Key terms; First £10+ real money single bet placed on any market on Day 1 of the Cheltenham festival (13/03/18) will qualify for 20 spins at 10p on Dream Catcher game credited as £2 casino bonus. Significant wagering restrictions and 1x wagering requirements apply to bonus funds. For full details see ‘Significant Terms’ within full T&C’s below. Bonus can only be used on Dream Catcher game. Max bonus bet £10 per round/hand. Only one bonus can be active at a time. Your own deposited funds can be withdrawn at any time - Withdrawal before wagering requirements complete will void all bonus funds and/or bonus winnings awarded under this offer. Max withdrawal of winnings from this bonus is £250. Once the offer has been accepted within the promotional dates, you have until 12:00 GMT on 14/03/18 to complete the wagering requirements. Bonus funds will be used before real money funds will be wagered. Full T&C’s below.
FREE SPINS ON DREAM CATCHER!
This fully immersive gaming experience features a 2x and 7x bonus spin multiplier on its world-class Lucky Wheel so you can win super-sized payouts up to £250,000!
BETTER INSIGHT FOR BIGGER WINS
Get Cheltenham insights and updates on our sports blog to help you place even better informed bets, and you could be enjoying even bigger rewards!
Full Terms and Conditions
Cheltenham Free Spins on Dream Catcher
Full Terms and Conditions
When we offer a bonus to our players we offer that bonus subject to terms and conditions at all times. These terms outline the key requirements you must meet, as a player, to both secure, use and withdraw our bonus funds, including any associated bonus winnings.
By accepting our bonus you are deemed to have read, understood and to have accepted the terms and conditions which follow. If you do not wish to accept these terms and conditions then please navigate away from this page and/or do not accept bonus terms when presented with them when registering for / logging into your account with us.
- This bonus is open to both new and existing customers. You must be 18 years of age or older to participate. Players previously excluded from our site, promotions, bonuses, concessions, or rewards, are not eligible.
- Only the first real money single bet of at least £/€10 on any on any market on Day 1 of the Cheltenham Festival (13/03/18) placed within the qualifying period can qualify for this offer.
- Any ‘Cashed out’ bets will not qualify for this promotion.
- £2 casino bonus will be credited by 20:00 GMT and could be used for 20 spins at 10p on Dream Catcher.
- After accepting the bonus, an amount equivalent to the bonus funds awarded under this promotion must be wagered at least 1 time before 12:00 GMT on 14/03/18. This means that as a minimum the amount of the bonus awarded on the qualifying game (Dream Catcher) must be bet 1 time by 12:00 GMT on 14/03/18, before either your initial bonus, or any subsequent winnings derived from it, can be withdrawn.
- You may withdraw your own unspent deposit funds and any winnings derived from them at any time. However, if you make a withdrawal before the wagering requirements have been met you will forfeit all bonus funds awarded under this offer.
- Only wagers placed on qualifying game(s) count towards completing your wagering requirement (above). Only Dream Catcher is defined as a qualifying game for this promotion. Utilising bonus funds on a non-qualifying game(s) is a breach of bonus terms and will result in cancellation and forfeit of all or part of your bonus balance to us.
- There is a maximum single wager bonus bet of £10 per betting “round” or “hand” for the purposes of our wagering requirement. Exceeding the single wager limit is a breach of our bonus terms which will lead to forfeit of all or part of our bonus.
- The maximum winnings that can be won from the bonus awarded under this bonus are £250. Any remaining winnings will be automatically deleted from the players account upon meeting the bonus wagering requirement.
- We will cancel and void all or part of your bonus balance in the event of play designed or intended to circumvent or significantly reduce the risk of your betting with your bonus funds. The following practices significantly reduce the risk of your betting with bonus funds:-
- on Roulette, one or more of:-
- Covering 24 or more of the 37 available numbers;
- Betting on Red and Black;
- Betting on Odds and Evens;
- Betting on 1-18 (inclusive) and 19-36 (inclusive);
- Betting on all three columns of the table layout;
- Betting on all three dozens
- On Baccarat betting on both the Banker and Player on the same coup
- use of multiple accounts (whether with ourselves or others), or held by you and/or acting in concert with others, to cover all or a majority of eventualities in any casino game(s), or all or a majority of outcomes on sporting event(s);
- on Roulette, one or more of:-
- You agree that all play on our website is subject to our Website Terms and Conditions of Use at all times. You acknowledge and confirm that those terms permit cancellation, forfeit, and voiding of all or part of your bonus funds and any associated winnings (including winnings generated from your own deposits or any bonus) in the event of play reasonably considered to be a contravention of those terms, including but not limited to, instances of actual or suspected cheating, collusion, or fraud). For full details please see here.
