Maxims Casino Club
Dinner For Two
Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is: Maxims Casino Club, whose registered office is at 1a Palace Gate, Kensington, London, W8 5LS
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Maxims Casino Club/Ganting/Focus Integrated and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Maxims Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/MaximsCasinoClub/
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person.
7. Closing date for entry will be 8/01/2018. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Like the Maxims Facebook page, like the Maxims pinned competition post and tell us why you should win the in the comments of the pinned post.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: A three-course dinner for two at Maxims Restaurant with a bottle of house wine. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen at random by Maxims’ discretion.
14. The winner will be notified by email within 2 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize by Feb 28th, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
20. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.