptance of the revised Terms.
3. Key Terms / Requirements
The Bonus only applies to play on Genting Live Blackjack. at www.gentingcasino and m.gentingcasino.com.
All other bets on Genting Sports on https://www.gentingcasino.com/ do not qualify towards this promotion.
In order to qualify for a Mystery Bonus, players must have bet £10 or more of real funds on the Genting Live Blackjack Table during the session and this must be prior to being awarded with a Mystery Bonus Card. Eligible players must have deposited and bet £20 on the day or prior 7 days of the promotion.
From 6-11pm on each Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays between 15th May 2017 – 30th December 2017, 20 Mystery Bonus Cards will be randomly entered into cards yet to be dealt by the live dealers on the Genting Blackjack table. Any player that is dealt a Mystery Bonus Card and has met the minimum £10 session bet on the table will be eligible to receive a Mystery Bonus amount; this will be credited to winning players accounts the following day.
There will be 20 x £10 Mystery Card Bonus’s in each session and these will be awarded as a bonus with 10x Wagering Requirement.
Wagering can only be completed on Genting Live Blackjack.
Players can win more than one Mystery Bonus Card up to a maximum of two for each promotional Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
Any activity deemed to be gaining an unfair advantage to gain Mystery Bonus Cards will result in bonuses not being awarded.
The Casino Management holds the right to deny a bonus award if a player or account is considered fraudulent or deemed to be engaging in non-recreational play.
Only seated players are eligible for the bonus.
- Order and Sequence of Bet Settlement
When you are credited with a bonus you may have two notional balances on your online account:-
1. Your Bonus Balance; and
2. Your Cash Deposit Balance
(e.g. in the event your supplement your online wallet with your own funds)
- Where your online account balance is solely bonus funds, then your bonus balance is applied against bets made until (i) your balance is exhausted; or (ii) our minimum 10 X wagering requirements are met, whichever comes first.
In the event that you place a winning bet, then:-
1. Your Bonus Balance will stay at and not exceed the value of the initial bonus;
2. The winnings are held as bonus winnings (“Bonus Balance Winnings”); and
3. Neither 1 or 2 can be withdrawn until Minimum (10X) Wagering Requirements are met.
- Where you have:-
1. A bonus balance; and
2. Your own cash deposit on your online account
1. For any bet you place, funds are deducted from your Cash Deposit Balance first;
2. Winnings from bets placed using your Cash Deposit Balance will be credited to your online Cash Deposit Balance;
3. If your Cash Deposit Balance reaches zero before our wagering requirements have been met then for bets that follow your Bonus Balance will be used and applied to meet our wagering requirements.
4. Winnings from bets placed using the bonus (as well as the Bonus Balance) will be held as Bonus Balance Winnings. Bonus Balance Winnings will be used / applied against Minimum Wagering Requirements in the event that you Bonus Balance depletes to zero.
5. Neither your Cash Deposit Balance nor your Bonus Balance (including any Winnings) can be withdrawn until our Minimum Wagering Requirements are met. Should you attempt to withdraw funds prior to this then the bonus and all associated winnings may be voided.
Players cannot bet more than £50 in total in a single bet or game round on any of the casino games for the duration of the bonus. On roulette, this refers to the maximum bet that can be placed ‘straight up’ on an individual number. If these wagering limits are exceeded, the bonus and all associated winnings may be voided.
4. Additional Terms
As above, all participation is subject to the Terms, and you are referred to the appropriate link at 2 above for full details. Here note in particular that:-
Genting reserves the right to amend, suspend, terminate, substitute or cancel any Bonus and promotion at any time.
· Our Main End User Terms and Conditions [link],:-
· Sets out our complaints and disputes process in the event of issue;
· Sets out our procedure for self-exclusion see also the following link [link];
· Sets out our powers to act (and for the purposes of this document cancel or hold Bonuses, accounts and/or withdrawals) in the event that we suspect cheating, fraud, criminal or other impropriety on our websites;
· Limits Genting’s liability in all cases (save for personal injury or death) to lesser of (i) any disputed stake or (ii) any disputed bet or wager.
References to “Genting”, “we”, “our” or “us” are references to Genting Casinos UK Limited a company registered in England (Co No. 01519689) of Genting Club Star City, Watson Road, Birmingham, England, B7 5SA, who are licensed to provide online gaming by the UK Gambling Commission. See the “contact us” page for further details.
The Terms and any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. You agree that such disputes or claims shall be dealt with exclusively in the courts of England.