- You agree that we may legitimately cancel, void and/or forfeit all or part of your bonus funds and bonus winnings where we know or have reasonable cause to suspect that you have:-
- practised betting methodologies (whether alone or with others and whether on our website alone or in conjunction with others) with the object or effect of inflating or guaranteeing an overall profit from your bonus or eliminating normal gaming and wagering chance from your play; or
- have registered on our site or bonus by means of a link from websites which advocate betting methodologies with the object or effect of inflating or guaranteeing an overall profit or income from your bonus, or which otherwise advocate “matched” betting strategies, “betting arbitrage” strategies, “double betting” strategies, or other “risk free”, “no risk”, or “guaranteed return” betting systems. The use of any such service and/or your application of strategies recommended by any such service, is and remains strictly prohibited at all times.
- If you complete our requirements in accordance with these bonus terms both the initial bonus awarded by us as well as any unspent bonus winnings may be withdrawn by you, subject always to the final checks we make to ensure that all applicable bonus and gaming integrity requirements have been met in full.
- During gameplay money will initially be taken from bonus funds before any real money funds are used.
Main Bonus Terms and Conditions
- Terms and Conditions Applicable to Bonus and Play on our Website
All bonus offers are subject to (i) these Bonus Terms and Conditions and (ii) Our Website Terms and Conditions of Use, at all times, to the exclusion of all other terms you may seek to impose or introduce (if any).
Our Website Terms and Conditions of Use set out our complaints process, procedures for self-exclusion, the general terms applicable to our offer of an online gaming service and limit our liability in all cases (bar personal injury) to the lesser of any disputed stake or any disputed bet or wager.
We will post updated terms on our website from time to time and inform you by email of significant changes. Continued membership or play post change will be taken as your acceptance of any revised terms.
You must be 18 years or older and resident in the UK (but not NI, IOM or the Channel Islands) to participate in our bonus.
Only one active bonus can be used at any one time. Additional bonuses will queue behind the active bonus and will be activated when wagering requirements for the preceding bonus have been met or the bonus is void/cancelled. You will be notified when a new bonus is activated.
You must accept the casino bonus when it is presented via pop-up. We will not reissue any bonus which is not accepted or which is declined by you.
- Wagering Requirement
When wagering requirements apply they will apply to funds from the point at which they are applied to your online account.
All bonus funds and bonus winnings are and remain the casinos money and won’t transfer to player until all wagering requirements set out in the Significant Terms have been met in full.
- Bonus and Deposit Funds
When we credit you with a bonus you may have two notional balances on your online account namely (i) your bonus balance funds (subject to wagering requirement before withdrawal of bonus or bonus balance winnings, if any, can take place) and (ii) your own cash deposit balance.
No significant restrictions apply to your use or withdrawal of your own cash deposit balance at any time. Where wagering requirements apply, you will forfeit your bonus upon withdrawal of real money funds before wagering requirements have been met.
- Our Rights
Should You breach these Terms or should we have reasonable grounds to suspect that You have done so, We reserve the right at all times to void all or part of a Bonus, Wagering round, your winnings or any associated benefits (including loyalty and reward points or tiers, where applicable) and/or to take such further action as we may deem appropriate (including where breach is discovered post wagering requirement being met) the right to set off any loss suffered by us against funds held on Your account balance (if any), or any other recovery or remedial actions.
References to “Genting” “We” “Our” or “Us” are references to Genting Casinos UK Limited a company registered in England (Co. No. 01519689) whose registered office is located at Genting Club Star City, Watson Road, Birmingham, B7 5SA the owner and operator of GentingCasino.Com and GentingBet.com which is licensed and regulated by the UK Gambling Commission. See our “contact us” and “about” pages for further details.
These Terms and any dispute or claim arising from them (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising from these Terms.